Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 582. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Is there any news from HashEvolved ?

I think that the guy(s) behind HashEvolved were independent of the XC team.  Not sure if they are working on it but I believe that multipool options were being looked elsewhere...

I would like a multipool for XC but I don't think it is necessary...
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Is there any news from HashEvolved ?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Everyone in the thread should read this article, very interesting xcurrency mention in relation to bit licenses.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/1rjbs5q
nice find

I've isolated the mention of XC:
“One of my greatest fears is that it will actually force innovations around regulation. This means it will drive innovation to a BitLicense-created illicit market. It is so poorly thought out that it creates an incentive for underground and black market technology innovation where only illicit actors will gain and be at the forefront of innovation. We already see the market pivoting in this direction from a proposal alone. Today the most popular Alt currencies (alternative to bitcoin that uses the same protocol) that are skyrocketing are those catering to such innovation. XC (XCurrency), Cloakcoin, Darkcoin and many more are already perfecting anonymity beyond bitcoin’s core. For instance, every XC wallet is itself an Xnode, a peer computer that scrambles the path of delivery and origin of sender. Since it is proof of stake there are no miners just wallets all working in unison to obfuscate transactions, messaging for communications; a positive for personal privacy, and many other untraceable capabilities. A good thing today because law-bidding citizen can benefit from these innovations and since it is open source even authorities can understand its inner workings.”

+1. Don't know why cloak is even mentioned though... Their "anon solution" is laughable to nonexistent

I tink we have a truce with other coins? Live and don't fudge other coins, or something like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Do not under any circumstance use Cryptsy for XC trading (or any trading).

You will not see your coins for days if you transfer them.
Has happened multiple times now. Support is useless.
Either incompetent or using the money as a float.
If you withdraw small amounts - they work (after a few hours to a day).
The larger the withdrawal the longer they hold the funds.

I used Cryptsy on and off for a year. That is the end of that.
After 100 withdrawal problems patience with them is done.
They are likely doing something shady with all those delayed withdrawals.

cryptsy is such a poverty exchange. It's like giving your BTC to a group of mentally challenged individuals. I dont even know anyone that uses it and I talk with about 40 or so traders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

You mean like trading for profit then giving them back to you once they are "found"? LOL... Yeah I personally stay away from them too.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Activity: 364
Why is every currency getting dumped on so hard?

Haha anyone notice Conspiracy Coin on MP?  Ironic timing considering every alt is getting crushed right now...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
MP looks scary right now...
I just picked some more coins up. Quite happy about it.  Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Why is every currency getting dumped on so hard?

Lulz Pamela Anderson is definitely a bad actor... not allowed in the XC protocol.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
MP looks scary right now...

Why's that?

Basically everything is in the red... never seen so many alts on a bad run at the same time.

School will be starting soon many of the kiddies are getting out while they can ....

Cryptos over all are suffering. I said it a few times elsewhere that there are too many scam coins coming out daily and I think that hurts the over all picture for alts over all.

Coulnt agree more, and I think that will definitely help XC, at some point people will just get fed up and turn to something stable/innovative/prospectful

For real? Supercoin supporter now trolls?

When you think you seen it all here....
I hold XC,i just see it(Supercoin's whitepaper),I was a little surprised....

I know its a ways off but it'll be good when the XC whitepaper is released and all the technical details can be discussed.  Until then it's hard for most of us to debate the differences.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

For real? Supercoin supporter now trolls?

When you think you seen it all here....
I hold XC,i just see it(Supercoin's whitepaper),I was a little surprised....
Simple and to the point, nicely done Arlyn.

BrewCrew I'd have to agree, and I think when Bitcoin starts to rebound (which I think will happen sooner than later), I think we'll see more money moving back into some alts.

Edit: Just noticed BTC is down to 574 right now... damn that combined with the XC/BTC price right now is crazy... too bad I don't have any spare cash to put into XC until Friday.
Jump to: