Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 588. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i wasnt online for a few days and now again 145k... i cant believe in this low price...
Me2 at first, but have the blockchain in sql, also identified almost 4100 MP addresses (where used in single inputs) Did some queries and Current trading seems an improved me for me. There is a lot more withdrawn in the last two weeks than deposit. Most transfers end in single wallets and stay there for staking. If i have to guess i say that at the moment coins and moving from traders to long term holders.

Graph is to big for upload and my plane leaves in a couple of hours. But when im back i have a site online where you all can build queries and visualize the result.

Thanks for sharing! Would love to see this expanded upon when you have time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
i wasnt online for a few days and now again 145k... i cant believe in this low price...
Me2 at first, but have the blockchain in sql, also identified almost 4100 MP addresses (where used in single inputs) Did some queries and Current trading seems an improved me for me. There is a lot more withdrawn in the last two weeks than deposit. Most transfers end in single wallets and stay there for staking. If i have to guess i say that at the moment coins and moving from traders to long term holders.

Graph is to big for upload and my plane leaves in a couple of hours. But when im back i have a site online where you all can build queries and visualize the result.

That's very positive information!

If you post that graph, I'll publicise it hard.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
get over and vote for XC it all helps with awareness https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-anonymous-coin-will-succed-568166

Yes guys, vote here, we passed Monero and Cloak is next, I remember this poll from day it was created, XC has gained a lot of momentum!
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
ITs a bad day for alts in general mate.... not just XC, in fact I think we are holding pretty strong which is no doubt a good sign....

Activity: 978

legendary
thanks all for getting involved in the thread im not pumping, just trying too bring the awareness XC deserves, huge supporter here.
legendary
I started a thread today on XC anyone who want's to come over and keep it from sinking to the abyss, fell free, a lot of hate for XC it seams...scared competitors i gather, XC is in a league of it's own.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-learn-about-xc-and-why-its-the-future-of-crypto-currencies-733254

Thanks. Give me a shout if you want me to respond to anything on that thread. :-)
Thanks mate!
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I started a thread today on XC anyone who want's to come over and keep it from sinking to the abyss, fell free, a lot of hate for XC it seams...scared competitors i gather, XC is in a league of it's own.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-learn-about-xc-and-why-its-the-future-of-crypto-currencies-733254

Thanks. Give me a shout if you want me to respond to anything on that thread. :-)
legendary
Don't worry about it BTC was under a $1 for how long? years, XC's time is coming, don't sweat it.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 509
I love XC.. Bought some more earlier, not alot, 12 XC, but that's a lot for me Smiley

12? You need more. What is your XC address?

Wow, thanks, my XC address is XBjhjVnAdXCAmhCddYyFofn6cA5Yz5Evhy
Activity: 196
I hate to be that guy but I think that I may have gotten confused.  The Tor Stick was released but I thought that a download would be available for free...

Did I misunderstand or can I just not find it?  I placed an order but wanted to check it out...

Yes, Dan released the iso for XC TOR. Check the main website, should be there in the download section.

Do you just burn it onto a usb stick and boot off it? Or is it the wallet and XC on the stick?
Has anyone tried this to see what it looks like - Are there screenshots?

Yes you just burn it and boot from it. It is a Linux system which contains the wallet with XChat in it.

OK - thanks - I'll try it out!
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hello,
is on this coin Proof-of-Stack ?
...if it´s possible I want to let my coins work for me Wink

Yes, we are only POS now.   3.3% per year.  Stake starts at 8 hour to 30 days.

THX, I istalled the walled,..bockchain is sync, ...the Coins are on the wallet confirmed (+1.000),..walled is unlocked,but if Iput the Courser on the right botton to the two hammers, I get the massege: "Not mining because you don´t have mature coin"

What´s wrong ;(

Welcome! Fortunately nothing's wrong. :-) Just wait - your coins will age until they're mature enough to stake.

After than you can expect them to stake at time intervals between 8 hours and 30 days.

You don't need to run your wallet continually. Just start it up once every few days. (The best strategy is to start using it to message people privately because then you'll be running it anyway.)

For regular and consistent payments, send chunks of 50 - 500 coins to different addresses. Make sure you send each chunk in a single payment.

For more info check out the how-to.

Thx, everything works fine, but im not really sure if I had understand the How-to of Staking.

Wallet is sync, ...and filled with something over 1.000XC's
I only have to make a few transactions between two of my adresses every 30 days, an between this time I can shutdown the wallet an still get the 3,3% if the wallet is only a few houres online?
-where can I see if the onljne-time of my wallet is eneough to earn the 3,3% ?
-or is this  only the average and I got the coins direktly ?

Sorry,...for the noob-questions ;-)

(answer gladly as PM in german,....easyer to understand for me Wink
legendary
I love XC.. Bought some more earlier, not alot, 12 XC, but that's a lot for me Smiley

12? You need more. What is your XC address?
Activity: 140
I hate to be that guy but I think that I may have gotten confused.  The Tor Stick was released but I thought that a download would be available for free...

Did I misunderstand or can I just not find it?  I placed an order but wanted to check it out...

Yes, Dan released the iso for XC TOR. Check the main website, should be there in the download section.

Do you just burn it onto a usb stick and boot off it? Or is it the wallet and XC on the stick?

Yes you just burn it and boot from it. It is a Linux system which contains the wallet with XChat in it.
Activity: 196
I hate to be that guy but I think that I may have gotten confused.  The Tor Stick was released but I thought that a download would be available for free...

Did I misunderstand or can I just not find it?  I placed an order but wanted to check it out...

Activity: 728
Awesome...thanks guys...

Edit to add - Website is not updated yet; downloads are only for the Windows/OS/Linux QT's.

Jump to: