Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 338. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I'm bored.

Who wants a free 1.189875 XC? (my change from a round number, and I want to test anon transactions)

first to post address can have it Smiley

i want it Smiley

XQF7MuXnQ59oF6w85SjtfyPTDh9VCWPC6r

thanks
Activity: 364
I'm bored.

Who wants a free 1.189875 XC? (my change from a round number, and I want to test anon transactions)

first to post address can have it Smiley
I read the article on bitcoin magazine regarding XC Ad hoc network.

Looks like Darkcoin getting a little nervous, eh Synechist?

haha, yeah I read the comments. Seems some DRK crew still think that they are completely decentralized and don't understand what semi-centralized means.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

I remember a story from when I was a wee boy, something about David vs Goliath. However, in a few years time we will be taking on the Kraken/bitcoin. @mountaingoat today's xcurrency stories are keeping some people from sleeping well...I wonder who they be!!!
Activity: 361

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I can't fully explain how happy I am to see XC getting the recognition it deserves.  The development team should be very proud of the great work their doing.  Big ups and shout out to all of you for your remarkable work!!

The articles on Bitcoin Magazine is epic! If you consider the article on Cointelegraph and other media outlets also, this is mind blowing!  Been very proud to be apart of this community and todays news makes everything that much sweeter.  Well done everyone, let's stay the course and keep on winning!  Cheesy

Thanks Counter! Much appreciated.

It's great to feel like all the 18+ hour days are starting to pay off.

You need your sleep... I know, I haven't slept well in years and well, that isn't good for you.
Activity: 700
all of you of the XC team have done a great job.

As I said before Hat down to you all

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I can't fully explain how happy I am to see XC getting the recognition it deserves.  The development team should be very proud of the great work their doing.  Big ups and shout out to all of you for your remarkable work!!

The articles on Bitcoin Magazine is epic! If you consider the article on Cointelegraph and other media outlets also, this is mind blowing!  Been very proud to be apart of this community and todays news makes everything that much sweeter.  Well done everyone, let's stay the course and keep on winning!  Cheesy

Thanks Counter! Much appreciated.

It's great to feel like all the 18+ hour days are starting to pay off.

Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
where do all those little amounts end up? I know it says to the nodes and to support network, but I've never seen anything come in, and I'm a node.  Huh

I would think that those little fees would be included in the staking reward when your node "finds" a new block.  I could be wrong though.
Ok so I am back home after a very hard day at work lol ahah.. since yesterday at this time until now my RC3 Xmixer got two transactions mixed I believe, with a reward of 0.00042 and a fee of 0.00001 connections are now at 50

transaction ID for the fee: 106c2715f89775587d256a731c46d3c1017bebefe6081fa04297001b35476ef0

Dan Are you Here? Revenue is a bit low Indeed if we want mass adoption people will need to get more money from mixing then staking

Edit: sorry did not see your post there dan ahah

I'd say its too soon to tell what it'll make as it all depends on how many transactions are being made.

I'd imagine hardly anyone is using annon transactions at the moment. If we were to start being used on darknet or something I'd imagine those fees would be making XMixers a fortune.

Indeed.

My strategy: just let it run.

Why? Because it's awesome.

Haha. Agreed. That's also my strategy.

On a side note, when I was transfering my coins to my XMixer wallet, I noticed that there is a tiny fee for normal transactions...

---------------------------
Confirm transaction fee
This transaction is over the size limit.  You can still send it for a fee of 0.00001 XC, which goes to the nodes that process your transaction and helps to support the network.  Do you want to pay the fee?
Cancel   &Yes  

that was for 1xc or 200xc.

where do all those little amounts end up? I know it says to the nodes and to support network, but I've never seen anything come in, and I'm a node.  Huh
Ok so I am back home after a very hard day at work lol ahah.. since yesterday at this time until now my RC3 Xmixer got two transactions mixed I believe, with a reward of 0.00042 and a fee of 0.00001 connections are now at 50

transaction ID for the fee: 106c2715f89775587d256a731c46d3c1017bebefe6081fa04297001b35476ef0

Dan Are you Here? Revenue is a bit low Indeed if we want mass adoption people will need to get more money from mixing then staking

I'd say its too soon to tell what it'll make as it all depends on how many transactions are being made.

I'd imagine hardly anyone is using annon transactions at the moment. If we were to start being used on darknet or something I'd imagine those fees would be making XMixers a fortune.

Indeed.

Indeed Smiley

Quick question..Im running the mixer in windows in mainnet standard ip.. there is no problem to open the other wallet I have in the other pc on the tor stick lubuntu to check the staking correct?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Indeed.

The fee's can be adjusted if needed, but I think it is too early yet to quantify the revenue.

Granted several updates are already in the pipeline which should improve those numbers

I believe as well very few people are using the private mode we should use it everyone for a while to see if the transactions increase in the mixers and which revenue fee will be gained/charged.

So As I understand everything is working fine correct?
Activity: 756

The fee's can be adjusted if needed, but I think it is too early yet to quantify the revenue.

Granted several updates are already in the pipeline which should improve those numbers

For those looking for an easier way to run an XMIXER, I have created an installer, which creates a shortcut w/ all the parameters required.

Dan

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/XCurrency-XMIXER-Installer_2.49_RC3_XMixer_Installer.exe

Quick Question about this version...

The link seems to be dead now, but this is the version I installed yesterday. Just checked the desktop shortcut and it doesn't have -distmix-autonode at the end of Target: Xcurrency\XCurrency-qt.exe"

Should I add it?

I've got 1002 coins in there and wallet unlocked completely but nothing since yesterday... ?

Cheers.

You can install the XMIXER shortcut via http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency-XMIXER-Installer_2.49_RC3_XMixer_Installer.exe

otherwise update your shortcut to include -distmix-autonode

Cheers Dan!  Wink

Activity: 756

For those looking for an easier way to run an XMIXER, I have created an installer, which creates a shortcut w/ all the parameters required.

Dan

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/XCurrency-XMIXER-Installer_2.49_RC3_XMixer_Installer.exe

Quick Question about this version...

The link seems to be dead now, but this is the version I installed yesterday. Just checked the desktop shortcut and it doesn't have -distmix-autonode at the end of Target: Xcurrency\XCurrency-qt.exe"

Should I add it?

I've got 1002 coins in there and wallet unlocked completely but nothing since yesterday... ?

Cheers.

You can install the XMIXER shortcut via http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency-XMIXER-Installer_2.49_RC3_XMixer_Installer.exe

otherwise update your shortcut to include -distmix-autonode

Jump to: