Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 343. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
"Early forms of trustless mesh networks in the mobile environment can be seen in technologies like mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs), which are self configuring and have the infrastructure to handle changes in signal strength or location. It may only be a matter of time before we are using trustless mobile mesh networks. However, this will require a continued focus on improving the privacy and mobility of blockchain-based technologies, one we are likely to see as more and more companies focus on blockchain 2.0 innovations. XCurrency appears as though they are focused on exactly that."

Is MANET the first step into the decentralized internet connection we were talking the other day Arlyn?

No, XC's meshnet is a considerable advancement over a MANET, since it involves a blockchain and trustless mixing.

We're way ahead of that. :-)

That is awesome Smiley I was just asking if thrugh trustless mesh networks we will have our own internet provider as well Smiley if this could be implemented in the near future.. like 1-2 years
Activity: 509
My bits of BTC finally cleared this morning so I went to buy 15 more XC and found out I could only buy 10 due to the price! Wow.. Volume and price picking up. Exciting times!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Less and less FUD, more and more intelligent posts, more and more intelligent newcomers, the price going up after good news (rather than down). XC looks good. The chart looks as good as one could hope for, considering we have so little data. Well done to the team.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
"Early forms of trustless mesh networks in the mobile environment can be seen in technologies like mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs), which are self configuring and have the infrastructure to handle changes in signal strength or location. It may only be a matter of time before we are using trustless mobile mesh networks. However, this will require a continued focus on improving the privacy and mobility of blockchain-based technologies, one we are likely to see as more and more companies focus on blockchain 2.0 innovations. XCurrency appears as though they are focused on exactly that."

Is MANET the first step into the decentralized internet connection we were talking the other day Arlyn?

No, XC's meshnet is a considerable advancement over a MANET, since it involves a blockchain and trustless mixing.

We're way ahead of that. :-)

legendary
http://www.similarweb.com/website/xc-official.com#overview
Interesting to see 45% of traffic coming from US.
Top referring site: Coinmarketcap.
Top destination site: XC official forum
Social: 74% access from Twitter

These stats clearly show what can be improved on the web site.
50+% from direct access? While rather tiny social, search?  hmm....
[snip]

That could be just because we generally link to articles etc. on social media.

So someone discovers XC, reads the article, and clicks on a link in the article to the website.

Re tweeted syn,

Amazing work, this is all really coming together now, I feel privileged to be following this story..

Yea me too indeed
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

These stats clearly show what can be improved on the web site.
50+% from direct access? While rather tiny social, search?  hmm....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Amazing coin. Keep it up team !
Activity: 518
Re tweeted syn,

Amazing work, this is all really coming together now, I feel privileged to be following this story..
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
XC looking good, continue to tweet if you want BTCChina to integrate XC:

https://twitter.com/btcchina/status/511665913511571457

BtcChina already added severals XC tweets in their favorites!

https://twitter.com/btcchina/favorites

legendary
Arlyn I have to say though that the website will need a revamp as soon as possible

I couldn't agree more.
legendary
Arlyn I have to say though that the website will need a revamp as soon as possible

Bitcoin Magazine is the highest quality Bitcoin news site there is. It's a major platform.

They do feature altcoins from time to time, but only when they're deemed newsworthy outside of the altcoin microcosm.

Oh....Is this HUGE so?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yup. A Bitcoin Magazine feature gives you exposure to the broader Bitcoin audience.

It's effectively saying: "XC is a major factor in the crypto-revolution."

I know Smiley was a rhetoric question Wink
legendary
Mass effect for XC !

30K view for XC website in august, will be interesting to see the stats for steptember with this new PR campaign and major sites recognition Smiley

Very interesting stats. Thanks!

legendary

Bitcoin Magazine is the highest quality Bitcoin news site there is. It's a major platform.

They do feature altcoins from time to time, but only when they're deemed newsworthy outside of the altcoin microcosm.

Oh....Is this HUGE so?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yup. A Bitcoin Magazine feature gives you exposure to the broader Bitcoin audience.

It's effectively saying: "XC is a major factor in the crypto-revolution."

Activity: 882
really huge, and i'm shure XC is on the desk now of btc38, btcchina. hope one of them adds it soon.
Also can't wait for mintpal 2.0.
Jump to: