Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 424. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
does XC need jasinlee? if not then time to cut ties. What's the point of having this fud surrounding the coin if there is no need for it. Of course if there is hard evidence the guy is shady he needs to be gone asap.

Make it official.

Has he has full source code access to XC?  does he have the potential to copy and paste this to other coins as of now?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I think that the XC team could just make an unambiguous statement that Jasinlee is not part of the XC team. Then if someone has an issue with Jasinlee the answer can be that Jasinleee is not part of the XC team.
At the moment the message I am getting is..."jasinleee is not part of the team...but he kindof is....but not really ...but he sortof is...but it's not official...but he is not...but he sortof is..."
As someone else said...it should not be the  XC teams job to defend Jasinlee over something that has nothing to do with XC. Particularly if Jasinleee is not even part of the XC team.

The team is posted in the current web pages and his name is not there. This is apparently difficult for some people to understand. Maybe there should be a list of
people who are not on the dev team as well.

What is difficult to understand is why instead of just saying "he is not part of our team", people began to defend him, and to say he is somehow involved but not in an "official" way .
Why do we need to defend someone who is not part of the team or imply they are involved at all.
He is not part of the team, and there is no need to take it any further. That is all that needs to be said IMHO
legendary
I think that the XC team could just make an unambiguous statement that Jasinlee is not part of the XC team. Then if someone has an issue with Jasinlee the answer can be that Jasinleee is not part of the XC team.
At the moment the message I am getting is..."jasinleee is not part of the team...but he kindof is....but not really ...but he sortof is...but it's not official...but he is not...but he sortof is..."
As someone else said...it should not be the  XC teams job to defend Jasinlee over something that has nothing to do with XC. Particularly if Jasinleee is not even part of the XC team.

I don't know how much more official it has to be...

http://xc-official.com/the-xc-team/

Do you see Jasin on there?  No?  Then he's not part of the "team"....
Unfortunately, when this issue arose again, the XC team started defending Jasinlee and saying that they have discussions with him and that he is not involved in an "official" way.
What should have been said is that he is not part of the team, end of story.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Been following XC for a while now, but only just registered on bitcointalk. I own 800 coins and im about to take advantage of the low price ATM. Let people FUD they will miss the boat when rev3 arrives. My coins are staying put!

They fud because they want to get on the boat cheap.

what about this pdf?  Wink

http://xc-official.com/assets/pdfs/14-07-08%20The%20XC%20Team.pdf

This was when they first announced the team. He was there initially and no longer is.

The team is posted in the current web pages and his name is not there. This is apparently difficult for some people to understand. Maybe there should be a list of
people who are not on the dev team as well.
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D

what about this pdf?  Wink

http://xc-official.com/assets/pdfs/14-07-08%20The%20XC%20Team.pdf
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Been following XC for a while now, but only just registered on bitcointalk. I own 800 coins and im about to take advantage of the low price ATM. Let people FUD they will miss the boat when rev3 arrives. My coins are staying put!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 322
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
the qibuck coin  debacle.

You mean the biggest news XC's had in its existence so far? Developing a web 3.0 platform? With Qibuck, its first client, funding it?

Man, you guys can be hard to please.

Did you not read the press release?

Link???
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

If people think a dev on their coin who is defrauding people isn't their problem. I guess I'll just make sure those who think it might be a problem know about it before buying into the coin.

If you don't understand how bad ethics from a dev on a closed source anon coin who owns almost 50% of a shitcoin worth $10k market cap could be a bad deal.  I just don't know how to yell any louder.

Yelling louder is not necessary. I've heard what you have to say and your arguments are riddled with all sorts of informal logical fallacies.

If you must continue to debate this, do it in the other thread you made today.

Got it.
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/

***The XC Daily Update***

- Dan is pretty close to getting the multipool done.

- Work on the new UI continues.

- The Halycon Coin code is complex and may need a bit of time to review.

- We're still on track for the final Rev 2 update. Bring on the 15th!

not trying to be an arse but it is Halcyon  Grin
Activity: 462

If people think a dev on their coin who is defrauding people isn't their problem. I guess I'll just make sure those who think it might be a problem know about it before buying into the coin.

If you don't understand how bad ethics from a dev on a closed source anon coin who owns almost 50% of a shitcoin worth $10k market cap could be a bad deal.  I just don't know how to yell any louder.

Yelling louder is not necessary. I've heard what you have to say and your arguments are riddled with all sorts of informal logical fallacies.

If you must continue to debate this, do it in the other thread you made today.
legendary
rdnkjdi... May we see your orders from Cryptsy? Arlyn asked for them today. You have had enough time, so it shouldn't be a problem. Right? Can you post them here so we can see you have a valid argument. Not the other guys... just you. As you can see from my above post I am taking some heat here because I think Jasin not keeping you guys in the loop is not right. I am acting in good faith so can you reciprocate and show your orders. It would establish trust. Thank you.

I posted your question and my answer in the original thread to (try) to not be too obnoxious in the chat thread.  My post about xmr was simply to correct the idea that I'm "just a fudster from xmr"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8696559

And I'm not a fucking shill.  I explained in four sentences the biggest problems with xmr using more logic than I've seen here talking about it.

I may hate jasins guts for the people he fucked over.  And I may dislike your slimy pr guy. 

So call me a fudster ... but I'm not a shill.

You have a legitimate beef, and someone should get in touch with Jasin and talk with you guys. Ok? I would be pissed too, so I think someone on our team needs to contact Jasin. I don't know what will come of it, but it shouldn't be dismissed.

I don't really expect much.  I appreciate the sympathy though.  I'll keep the thread in the main area up to date.

t's not relevant to XC until you feed those who are desperately trying to make it relevant.

Activity: 462
You insulted me by telling me you don't care. I have a wallet that is in the top 50 plus a lot more on MP. Would you care if I dumped my XC below your original buy in of 90k? I have been here from the start and have a shit load of BTC tied up with XC, so for you to disrespect me is bullshit.

News flash genious... its already out in the open. Putting our heads in the sand isnt going to make this shit go away. Better to deal with it, or at least show some sympathy for the guys who are cut out of the loop. I want him to show the orders so I can see if he is a shill.

If you want to PM me for my wallet address I will do so and send you a coin to show its me. 4 MONTHS holding I have a right to know if this will blow up in my face or not.

I didn't mean any disrespect, I just don't think this is the thread to deal with this. This matter is between Jasin and those who pre-ordered his ASICs. It's not relevant to XC until you feed those who are desperately trying to make it relevant. By giving this issue credence in the XC thread you are increasing the likelihood that it may blow up in your face.
Activity: 261
rdnkjdi... May we see your orders from Cryptsy? Arlyn asked for them today. You have had enough time, so it shouldn't be a problem. Right? Can you post them here so we can see you have a valid argument. Not the other guys... just you. As you can see from my above post I am taking some heat here because I think Jasin not keeping you guys in the loop is not right. I am acting in good faith so can you reciprocate and show your orders. It would establish trust. Thank you.

I posted your question and my answer in the original thread to (try) to not be too obnoxious in the chat thread.  My post about xmr was simply to correct the idea that I'm "just a fudster from xmr"

And I'm not a fucking shill.  I explained in four sentences the biggest problems with xmr using more logic than I've seen here talking about it.

I may hate jasins guts for the people he fucked over.  And I may dislike your slimy pr guy.  

You have a legitimate beef, and someone should get in touch with Jasin and talk with you guys. Ok? I would be pissed too, so I think someone one our team needs to contact Jasin. I don't know what will come of it, but it shouldn't be dismissed.
legendary

I posted your question and my answer in the original thread to (try) to not be too obnoxious in the chat thread.  My post about xmr was simply to correct the idea that I'm "just a fudster from xmr"

And I'm not a fucking shill.  I explained in four sentences the biggest problems with xmr using more logic than I've seen here talking about it.

I may hate jasins guts for the people he fucked over.  And I may dislike your slimy pr guy. 

Activity: 261
this n that

This isn't the place to hash this out. Take it to PM or some other thread. Thanks.

You insulted me by telling me you don't care. I have a wallet that is in the top 50 plus a lot more on MP. Would you care if I dumped my XC below your original buy in of 90k? I have been here from the start and have a shit load of BTC tied up with XC, so for you to disrespect me is bullshit.

News flash genius ... its already out in the open. Putting our heads in the sand isnt going to make this shit go away. Better to deal with it, or at least show some sympathy for the guys who are cut out of the loop. I want him to show the orders so I can see if he is a shill.

If you want to PM me for my wallet address I will do so and send you a coin to show its me. 4 MONTHS holding I have a right to know if this will blow up in my face or not.
Jump to: