Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 426. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Just so you know, on a final note about the Jasin situation. Your PR guy is screaming FUD FUD FUD, and just admitted to actually not having read the entire Fibonacci thread... you know, something a PR person might actually want to do in terms of damage control... how exactly would he know if it was FUD or not? I'll leave you with that.

Seems to be a common trait in any coin thread. 

Accuse the accuser of FUD and mud-slinging; then cover up with more FUD and mud-slinging.  Its a fud-mud-slinging freeforall ... lol.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Just so you know, on a final note about the Jasin situation. Your PR guy is screaming FUD FUD FUD, and just admitted to actually not having read the entire Fibonacci thread... you know, something a PR person might actually want to do in terms of damage control... how exactly would he know if it was FUD or not? I'll leave you with that.

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
www.xcdesk.com domain for sale.

Have simple site up as an example. Let me know.
Activity: 322
Now you all should know to not even respond to rdnkjdi.    He's just a XMR shill trolling in our thread all along.   Please just completely ignore whatever he post in this thread.

Remember, don't feed the trolls.
Activity: 840
XC has a fabulous future with not only Jasinlee involved, but your lead PR guy is wonderful and very effective in his communication style.

Thank You, feedback is always appreciated.
Activity: 378
XC has a fabulous future with not only Jasinlee involved, but your lead PR guy is wonderful and very effective in his communication style.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

XCurrency has been added to VCFundamentals's voting page

Vote for it folks:

https://twitter.com/VCFundamentals/status/508014182693093377

Voted! a couple of times  Grin Grin

edit: also sent some spare change
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Vote for it folks:

Voted! 

I also noticed that there are two listings for XCurrency... strange!

Well let's hope that means XC can get twice the votes. :-)
Activity: 616

Vote for it folks:

Voted! 

I also noticed that there are two listings for XCurrency... strange!
legendary

Vote for it folks:

Activity: 518
Merit: 505
So, is jasin a member of the XC team yes or no?

I think this is important for this coin's reputation. I personally lost around 200 BTC investing in jasin's miners, the total preorder volume on fibonacci was way beyond 5000 BTC and now everything vanished from the website and the accounts are gone. Not sure what else you need as a proof?

I really respect XC and I am totally surprised if jasin is really involved with this coin. This person should be isolated from everything that has to deal with money. And I'm totally surprised that you try to avoid this discussion and blame people to spread FUD about XC.
Activity: 518
Guys forget cache coin.. It is NEVER going to go anywhere, for want of anything else, its a crap name for a coin / system IMO.. Compared to X.. Like Ipod, Iphone etc, XC, XChat etc is just so much more marketable... I could not care less about cachecoin. Jasin may well end up here full time.. Even if they nicked all our code it would still have no credibility.... Trust in Dan and the team they know what they are doing...
Activity: 840
Is jasinlee really planning to "port" XC's code over to cache? Can an XC team member comment on this please?  Thanks  

I'm warning you it's in his plans.  I referenced upthread on him talking about sidechains.  He's also referenced private chat and anonomizing currency.

If he would have the standards to wait until it is open sourced - I don't know.  He took in massive amounts of cache in the presale though.  

This post is strictly in the best interests of the smaller investors of XC.  I have nothing to say to teka/synchillis/whoever.  I know you guys hate my "fud" - just like I hated the "fud" surrounding the ASIC scam until it proved to be true.

Imagine if real companies had to actually address FUD attacks like alts has to. I guess time and size will help.

Real companies hold themselves to much higher standards.

Shall I repeat myself? You are in no position to make the claims you make, and your absence of substantiation is frustrating.

The reality is more like the opposite: Jasin's been a generous and energising collaborator who is always keen to tell us his ideas. Interchains and PoBC are his, but XC will benefit from them.

Come on. Stop spreading FUD.

Furthermore, he or we have never hidden the fact that Cache will have anon tech. We stressed and pointed out that the Tech they are working on for anon is diffrent to XC's implementation.

Oh and you have a long way before you can start attacking me or synchesist. I've been here longer then you and had decent rep, way before this project.]

Do your research, the op can help.

legendary
Is jasinlee really planning to "port" XC's code over to cache? Can an XC team member comment on this please?  Thanks  

I'm warning you it's in his plans.  I referenced upthread on him talking about sidechains.  He's also referenced private chat and anonomizing currency.

If he would have the standards to wait until it is open sourced - I don't know.  He took in massive amounts of cache in the presale though.  

This post is strictly in the best interests of the smaller investors of XC.  I have nothing to say to teka/synchillis/whoever.  I know you guys hate my "fud" - just like I hated the "fud" surrounding the ASIC scam until it proved to be true.

Imagine if real companies had to actually address FUD attacks like alts has to. I guess time and size will help.

Shall I repeat myself? You are in no position to make the claims you make, and your absence of substantiation is frustrating.

The reality is more like the opposite: Jasin's been a generous and energising collaborator who is always keen to tell us his ideas. Interchains and PoBC are his, but XC will benefit from them.

Come on. Stop spreading FUD.

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Hey rdnkjdi, could you please stop posting "This user is currently ignored." over and over.

You got it bub.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Hey rdnkjdi, could you please stop posting "This user is currently ignored." over and over.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

I'm warning you it's in his plans.  I referenced upthread on him talking about releasing sidechains on the cachecoin thread.  He's also referenced releasing private chat and anonomizing currency for cachecoin.

If he will have the standards to wait until the XC coin is open sourced - I don't know.  He took in massive amounts of cache in the presale (probably owns close to 50% of it).  

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Is jasinlee really planning to "port" XC's code over to cache? Can an XC team member comment on this please?  Thanks  
Jump to: