Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 428. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

No, Cryptophi. Also Jasin has addressed production problems. He's one part of the xc team and any projects he does are outside of xc.

Frankly I feel pretty bad that a guy with this kind of reputation is on the XC Team..

Can you post please where he addresses this supposed delays in the release of the ASICS and what will be is solution for this? why he did not refund the people that ordered them?

I am just asking questions. I think this story happened far after XC hired him for the XC project if I am correct..

I just posted this at litecointalk.  Someone will correct me if I've mis stated anything.

Just to summarize (this has been discussed in the Fib thread).  A tl;dr version (anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

1.  Foundry producing the chips cannot be contacted because if they find out it is crypto they will refuse to produce them even though they've been/will be paid.  (Chip production has not started yet)

2.  Not enough money to issue any more refunds - Jasin just has to do it from his personal funds as he gets the money.

3.  Chips are still in design phase.

4.  Chips are locked in at 14Mhs per chip which probably won't ROI unless somebody got a major Cachecoin discount.

5.  The guy who knows about ASIC production says there is no way this is in production because nothing makes sense.

6.  Jasin promised to update the website to reflect that it was involved in miners (us) a week and a half ago and still has nothing up there even mentioning the ASICs he sold.  It's now just an advertisement for XC/Cache

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.
Modify message

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21742.msg203897#msg203897
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

No, Cryptophi. Also Jasin has addressed production problems. He's one part of the xc team and any projects he does are outside of xc.

Frankly I feel pretty bad that a guy with this kind of reputation is on the XC Team..

Can you post please where he addresses this supposed delays in the release of the ASICS and what will be is solution for this? why he did not refund the people that ordered them?

I am just asking questions. I think this story happened far after XC hired him for the XC project if I am correct..

I'm not familiar enough with Jasin's project and it's not my job to address questions about this. You can contact Jasin via the forum and I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Furthermore, if you want to discuss his personal projects please do so on the appropriate threads.

As I said before, we can not stop Jasin from doing projects outside of XC. He is also a single part of the team and anything he does or says outside of XC as with any of us, does not interline with the views or actions of XC.

Jasin's work and experience is beneficial to XC. So far his experience and coding in regards to XC have been extremely useful for the project.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

legendary

What ever happened to Jasin Lee, interchains, and pobc...is he still part of the team? Havent heard much about what all of the other team members are up to, would be nice to hear they're all still working with xcurrency to some degree.

Indeed

Comments already addressed and some uneducated comments.

Jasin is now working on code solely, he's a coder not part of the pr team. This means that he doesn't need to post anything.

Look.  I'm a little butthurt by getting scammed by Jasin.  Sure.

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.

'Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.' I made most of that site.

So let me get this correct.  Fibonacci.io used to be dedicated to those of us who paid Jasin for miners.

He refuses to give any details on fabrication which means there is no proof he had any plans for the miners.  We are two months past the deadline with no information and it's widely accepted as a scam.

And you and he partner up to take the website Fibonacci.io and turn it into a promotion for XC and Cachecoin.

Lol no he has not.  He didn't provide the name of the foundry.  Says it needs to remain a secret (the secret foundry will not produce chips if they find out they're going to be used for crypto) ROFL.  

He's locked in the hashrate to something that if shipped today wouldn't ROI for most people.   Roll Eyes

Out of curiosity does are you guys going to implement sidechains for cachecoin or XC first?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7974525
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!

What ever happened to Jasin Lee, interchains, and pobc...is he still part of the team? Havent heard much about what all of the other team members are up to, would be nice to hear they're all still working with xcurrency to some degree.

Indeed

Jasin is now working on code solely, he's a coder not part of the pr team. This means that he doesn't need to post anything.

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.

'Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.' I made most of that site.

So let me get this correct.  Fibonacci.io used to be dedicated to those of us who paid Jasin for miners.

He refuses to give any details on fabrication which means there is no proof he had any plans for the miners.  We are two months past the deadline with no information and it's widely accepted as a scam.

And you and he partner up to take the website Fibonacci.io and turn it into a promotion for XC and Cachecoin.

legendary

Indeed

Look.  I'm a little butthurt by getting scammed by Jasin.  Sure.

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.

So let me get this correct.  Fibonacci.io used to be dedicated to those of us who paid Jasin for miners.

He refuses to give any details on fabrication which means there is no proof he had any plans for the miners.  We are two months past the deadline with no information and it's widely accepted as a scam.

Indeed

'Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.' I made most of that site, literally the only thing I didn't make was the text on the homepage and any other text.

Furthermore, hes active in our 'project' chat.
legendary

Indeed

Look.  I'm a little butthurt by getting scammed by Jasin.  Sure.

A lot of XC holders are going to be butthurt when he puts the code into Cache.  Look at the websites ...

Ignore me / delete my posts.  In six months he'll screw you over.  And since you are knowingly employing a scammer ... it's just a terrible sign for your coin.

Indeed

Cryptophi was a joined marketing project and what got us to Bitcoin in the Beltway.
legendary

Indeed

Yup rest assured he is.  He's still pushing you guys on his website.  Refuses to post anything about miners which are now in the negative ROI range and he collected hundreds of thousands for.  He promised to put a miner page up a week and a half ago ... and since hasn't been back to the litecoin board.

But no worries - he hasn't left XC

https://fibonacci.io/

He also drops in bitcointalk to delete any negative posts on his fibonacci ASIC miner page.   Roll Eyes

Keep a close eye on that cat - he plans on plugging your code into Cache to pump it.

http://cryptophi.com/

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Indeed
Activity: 192
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8644433

BTW XC was bashed a bit in the DRK thread:

Would be great to eventually brand and name it something that promotes these aspects of its use.  I love Tor and its capabilities, just hate the word Tor as it has been smeared in the mainstream. But makes sense to call it DarkTor in the present stages as it easily explains what it is.

snip

snip

Roll Eyes

fud

Apparently this guy invented DRK.. Here i thought Evan was the lead dev.
if you look a bit further you will see my reaction to his post.

Qibuck collab. is the first implementation of Web 3.0 that we announced but we talked about it quite a bit before that.

Aug 02 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8151894

Jul 21 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7944399

Would be great to eventually brand and name it something that promotes these aspects of its use.  I love Tor and its capabilities, just hate the word Tor as it has been smeared in the mainstream. But makes sense to call it DarkTor in the present stages as it easily explains what it is.

snip

snip

Roll Eyes

fud

Qibuck collab. is the first implementation of Web 3.0 that we announced but we talked about it quite a bit before that.

Aug 02 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8151894

Jul 21 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7944399
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Would be great to eventually brand and name it something that promotes these aspects of its use.  I love Tor and its capabilities, just hate the word Tor as it has been smeared in the mainstream. But makes sense to call it DarkTor in the present stages as it easily explains what it is.

Could call it DarkMesh or something similar so its not "Tor"

Don't call it Dark or Tor, or any combination.

Call it Web 3.0.

Average Joe and Jane will simply think there is a new internet being created. One where you are not tracked to death by those wanting to sell you something based on what you have been browsing recently or what you were just discussing on Facebook or Twitter.

If you give it a generic label resembling something people already trust, you beat the name association game of, Tor = bad, Dark = bad, DarkTor = very fucking bad.

Bitcoin has had to fight a similar problem. Its taking years and years to shake off the negative images that the media were able to cast on it.

Web 3.0 has a ready made narrative: we are pissed off with all the shit ads being targeted at us by internet giants needing to show quarter by quarter revenue growth.

We think the internet is free, but its not. We pay by allowing others access to our identities, and we don't even ask them to pay for it.

If you maintain this status, you will lose your identity because you can become a media campaign and herded to buy things at given times of they day, week, month or year.

Stop being sheep. Pay up $0.10 in DRK to use Web 3.0.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112415/a-glimpse-into-xcurrencys-mission-to-decentralize-everything

Roll Eyes

I don't mind that they copy me, I mind that they don't have any ideas of their own

Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Could call it DarkMesh or something similar so its not "Tor"

Don't call it Dark or Tor, or any combination.

Call it Web 3.0.

Average Joe and Jane will simply think there is a new internet being created. One where you are not tracked to death by those wanting to sell you something based on what you have been browsing recently or what you were just discussing on Facebook or Twitter.

If you give it a generic label resembling something people already trust, you beat the name association game of, Tor = bad, Dark = bad, DarkTor = very fucking bad.

Bitcoin has had to fight a similar problem. Its taking years and years to shake off the negative images that the media were able to cast on it.

Web 3.0 has a ready made narrative: we are pissed off with all the shit ads being targeted at us by internet giants needing to show quarter by quarter revenue growth.

We think the internet is free, but its not. We pay by allowing others access to our identities, and we don't even ask them to pay for it.

If you maintain this status, you will lose your identity because you can become a media campaign and herded to buy things at given times of they day, week, month or year.

Stop being sheep. Pay up $0.10 in DRK to use Web 3.0.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112415/a-glimpse-into-xcurrencys-mission-to-decentralize-everything

Roll Eyes

I don't mind that they copy me, I mind that they don't have any ideas of their own

I get back from a trip and noticed the above...Web 3.0 has been on our roadmap since June, who's copying who?
Any update on when XC Tor sticks are shipping?

Currently we are working with a small delay. If this become a greater issue then we will have to ship the cards with an older os so the current version.
Coins101 is a shill that has bashed XC since it's creation. Web 3.0 has always been planned for XC, just go read through the old thread.

He's one of those members that doesn't understand how a truce between coins works.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Coins101 is a shill that has bashed XC since it's creation. Web 3.0 has always been planned for XC, just go read through the old thread.
Jump to: