Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 447. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Mobile App are great news, I'm excited to see what the Big News is.
Activity: 322
From twitter :

KEY team has hired developer Dan Metcalf of XC for the ongoing Dev of our KEY OS. We're looking forward to more innovation! Thanks Dan!

wtf :/

Designing, Building and Securing operating systems is something I do for a living, and have been since the 90's.  This was just a small project in the giant bucket of projects of which XC consumes the majority of.  Being in business requires projects both big and small to be successful.  

I live, breath and eat, XC, all the time - and that will never change.

I'm going to take a bite out of the XC Pizza right now...
Bam, 10 more XC purchased and safely digested into my wallet Smiley

Just bought some more myself too Wink 
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Time to spread the word about XC intelligently in the communication of KEY :p
Activity: 509
From twitter :

KEY team has hired developer Dan Metcalf of XC for the ongoing Dev of our KEY OS. We're looking forward to more innovation! Thanks Dan!

Designing, Building and Securing operating systems is something I do for a living, and have been since the 90's.  This was just a small project in the giant bucket of projects of which XC consumes the majority of.  Being in business requires projects both big and small to be successful.  

I'm going to take a bite out of the XC Pizza right now...
Bam, 10 more XC purchased and safely digested into my wallet Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
we are currently testing the mobile app, with XChat, XNode and staking.  Its not quite ready yet but stay tuned!

Is also an iOS app?
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Man. Please stop making announcements of announcements.  It never ends well.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thanks For All The Good Hard Work You Do!!!
If it stays so,
XC will be more amazing in future. Wow
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hope you had a good break Smiley
yeah Dan,

How was your well deserved vacation? Cheesy

Dan's vacation ended over a week ago.

Since then he's been testing early versions of the XC app and has added new tech to Rev 2, which you'll be hearing more about pretty soon.

Activity: 392
Hope you had a good break Smiley
yeah Dan,

How was your well deserved vacation? Cheesy
Activity: 518
Cheers dan, as per my previous posts, I think it's clear from your behaviour that the choices you make at no point disadvantage XC... Looking forward to rev news.. Hope you had a good break Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
A man's gotta put food on the table so to speak Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
From twitter :

Designing, Building and Securing operating systems is something I do for a living, and have been since the 90's.  This was just a small project in the giant bucket of projects of which XC consumes the majority of.  Being in business requires projects both big and small to be successful. 

Some background to the work that Dan has just completed for Key:

He applied the idea behind the TOR Stick OS (which is all open-source) to Key's OS project.

- Dan has not shared any technology proprietary to XC.

- Dan was paid for the job, just as corporations continually pay him for other jobs (c.f. glance at his CV on LinkedIn for an idea of how Dan works).‏

- This serves to further bolster XC's reputation as a technology leader in the cryptocurrency marketplace.

Activity: 364

Oh, and there'll be some big news about Rev 2 a little later today...

And there is some other news in the pipeline as well, we are currently testing the mobile app, with XChat, XNode and staking.  Its not quite ready yet but stay tuned!!

This is huge! I thought we were still months away from a statement like this. Time to buy more XC before the rest of the world knows.
Activity: 756
From twitter :

From twitter :

Designing, Building and Securing operating systems is something I do for a living, and have been since the 90's.  This was just a small project in the giant bucket of projects of which XC consumes the majority of.  Being in business requires projects both big and small to be successful. 
tnx Dan for your statement... Wink
Activity: 756
From twitter :

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I mean it's a bit tilting to know about the main dev whereabouts by a competing team.

People have been saying that news where getting slower and what not and 3 hours later, key team says that Dan is working on their stuff :/

Just let Arlyn tell you whats going on here.. The amount of times in the past news announced by other people about Dan doing this and that has just been a storm in a teacup.. Have faith and wait for the team here to tell you the FACTS.
I can understand mig5000 on this one...
dan could say in this thread... "hey guys, I'm hired to do some coding for another coin, no need to worry... XC is still my baby"
and then keycointeam can do their anouncement...
now we now nothing...

so pls make official statement NOW

this is big news for keycoin community, so they were in a hurry to announce. keycoin has been using a stone age XC core tech, dont worry about it.
I mean it's a bit tilting to know about the main dev whereabouts by a competing team.

People have been saying that news where getting slower and what not and 3 hours later, key team says that Dan is working on their stuff :/

Just let Arlyn tell you whats going on here.. The amount of times in the past news announced by other people about Dan doing this and that has just been a storm in a teacup.. Have faith and wait for the team here to tell you the FACTS.
I can understand mig5000 on this one...
dan could say in this thread... "hey guys, I'm hired to do some coding for another coin, no need to worry... XC is still my baby"
and then keycointeam can do their anouncement...
now we now nothing...

so pls make official statement NOW
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Something to read about.
http://www.crypto-way.com/things-that-bitcoin-doesnt-have/

Like - tweet if you like.

Great article, however it may be a good idea to have someone proofread your articles before posting them. The first word of the article should be there, not here. (Mistake was made twice in the article)

I'm not sure if English is your first language or not but I am sure plenty of our community members would be willing to help out.

I don't mean to offend, and I do appreciate the enthusiasm. Smiley

I corrected the mistakes.
Ty for note it and for the advise.

Cheers
Activity: 518

Jump to: