Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 585. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Hi community.... did u miss me Grin real money coming back around after a few pumps!!!!

so when will be it coming

hahah Ive been buyng on dumps who ever the fuck has been unloading soo much.... back above my starting spot thanks to CLOAK!! although i still hold CLOAK as well.... HEDGE is the key word.. but I know of a few whales that just started swimming over here

edit: oblox i could care less if I impress U... 90% of my XC holdings comes from being dumped into.. i never buy to accumulate only get dumped on so... yea thats my good faith buy on the spot!!!But like i said could give a fuck what u think just letting u all know charts look sexi and money is coming in

So, you're basically telling us XC is about to get p&d'd by your pump group?

Yea not sure why someone would think admitting to spreading fud on xc would in anyway translate to them having any type of credibility.  It's nice to see a large purchase and all but how bout you hold them and get others on board the XC train instead of spreading fud and confusing potential investors/adopters just to save a few dollars.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Oh man... why are we wasting bandwidth discussing/engaging about/with a well known troll?!?   It saddens me to no end why whatever he does in our thread matters....

Are you talking to me?

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Oh man... why are we wasting bandwidth discussing/engaging about/with a well known troll?!?   It saddens me to no end why whatever he does in our thread matters....

Are you talking to me?

Unless you are pookie's alt... then no.

No I am not Cheesy (I don't think that there is anyone else from my country involved in this forum.)
Activity: 322

Are you talking to me?

Unless you are pookie's alt... then no.
Activity: 462
Hi community.... did u miss me Grin real money coming back around after a few pumps!!!!

hahah Ive been buyng on dumps who ever the fuck has been unloading soo much.... back above my starting spot thanks to CLOAK!! although i still hold CLOAK as well.... HEDGE is the key word.. but I know of a few whales that just started swimming over here

edit: oblox i could care less if I impress U... 90% of my XC holdings comes from being dumped into.. i never buy to accumulate only get dumped on so... yea thats my good faith buy on the spot!!!But like i said could give a fuck what u think just letting u all know charts look sexi and money is coming in

Annon Communication road map like this cant be dumped... people will always come back... look at me squirming back in the thread
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Synechist, please let us know once the OS X XChat issue is fixed. I am impatient to use the first secure communication, that's the reason to ask.

Sure. Dan is working on Privacy Mode today, so you can expect that to be sorted shortly. :-)

Perfect, thank you!

Are you talking to me?
TEKA i appreciate it but not here to make friends i know what Ive said and done... could careless i troll to get cheap coins DEAL With it...
I'll be your friend...if ya wanna be Kiss

Proof: Started promoting it outside of Alt world that day

.. im am very tricky troll... alll while i was in here slandering XC and buying more  Shocked

The plausibility of your statement about having no problem owning up to your own work will be tempered by your assertion (in the tweet screenshot above) that you put out an article that Yahoo Finance picked up.

That was PRweb, on my behalf.

Your credibility: zero.

well u complete mis-read that because the article awhile back that i put out was implied article that i posted and yahoo had picked up.. u completely misunderstood the wording ..... thus this below is the article that yahoo finance picked up and i put out on my wall.....

LULZ no apology needed
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Synechist, please let us know once the OS X XChat issue is fixed. I am impatient to use the first secure communication, that's the reason to ask.

Sure. Dan is working on Privacy Mode today, so you can expect that to be sorted shortly. :-)

Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
TEKA i appreciate it but not here to make friends i know what Ive said and done... could careless i troll to get cheap coins DEAL With it...

for those who don't know pookie

check out his posting history and find out yourself.
coin A to coin B, troll coin A make profit on B. => from coin B to C, troll coin B and make profit on C, ...
(now apparently from C back to A?)

be carefull with this guy (or girl)... He will stab you in the back when you least expect it.
Don't tell you've not been warned

Let's not forget pookie & mrboh were the ones faking IRC logs to spread FUD about Dan, Teka, Synechist, and myself.

Thats fucking bullshit!!! i didnt do those!!! i have no problem to ownign up to my work or fudding from my account.... some Rando android irc ip planted them in IRC and people just took it and ran

Bullshit.  If you didn't do it, mrboh did (and I suspect you two are the same person).  The fake logs (idiotically) misspelled my name "battbott" instead of "battbot."  And when I went to cloak's IRC channel to refute the fake logs, mrboh addressed me as "battbott."  

You think that's a coincidence?  Get real.  

Proof: Started promoting it outside of Alt world that day

.. im am very tricky troll... alll while i was in here slandering XC and buying more  Shocked

The plausibility of your statement about having no problem owning up to your own work will be tempered by your assertion (in the tweet screenshot above) that you put out an article that Yahoo Finance picked up.

That was PRweb, on my behalf.

Your credibility: zero.

coin A to coin B, troll coin A make profit on B. => from coin B to C, troll coin B and make profit on C, ...

be carefull with this guy (or girl)... He will stab you in the back when you least expect it.

Let's not forget pookie & mrboh were the ones faking IRC logs to spread FUD about Dan, Teka, Synechist, and myself.

Thats fucking bullshit!!! i didnt do those!!! i have no problem to ownign up to my work or fudding from my account.... some Rando android irc ip planted them in IRC and people just took it and ran

Bullshit.  If you didn't do it, mrboh did (and I suspect you two are the same person).  The fake logs (idiotically) misspelled my name "battbott" instead of "battbot."  And when I went to cloak's IRC channel to refute the fake logs, mrboh addressed me as "battbott."  

You think that's a coincidence?  Get real.  Kid got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

THATS what u think links it....HAHAHA whatever dude i could careless anybody typing can easily trip up on double lettered words... and Boh isnt me... wish i had that money..either way i have no problem being the hated community member..so unload your comments on me
Activity: 616

You think that's a coincidence?  Get real.  

Thats fucking bullshit!!! i didnt do those!!! i have no problem to ownign up to my work or fudding from my account.... some Rando android irc ip planted them in IRC and people just took it and ran... if i wanted to fake chat logs there was alot more i would have done different
Activity: 364

Yeah but he's basically admitted to doing this. it cracks me up personally. Suits me if he's on "our side" for a bit too.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

FUD is now getting worse and many people fall in the FUD.
Activity: 616

Activity: 392

Jump to: