Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 451. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Dan was on vacation and is now back at work.

Not sure about Arlyn.

I agree the volume is low but the good news it it shows how little buying pressure is needed to maintain the current price range. When we get our next pump it will take us sky high. Now is the waiting game and in the meantime please promote XC wherever you can.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Quite odd Dan and Arlyn have been very quiet and volume is pathetic. Nothing but sell pressure. Perhaps they are on vacation? Any idea? Perhaps the calm before the storm.

I personally had most of the weekend 'off' and Dan prefers publishing actual coding work then releasing promises.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Quite odd Dan and Arlyn have been very quiet and volume is pathetic. Nothing but sell pressure. Perhaps they are on vacation? Any idea? Perhaps the calm before the storm.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
No one knows where the price will go in the future, and no one knows when the public launch will occur but the team has said this fall is their goal. If you believe in XC there are a lot of things we can do as a community to increase awareness and adoption but asking questions that have no answers are not one of them.

not everything that happens here is going to be directly related to a price rise.  Sometimes people will have questions and I can think of no better place than to ask them than right here......
this is a public forum in which the exchange of information is the foremost activity.

....... and of course the more the world knows about xc, the more likely that will be reflected in a price hike.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No one knows where the price will go in the future, and no one knows when the public launch will occur but the team has said this fall is their goal. If you believe in XC there are a lot of things we can do as a community to increase awareness and adoption but asking questions that have no answers are not one of them.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
No i have 40K XC, just need more info.

Price will not explode just sell all of them now
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Is it before next year the price explodes and rev3?

LOL

Did anyone here did ever come across the thought that the price will never explode?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
No i have 40K XC, just need more info.

will you cut it out? are you just spamming the Thread?
Activity: 92
when will rev3 be ready and the price goes to ATH?
Just wait.I believe XC is a long-term project and all we need to do is follow the devs and wait.
when will rev3 be ready and the price goes to ATH?
I've used the vanitygen many times with other coins...
but this time it conflicts with the public key...

I guess we could use cryptogretsky's way with the paper wallet gen.

Actually....   This works...

vanitygen -X 75 XChat

and it's blazing fast even without using the opencl version since it doesn't work for me (R9 290)

Ok thanks, I need to try this.

You should look for one that say XCTeka....   I am looking for one that is XCGretz... now Wink

Also... use -t to increase the # of workers to make it go faster.

I've used the software before (with -t 16 Wink ) but never for altcoins.

I tried -t 24 seems to work for me, then I tried 1024 and it kinda locked up for some reason when it gets to 50%....

I thought it was one per thread?

Ya, the speed up only lasted for like a few seconds, then it slowed back down to normal speed...   although my 3 VM is still running smoothly in the background.  So, I am sure I can push it if I want.

36 billions addresses so far... no XCGretz address yet... grrrr
Inb4 all addresses have been generated and no new addresses can be made anymore.

The amount of addresses that is possible is so large... so so large...

2 to the 160 power....  that's like ...

There are only 2^63 grains of sand on earth....

Wow that is more addresses then all the Stars in the Universe.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I'm struggling to understand the Transaction process described in the OP with the reintroduction to the 550 XC minimum limit for mixers. More specifically step 7) "Nodes mix and forward fragments from different addresses to the ones they receive fragments  on.", but I thought that Mixers and Nodes were two different things? All wallets are nodes but only wallets/addresses with 550+ XC can be mixers and you have to enable a setting for this? Somewhat like a Darkcoin Masternode?

I would love some clarification on the difference between a Darkcoin Masternode and a XC mixer, also why dedicated mixers and their limits are even needed as opposed to all wallets with XC in it could function as mixers?

Does XChat run through Mixers?

Just to clarify I'm not trying to cause FUD, I still hold and stake my over-exposed position in XC. I just wan't to understand the more technical aspect of how XC is anon compared to our friendly alternatives.

,Thanks
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Dan, what is the expected XC public launch date?

After Rev 3.0, Dan is currently finishing 2.0 and inbetween those there will be 2.5.
You can find the roadmap in the OP.
Activity: 714
Dan, what is the expected XC public launch date?
Activity: 509
Questions: I have 700 XC in my wallet, and was just paid .01998 XC for staking. On the left side of the wallet it says Balance 680 XC and Stake 20 XC. I've had the same balance now for 1 week. Why didn't it stake with all of the XC ?

That depends on your coin ages.

I've been accumulating coins from launch, just a few here and there. However, i've had around 500 coins last week. It also staked at a lower amount (maybe 30 XC stake with payout of .01 XC).
Activity: 70
Questions: I have 700 XC in my wallet, and was just paid .01998 XC for staking. On the left side of the wallet it says Balance 680 XC and Stake 20 XC. I've had the same balance now for 1 week. Why didn't it stake with all of the XC ?

That depends on your coin ages.
Activity: 509
Activity: 518
I think it should busy up, hopefully this week... The last release mentioned finishing touches to REV.. So it cannot be far away.. There are loads of other things in the melting pot.. I imagine its all coming together as we speak....
Jump to: