Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 574. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wasn't haven a go at anyone we just don't want to bring there supporters over here starting a fight is all I thinking Grin

Me neither, but I could not help it that time....

There's a difference between starting a fight and stand your ground.

The XC community didn't start anything.   We were there to clear up what is clearly a blatant lie if not slandering.   If their dev was not anon, but rather a dev with a real name like our dev, do you think they would start such crap?  They are what is known as Internet tough guys.  
the dev probably responded that way because they have something to hide.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!
Morning all!

I believe that our friend Mr.Whale desperatly whant 100k for one XC.
I'm very glad that after all this dumps the rich 20 adress remain untouched! http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

Keep up the good work team!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Wasn't haven a go at anyone we just don't want to bring there supporters over here starting a fight is all I thinking Grin

The XC community didn't start anything.   We were there to clear up what is clearly a blatant lie if not slandering.   If their dev was not anon, but rather a dev with a real name like our dev, do you think they would start such crap?  They are what is known as Internet tough guys.  

True that!
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
We should probably chill out over in the mammoth thread now lol, we put him in his place, time to take the high road.

Uh my post was pretty neutral and fair I thought...  Guess what. it was lumped together with others as "fudstorm" and got neutered...  Figures

But wait, here is a screen shot lol

Grin  Grin  Grin

Supercoindev and Mammothcoin dev is confirmed to be linked and possibly the same dev.   He deleted his response really quickly.  They are pretty much scam from the looks of it.

We are co developers. Otherwise it takes more time to bring about such a unique technology. I wonder why you suddenly appear and questioning. It's long time we did not see any fud. You should feel something threating you. Let us know what makes you afraid so?

Pretty much old news...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mammothcoin-is-it-legit-677354
We should probably chill out over in the mammoth thread now lol, we put him in his place, time to take the high road.

Uh my post was pretty neutral and fair I thought...  Guess what. it was lumped together with others as "fudstorm" and got neutered...  Figures

Grin  Grin  Grin

Supercoindev and Mammothcoin dev is confirmed to be linked and possibly the same dev.   He deleted his response really quickly.  They are pretty much scam from the looks of it.

We are co developers. Otherwise it takes more time to bring about such a unique technology. I wonder why you suddenly appear and questioning. It's long time we did not see any fud. You should feel something threating you. Let us know what makes you afraid so?

Grin  Grin  Grin

^^

Yeah they mentioned a few times in the Supercoin thread that super/mamm shared the same multisig tech.

Don't know why they'd work on two coins touting the same feature simultaneously... Scam city?

When there's smoke, there's fire....   It totally smell like a scam.    Supercoin dev claims that they are the "first" p2p decentralized coin and also bashed Dan.    Now, Mammothcoin dev comes out firing also?  

To get free advertisement? Seem desperate! Cheesy

Ok, supercoindev has admitted that they are co-developers.   He QUICKLY deleted his response, but I quoted him before he deleted it.

^^

Yeah they mentioned a few times in the Supercoin thread that super/mamm shared the same multisig tech.

Don't know why they'd work on two coins touting the same feature simultaneously... Scam city?

When there's smoke, there's fire....   It totally smell like a scam.    Supercoin dev claims that they are the "first" p2p decentralized coin and also bashed Dan.    Now, Mammothcoin dev comes out firing also?   

I am 99% sure they are scammers.   He deleted my post showing the screenshot.   Warn everyone you know.   Mammothcoin is a complete scam.
^^

When there's smoke, there's fire....   It totally smell like a scam.    Supercoin dev claims that they are the "first" p2p decentralized coin and also bashed Dan.    Now, Mammothcoin dev comes out firing also?   
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
^^

Well unless you see something funny....   like this...

Hmmm so that screenshot...

1. Is Mammothcoin and supercoindev the same dev?
2. If not, who was the lazy dev that just stole that screenshot and pretended a transaction was logged?  (Supercoindev or you)

legendary
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751.1940

Apparently Dan doesn't understand multi sig and cheats people with absurd things  Grin

Ha, a good laugh anyways....thanks to whoever posted that picture......a prime example how a simple picture can tell the story:-)

I actually feel pretty bad for the guy...  Foot in mouth disease is incurable  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Apparently Dan doesn't understand multi sig and cheats people with absurd things  Grin

Ha, a good laugh anyways....thanks to whoever posted that picture......a prime example how a simple picture can tell the story:-)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Apparently Dan doesn't understand multi sig and cheats people with absurd things  Grin

love the flood of XC'ers that pool in. If they don't trust XC's dev, who are they going to? Keycoin? LOL
Activity: 364

What a joke... Synechist should respond in that thread.

Then again he may not have to... looks like a few of us have already posted over there... for any other XC followers if you choose to post in there lets keep it civil I dont wanna see a back and forth shitstorm... the alt scene is already bad enough right now.
Jump to: