Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 591. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Some of you raised some suggestions for the store so we decided to accept litecoin and bitcoin.

well now that is a good step
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Ok now, someone hook me up with the paperwallet info please I wanna do some experimenting.

I don't think there is a link to it yet. I sent it to the team for review earlier this week, but I'm sure they are busy. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Laredo7mm sent it to me and I have passed it on. I am traveling this weekend and will be back on Tuesday. Will follow up on it then.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

I would think that once the XC app is released for mobile devices, the issue with sending/receiving private transactions on restricted networks would be a non-issue. 3G, 4G, etc. are non-biased Grin

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Some of you raised some suggestions for the store so we decided to accept litecoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I don't think the issue is fixed, still getting "message encryption failed" on OS X. I was wondering if CryptoGretzky is running XChat on OS X without issues.

OK, this guy seems to have a working OSX wallet. Then again, my wallet works, it's just the XChat feature where I get this error message.

Well at least one fix happened. I now have a working OSX wallet, but I wasn't complaining about that every five minutes. Yes, it is still buggy, and yes I'm a patient adult.

About OS X: I've never seen issues with the wallet itself, only the XChat but that's not a big concern, the tor stick works just fine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I don't think the issue is fixed, still getting "message encryption failed" on OS X. I was wondering if CryptoGretzky is running XChat on OS X without issues.

OK, this guy seems to have a working OSX wallet. Then again, my wallet works, it's just the XChat feature where I get this error message.

Well at least one fix happened. I now have a working OSX wallet, but I wasn't complaining about that every five minutes. Yes, it is still buggy, and yes I'm a patient adult.

Trying to send synechist a message and getting error message 'message encryption failed'.

No issues here.  Been chatting with multiple people.   Are you using RC3?

On what operating system? The issue can be reproduced on OS X only. Here are my details:

{
    "version" : "v0.9.2.47h.XCurrency-2.47",
    "protocolversion" : 71030,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "blocks" : 84742,
    "moneysupply" : 5522632.98602700,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1405241968,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "errors" : ""
}

Hey, sorry, I was without internet for a couple days.

Yes, I am also running OSX, the latest version.

Has this been addressed yet? I saw someone else a page or two ago said they got theirs to work after getting this message.

Activity: 462

Trying to send synechist a message and getting error message 'message encryption failed'.

No issues here.  Been chatting with multiple people.   Are you using RC3?

On what operating system? The issue can be reproduced on OS X only. Here are my details:

{
    "version" : "v0.9.2.47h.XCurrency-2.47",
    "protocolversion" : 71030,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "blocks" : 84742,
    "moneysupply" : 5522632.98602700,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1405241968,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "errors" : ""
}

Hey, sorry, I was without internet for a couple days.

Yes, I am also running OSX, the latest version.

Has this been addressed yet? I saw someone else a page or two ago said they got theirs to work after getting this message.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2014-08/07/content_18269150.htm

"Users of instant messaging tools, including WeChat, must in future register with their real names and unlicensed public accounts are banned from publishing or forwarding political news, China's top cyber watchdog ordered on Thursday"

Market the heck out of Xchat, now

I retweet everything from XC official, but maybe some of our Chinese users could promote Xchat as well
That could be huge for us if approached the right way!!
Thanks all for voting as well were moving up nicely, if you haven't voted, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-anonymous-coin-will-succed-568166

Can´t vote ;-/
-but sold a few XCR to by more XCs  Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
who was our "official" chinese guy in here? who helped with translations, etc? He should be given more projects for sure

I think it was Foreal, he posted the op in our Chinese thread here on btctalk.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
who was our "official" chinese guy in here? who helped with translations, etc? He should be given more projects for sure
Activity: 182

"Users of instant messaging tools, including WeChat, must in future register with their real names and unlicensed public accounts are banned from publishing or forwarding political news, China's top cyber watchdog ordered on Thursday"

I retweet everything from XC official, but maybe some of our Chinese users could promote Xchat as well
Thanks all for voting as well were moving up nicely, if you haven't voted, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-anonymous-coin-will-succed-568166
done
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Activity: 392
some spam for another coin
pls don't post any spam from another coin here
Activity: 322
It depends on the firewall settings. If it does not allow incoming connections on 80 / 443, then what's the point?! (Usually firewalls are set to allow only outgoing connections.)

If you are behind a firewalled campus, then of
course you can't be a relay XNode.   That's where you need to
make a http request or post to a node to request for relay.
It depends on the firewall settings. If it does not allow incoming connections on 80 / 443, then what's the point?! (Usually firewalls are set to allow only outgoing connections.)
Jump to: