Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 358. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
 When/if the price does little when you finalize your anon tech announcements - your rocketship to the moon isn't ever going to take you anywhere if it doesn't do it today
Personally I don't think it matters. I don't expect the price to shoot up on an announcement  (it could I don't know but i wont be disappointed if it does not), but I think XC is a good bet over the long run.
Firstly because the technology and the progress they have and are making.
Secondly because the chart looks good to me. It looks better than just about any altcoin (to me)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
very nice that final rev2 are realeased, but  i throught that price wont rise when everyone said that here will be very huge, and im right.. volume are still awful and price dont rise.. Sad but i cant understand why..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
it does not work if I download here http://imgur.com/ it gives me just the long link for copy image location
Download Gyazo:
www.gyazo.com

It is a tool that lets you make selections and it automatically uploads it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Sneak PR preview

- We're awaiting a publication from a certain news site.

- So we won't release the press materials or software until they do.

- But we think it would be a bad idea to keep you waiting even longer to hear about the "CoinJoin killer," so here's a preview in rasterised form.

- Dan will release the software later on tonight regardless.

- The paid PR will go out to coincide with the launch of Mintpal 2.0.

Wow, speechless...

Up next is the UI update & Web 3.0... amazing things in the works for XC.  Great job team!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Awwww sheeeiiittt. Bitcoin Magazine just tweeted this-

"I thought I had quit altcoins for a bit until I used the decentralized encrypted chat embedded in the XC client. Pretty slick! @XCurrency"

that just went out to 29,000 followers. If the team hasn't already, time to get them to do a write up for us....or maybe that's happening on Wednesday Shocked

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/511698895647551489

Awesome! Everyone should retweet this when they get a chance.
Activity: 616

"I thought I had quit altcoins for a bit until I used the decentralized encrypted chat embedded in the XC client. Pretty slick! @XCurrency"

that just went out to 29,000 followers. If the team hasn't already, time to get them to do a write up for us....or maybe that's happening on Wednesday Shocked

https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/511698895647551489

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 192

Activity: 105
Thank you for your welcome.  Its nice to be on-board with this team.  I feel like I have found gold here.

I woke up to this morning and was pleased to see both the news and the price.  I am glad it did not pump up overnight (<16K), much easier to make money in a flat (with swings) or gradual ascending market than a descending market after a bloated pump.  The release has been very well handled over the past few weeks (including on the day).

I imagine on the back of this extraordinary news we shall see a steady incline in price as more people get on board with the vision.  We will need patience as it may take a little while for holders of other currency to properly understand the value of where we are going and to realize that we have the engine-in-place and expertise to deliver the vision. Dan's background in networking is exactly what crypto needs at this point in time.

Lets not forget the hard work of the team in setting up new ways to make, use and spend XC.  At the end of the day this is what will build the base for the currency and give it the support it needs so the development team can continue working on its master plan.

Google started with an obscurely named, under marketed search engine that did the job to absolute perfection.  Hopefully with our bold vision, and the interim value we can add along the way, we have another Google here.  As we have seen with bitcoin, the advantage of a virtual currency over a share or hard asset is that sharing it (splitting an BTC/XC into smaller denominations by increased spending) increases the value of the overall pool.  So if the team continues with its track record in delivering, the final payout could end of being like Google on steroids.  IMHO still early days though we are more like at the front counter checking in (or even leaving homes for the airport), than on-board the rocket ship waiting for take-off.

Spot on, exciting times!

Activity: 196
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
It will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday with Mintpal 2.0. 

Any speculation?

Do you think they will release XC/USD pair?

Can we say blast off?!?
Activity: 138
Thank you for your welcome.  Its nice to be on-board with this team.  I feel like I have found gold here.

I woke up to this morning and was pleased to see both the news and the price.  I am glad it did not pump up overnight (<16K), much easier to make money in a flat (with swings) or gradual ascending market than a descending market after a bloated pump.  The release has been very well handled over the past few weeks (including on the day).

I imagine on the back of this extraordinary news we shall see a steady incline in price as more people get on board with the vision.  We will need patience as it may take a little while for holders of other currency to properly understand the value of where we are going and to realize that we have the engine-in-place and expertise to deliver the vision. Dan's background in networking is exactly what crypto needs at this point in time.

Lets not forget the hard work of the team in setting up new ways to make, use and spend XC.  At the end of the day this is what will build the base for the currency and give it the support it needs so the development team can continue working on its master plan.

Google started with an obscurely named, under marketed search engine that did the job to absolute perfection.  Hopefully with our bold vision, and the interim value we can add along the way, we have another Google here.  As we have seen with bitcoin, the advantage of a virtual currency over a share or hard asset is that sharing it (splitting an BTC/XC into smaller denominations by increased spending) increases the value of the overall pool.  So if the team continues with its track record in delivering, the final payout could end of being like Google on steroids.  IMHO still early days though we are more like at the front counter checking in (or even leaving homes for the airport), than on-board the rocket ship waiting for take-off.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So if I started with -distmix-autonode.. have 1000 coins in the wallet and the port is open I should be mixing transactions?

Also how do you avoid becoming a bad mixer? Does it deal with internet speed? or by only having the mixer on a couple hours of the day? Just curious about how that works.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Goodnight all.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Please PM me with any issues you encounter using the Xmixer. I'll forward them on to the devs.

Activity: 700
THE XC MIXER IS WORKING GUYS ALREADY RECEIVED FIRST REWARD OF 0.00198 XCs

good night now
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So do you have to do anything besides starting the wallet for the Xnode to work?
Activity: 71
and I wanted to go to bed ......

THE XC MIXER IS WORKING GUYS ALREADY RECEIVED FIRST REWARD OF 0.00099 XCs

How do I post a desktop image in here?

Upload to http://imgur.com/

thanks I received another one now 0.001

Time to set up a ton of XMixer's and let the XC's flow in...

Im sry, for the mixer to "mix", dont there need be private transactions? Which means that people are already using them? And wouldnt that mean that the fees will become proportionally larger ?

Yes, if more people transact privately, that should mean more revenue for Xmixer owners.

ETA on Mac Xmixers? Feeling left out of the party right now, don't think I can bring myself to purchase a PC solely for this purpose; at least not yet.

Mac Builds will be happening later in the week

Dan

any idea when a linux wallet will be done? more specifically one for a raspberry Pi?
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
So Dan, does this mean Web 3.0 is up next? Smiley

I think Dan's gone to sleep.

I reckon a top-notch UI is next on the cards, followed by a handy little distributed content delivery service.

Web 3.0? Easy.

Jump to: