Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 314. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Your chart was deleted because it attacked Zach and it was offensive. If you posted the chart with an explanation and no name calling, it would have stayed.

Soo next time don't post offensive comments... LOOKS Horrible on You and makes the Community seem unwelcoming because of one guy

Code 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Jeez this thread is sooo one sided.... I posted my chart which since yesterday has been perfect... we are in the turbulence just as i predicted..... but of course since it was NEGATIVE VIEW it was deleted.... No other thread has deleted my Technical Analysis even when it was bad even dark and XST where I was hated... Oh and BTW someone before that post even asked me to post Graphs said they were interested... Soo next time don't delete Technical Analysis just because it shows a negative truth... LOOKS horrible on the COIN and makes the community Look Like CENSORING KOOL-AID DRINKERS .......

Activity: 714
Activity: 700
Synechist Unleash the Goat!!

Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Oh and we have some news today. Stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Bubbles..... no bubbles.....
.001.... .002.....

All meaningless.

If Dan creates a mobile app that sends anonymous voice over block chain xc can compete with every telecom giant in the world...

We are talking 5 thousand per coin.
Skype sold for 2.5 billion

So invest what you can now, but never invest more than you can afford to lose.

+1 one hope the skype implementation will come soon even if not for mobile. Kore has it already if Dan make it on top of anon multipath trutless mesh it will be a no brainer

It will come. Group chat, voice, and then video.

And it'll be completely private.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

LOL that is cute..I have just moved to the Countryside in Cyprus and I can hear the cows, dogs, birds and goats, it's fun! I like it..

Mountain Goat lifestyle..I LOVIN' IT.. Cheesy Grin
.001.... .002.....

All meaningless.

If Dan creates a mobile app that sends anonymous voice over block chain xc can compete with every telecom giant in the world...

+1 one hope the skype implementation will come soon even if not for mobile. Kore has it already if Dan make it on top of anon multipath trutless mesh it will be a no brainer
For me was the same and could not made them.. I think if you turn off and then back on again your pc the Exception rule of the firewall will need to be done again. If you do not have a rule made in the firewall for the xc app with forwarding port 32348 I would make it If you already have I would disable it and enable it again..

After doing so I can now make 1 to 2 xcs private transactions..I cannot hoever made larger numbers of xc transaction so there might be bugs still or there might be some settings I'm not aware of that you and I made wrong...

Im waiting for an official guide on how to set up a mixer too

Thanks for the tips. I'll see if that helps.

Sure no problem.. just to let you know that I do not know anything about how firewall settings and port forwarding work and that I made everything on my own with tips from google so I might miss something for sure I hope someone with a full anon wallet/mixer correctly set up will come in here to give some more detailed info and hopefully a guide
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
For me was the same and could not made them.. I think if you turn off and then back on again your pc the Exception rule of the firewall will need to be done again. If you do not have a rule made in the firewall for the xc app with forwarding port 32348 I would make it If you already have I would disable it and enable it again..

After doing so I can now make 1 to 2 xcs private transactions..I cannot hoever made larger numbers of xc transaction so there might be bugs still or there might be some settings I'm not aware of that you and I made wrong...

Thanks for the tips. I'll see if that helps.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
.001.... .002.....

All meaningless.

To be able to send private transactions/collect fees you will need to set up your router opening port tcp 32348 and be sure you firewall allows xc app trough port 32348. If one of those is set up wrongly your private transactions/mixer fee will not work there is a readme file as well where it explains it in ver 2.49.02

According to portcheckers.com, port 32348 is open and my Windows Firewall allows the XC app. Not sure if there is anything else I should be checking....

Sad

To be able to send private transactions/collect fees you will need to set up your router opening port tcp 32348 and be sure you firewall allows xc app trough port 32348. If one of those is set up wrongly your private transactions/mixer fee will not work there is a readme file as well where it explains it in ver 2.49.02

According to portcheckers.com, port 32348 is open and my Windows Firewall allows the XC app. Not sure if there is anything else I should be checking....

Sad
Updated to v2.49.02 - Minor change, Private TX/Xmixer users need to update

If you can send private transactions then the xmixer should work just wait for it to receive transactions.. you should run the -distmix-autonode command

I'm confused about not being able to send private transactions. I have the latest version (2.49.02), but I'm unable to send  them.

And even though i'm using the -distmix-autonode command, I won't being able to collect fees? (since I can't send private transations)

Which version do I need for collecting fees as a XMixer and be able to send private transactions?

Updated to v2.49.02 - Minor change, Private TX/Xmixer users need to update

If you can send private transactions then the xmixer should work just wait for it to receive transactions.. you should run the -distmix-autonode command

I'm confused about not being able to send private transactions. I have the latest version (2.49.02), but I'm unable to send  them.

And even though i'm using the -distmix-autonode command, I won't being able to collect fees? (since I can't send private transations)

Which version do I need for collecting fees as a XMixer and be able to send private transactions?
Arlyn have you tried with bigger transactions?
Any Eta for Pizpie video on how to setup an Xmixer with firewall settings forwarding ports etc? I think is really needed.

And kudos for the Xchat one Smiley

You mean router side? That could be problematic as every other router is different.
Can I try to make a wallet design for Rev 3?

Do you already have a preview of it?
No, but I have an idea for a design.

I will probably fail at it, but it would be cool to try.

I think none here will tell you that you cannot try to make one for fun and see how it looks
The only thing that I might try is make a photoshop design of how it would look cool.
Any Eta for Pizpie video on how to setup an Xmixer with firewall settings forwarding ports etc? I think is really needed.

You mean router side? That could be problematic as every other router is different.

I think none here will tell you that you cannot try to make one for fun and see how it looks

Jump to: