Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 558. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Looking forward to a bright future here.
If you invest in XC NOW!! your future is bright, can almost guarantee you a 1k investment today will be worth a million in 3-5 years time...sounds crazy hey!...it's not...BTW everyone i'm not a pumper i believe in XC i will be holding my stash for at least 24 months..XC is the next coin you will see go to BTC level..
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
ATCSecure,

We should make a decision right now that if an exchange gets hacked and XC is stolen there will be no rollback or blacklist.  It is what it is.
Given the 50m NXT stolen from bter this should have some priority,  a rollback is imo a mistake, leaving coins on an exchange is. When you do so, you must accept the consequences
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Looking forward to a bright future here.
legendary
ATCSecure,

We should make a decision right now that if an exchange gets hacked and XC is stolen there will be no rollback or blacklist.  It is what it is.
Anyone who has there XC sitting on an exchange and is that stupid deserves anything that may happen..yes i agree.

Right now, around 13.43% of XC is sitting in Mintpal.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

If you have a lot of coins sitting at Mintpal, what are you thinking?   They got hacked recently.   Bter's NXT hack might be some new unknown attack vector that could be affecting Mintpal or other exchange too.  

What are you waiting for?   Withdraw those XC away from the exchange!
I hold 70+k none on exchanges split up on different machines all in cold storage  just in-case anything happens hahaha XC is my precious
Wow, that's a nice hold, probably top 50 Richlist for you,  you however seem worried to have them staking in a wallet on-line?  I understand currently there isn't any computer which is safe, but lets say for example you have your wallet on-line with 70000 XC staking, would your IP address be traceable to those coins?  Or are you just playing safe and keeping them cold?  I'm new to this and would like to learn about real world concerns.
Nahh brother i just have them separated into different wallets on different machines just incase something stupid happens all in cold storage just splitting it up  that way if one pc fucks up and i can't recover i got the others, i'm not taking any chances with XC, i was an early BTC buyer(under $1) and will not make the same mistake i see XC bigger then BTC in the near future.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
ATCSecure,

We should make a decision right now that if an exchange gets hacked and XC is stolen there will be no rollback or blacklist.  It is what it is.
Anyone who has there XC sitting on an exchange and is that stupid deserves anything that may happen..yes i agree.

If you have a lot of coins sitting at Mintpal, what are you thinking?   They got hacked recently.   Bter's NXT hack might be some new unknown attack vector that could be affecting Mintpal or other exchange too.  

I hold 70+k none on exchanges split up on different machines all in cold storage  just in-case anything happens hahaha XC is my precious

Wow, that's a nice hold, probably top 50 Richlist for you,  you however seem worried to have them staking in a wallet on-line?  I understand currently there isn't any computer which is safe, but lets say for example you have your wallet on-line with 70000 XC staking, would your IP address be traceable to those XC?  Or are you just playing safe and keeping them cold?  I'm new to this and would like to learn about real world concerns.
Activity: 341
Damn, it's awfully quiet in here and on the exchange. A friend I recently convinced about XC wants to buy 25 btc worth of XC. Anyone willing to sell otc? Please PM me.

Here's an idea:

- every so often, some of us will want to sell XC to pay salaries, rent, etc.

- why don't we post the amount and asking price here and see if there are any takers?

- if there's a deal, trades can take place on Mintpal, which will keep the volume up.

- and the community will understand the reason for selling rather than being perturbed/outraged at the stupidity of sellers.

P.S. This was Bisky's idea. Thanks Bisky!

P.P.S. This would only make sense to those who want to see the price head upwards but still need to sell some XC.

Sounds like a great idea. But, shouldn't this be done on a separate sub-thread? I mean, XC trade thread could deal with whatever people want to exchange.
legendary
I talked 6 of my cousins in too investing 1k each into XC So i will be looking to buy for them soon if there are any takers...working on the other 4. Tongue
Activity: 252
Damn, it's awfully quiet in here and on the exchange. A friend I recently convinced about XC wants to buy 25 btc worth of XC. Anyone willing to sell otc? Please PM me.

Here's an idea:

- why don't we post the amount and asking price here and see if there are any takers?

- if there's a deal, trades can take place on Mintpal, which will keep the volume up.

- and the community will understand the reason for selling rather than being perturbed/outraged at the stupidity of sellers.

P.P.S. This would only make sense to those who want to see the price head upwards but still need to sell some XC. There will be others wanting to depress the price by selling...

Love the idea, makes perfect sense
legendary
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Here's an idea:

P.P.S. This would only make sense to those who want to see the price head upwards but still need to sell some XC.
legendary

Have him buy on exchange.  Smiley

I'm pretty sure no one will sell 25 btc worth at current prices... that is why we've seen almost no action on the exchange - no one is willing to sell at this price.
you still holding your XC fortune battbot i remember tlkn to u way back in the early XC days. i held...how about u

Holding strong.  Wink
Hahaha good on you brother...Rockefeller here we come Hahahahah
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I'm pretty sure no one will sell 25 btc worth at current prices... that is why we've seen almost no action on the exchange - no one is willing to sell at this price.
you still holding your XC fortune battbot i remember tlkn to u way back in the early XC days. i held...how about u

Holding strong.  Wink
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Alright guys.... Time to tackle the big fucking horse..... OpenBazzar.... they are open to accepting other cryptos... I just sent an email to the open bazzar team telling them about XC.. how it would benefit there market sooo much with the EM in wallet and such... Time we start filling openbazzars mailbox with XC mail... if we get a currency listing there.. ITS FUCKING GAME ON FOR XC THEN ...[email protected] lets do this Grin

Mail send
legendary
we all long term holders i'm sure there's a down syndrome whale on some exchange out there  looking too dump but Tongue
legendary
Anyone who has there XC sitting on an exchange and is that stupid deserves anything that may happen..

+1, I could not say it any better.  Smiley

Just tried that XC app on a bootable  USB flash (latest .iso).
App starts, but no connections, no sync starting.  Waited few hours, nothing. What may be wrong? Any help?
my wallets still have the X11 symbol HAHAH they old( but still sync got stake payment from one yesterday), i'm sure someone here has the nodes or something Wink
Activity: 341
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Anyone who has there XC sitting on an exchange and is that stupid deserves anything that may happen..

+1, I could not say it any better.  Smiley

Just tried that XC app on a bootable  USB flash (latest .iso).
App starts, but no connections, no sync starting.  Waited few hours, nothing. What may be wrong? Any help?
Activity: 322
ATCSecure,

I should say if ANYONE have coins, not you as in you. Wink
legendary
ATCSecure,

Jump to: