Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 59. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yeah but the questions why do you keep posting here? Thanks for your concern my man.
Because of the condescending way the devs/PR guys responded to my factual statements about one of their team members robbing hundreds in the litecoin community of millions of dollars on lies.

I'm not looking to start any FUD, but personally, I would like to see them revise their statement to something that doesn't come across as defending him.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
"Even when they're on topic" - You mean you're posting off-topic to try to damage the coin because of your asic issues - which as I think you've been told a gazillion times before are irrelevant to XC. Anyway I should stop feeding you.

My statement I believe was "In crypto reputation is everything.  And if they're closely associated with the guy who pulled off this ASIC scam - buyer beware.  Don't walk.  Run."

Then I changed the title to be more friendly per Teka's request.

And yes - I've posted PLENTY of things that had nothing to do with ASICs that have been on topic for XC.  That get deleted. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah but the questions why do you keep posting here? Thanks for your concern my man.

Because of the condescending way the devs/PR guys responded to my factual statements about one of their team members robbing hundreds in the litecoin community of millions of dollars on lies.

They defended him and told me I was crazy, had no proof, etc etc.  Then the XC community dropped in to tell me I deserved to lose the money because I was greedy.

Since then I've taken a keen interest in XC.  I've been warning of the BlockNET but told I'm simply a fudster, etc.  My posts are deleted even when they are on topic.  Even now Teka is deleting them but not posting here.

"Even when they're on topic" - You mean you're posting off-topic to try to damage the coin because of your asic issues - which as I think you've been told a gazillion times before are irrelevant to XC. Anyway I should stop feeding you.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
what happened?  Sad Sad Sad Angry

XC Premine was discovered to be gone and admitted to by the team.  I think we found out who was selling off on good news time after time....The XC Team selling the premine.  

was discovered by whom? Can anyone confirm this statement?

https://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XS4QLi6VpQQo79HLkoFBj5YZkn6p6TuLKG.htm

only 6k are left of nearly 500k
legendary
what happened?  Sad Sad Sad Angry

XC Premine was discovered to be gone and admitted to by the team.  I think we found out who was selling off on good news time after time....The XC Team selling the premine. 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9379921
Activity: 154

XC Premine was discovered to be gone and admitted to by the team.  I think we found out who was selling off on good news time after time....The XC Team selling the premine. 

Activity: 178
So much blood in the streets you could go for a swim  Cool

legendary

They defended him and told me I was crazy, had no proof, etc etc.  Then the XC community dropped in to tell me I deserved to lose the money because I was greedy.

Since then I've taken a keen interest in XC.  I've been warning of the BlockNET but told I'm simply a fudster, etc.  My posts are deleted even when they are on topic.  Even now Teka is deleting them but not posting here.
legendary

I don't believe that!!!
You have arguments to sustain what you just sad?

Lol Arlyn\Synchillis admitted to it up thread with a "maybe we should have mentioned it ..."

They propped you up with good news to slowly bleed you as long as they could
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
are there any plans how to handle this hard price drop?

Maybe the XC team should think about open sourcing the code as the marketcap of XC seems to adopt the price of the other blocknet coins.
I think investors loose trust in this closed coin. At least an open discussion should be started what the majority of the investors think.
Opensourcing darkcoin didn't lead to a price drop for DRK and to no copy&paste clones at least none that I am aware of.

I stated this before that i don't think it's a good idea to join forces with coins that had a that small marketcap but as it seems soon we
will have an equal marketcap which is the worst thing that could have happend. We lost more than 20% just for today ...

I see no reason for XC to take on a marketcap of other Blocknet coins.

Its superior tech has supported its price, and joining the Blocknet does not diminish its value. On the contrary, it enhances its value and will only make XC's leadership more visible as users get to try out XC's services in comparison to others.

So what could be causing the drop?

My guess is that this is a temporary phenomenon caused by the inability to sell XC for BLOCK. After the Blocknet ITO is done (and possibly gets pumped) there's reason to believe that coins will flow back into participating currencies and XC's price will rise somewhat.

the ITO began some days ago but XC is bleeding since weeks. I don't think that the ITO is repsonsible for the drop, the price is bleeding because of a lack of investors and I think the closed source code is one reason why a lot of people wouldn't buy into this coin at least when i compare how other "anonymous" centered coins like BTCD,DRK and others perfrom all of them have a much higher marketcap than XC

In two weeks XC lost more than 60% of it's value

That logic is completely broken

Bitcoindark has lost even more value than XC has over the last 90 days. They also are building supernet.

Darkcoin was at its highest value and was worth about 10 times more than all anon coins put together, when they were still closed source.........they were worth more closed source . so saying people are not liking closed source projects , when almost every single anon coin, open and closed source has seen a decrease in value of almost 50% over the last few months. some with huge projects in hand . The market for almost every single coin looks the same, like 90% of coins have a very distinctive downtrend with a loss of value of about 50% or more in the last 3 months. Trying to come up with specific reasons for single coins going down when all are showing similar signs is completely useless .

Good post. I think it pretty much comes down to Bitcoins drop in value, it's as simple as that. I could certainly do with this bitcoin 'bubble' that everyone keeps going on about happening in the near future.

But DRK started at the same level where XC started around 1mBTC. It's still 5mBTC and XC is currently at 0.5mBTC and XC never really had a hard peak. What happend to DRK is a correction but XC never had a big rise at least never longer than a few days. In the end DRK rised ~400% since it's 1mBTC level and XC dropped 50% since it's 1mBTC level.
Activity: 518
what happened?  Sad Sad Sad Angry

XC Premine was discovered to be gone and admitted to by the team.  I think we found out who was selling off on good news time after time....The XC Team selling the premine.  

So nobody was tracking the premine address until recently? Premine addy watch 24/7 is a standard for any and every alt launched with a premine.

If this is true this is awful...

I dumped my stack between 120k and 140k, every last one... You may have noted I have been quiet here.. I was not posting at all while I was selling so please don't think I was doing anything to suck people in...

I am not going into the reasons and I had no idea the above was going on but there were things I was not happy about, I did not want to come on here and post / moan about it so decided to move a fair bit to BTC and then FIAT and the rest ive been slowly sipping DRK....

I really hope the premine stuff is not true as that would not sit well with XC as I thought - even if the direction was not quite going where I wanted, it was uber ethical, so give them the benefit of the doubt here...

"IF" they have done the above, the coin is dead though.. Period, end of....

Crypto is bad across the board though.... I see it as classic buy low, sell high later.. A lot of the sellers now will be buy high, sell low.... You just need to have balls and pick the best projects that you can believe in.. I think I have done that....

Watching with interest here, have thought about getting back in with some at various points but up until now I have not pulled the trigger...

Good luck guys, reading and watching here with ineterest...
Saying the coin is dead is equally ignorant considering almost all coins have "died" when development has completely ceased or devs have run away

Not sure if you are referring to me, but I don't recall saying XC is dead. Huh
Let's see ... UnicornFarts, rjskjdndl, PaidFudder ... it's a royal flush of fudders !

Meanwhile your lord and savior synechist is posting in the blocknet and not showing his face in here o.O

Get a grip man. 

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
To say XC is going down because of the overall market is just wrong.  If that was the case XC would still be in the top 15 with all coins declining in a similar way.  But, XC is now sitting close to number 30 on the coinmarket cap list.  It's obvious that something is wrong with XC, specifically.  Sorry, that's just the way it is.  I was lucky that I saw this coming and sold out above 110k.

No it's not wrong just not all of the picture, You have to include the current market climate into anything like this.

Yes large holders are exiting, Yes it has a very poor market depth and volume, so yes it is going to fall more than coins that are in a similar market position, which leads to a further drop.

Also the constant FUD and scam threads adds to the overall downward trend.

Saying the coin is dead is equally ignorant considering almost all coins have "died" when development has completely ceased or devs have run away
legendary
Let's see ... UnicornFarts, rjskjdndl, PaidFudder ... it's a royal flush of fudders !

Meanwhile your lord and savior synechist is posting in the blocknet and not showing his face in here o.O

Get a grip man.  You've been duped.  I spent hours outlining why people should be careful and was told I deserved to lose money, I was too greedy, etc etc.

Maybe if people paid more attention instead of blindly following the goons (AKA paying a little attention to "FUD") they wouldn't have been dumped on by their own developers while the devs moved on to another project with the same end goals

It's absolutely hilarious to me that I'M the bad guy here

I didn't make you lose your money - they did.  I didn't dump on you - they did.  I didn't hype XC then dump it like a hot patatoe while moving the exciting ideas to another project in order to raise more money, they did.

I was the one warning you three months ago.
To say XC is going down because of the overall market is just wrong.  If that was the case XC would still be in the top 15 with all coins declining in a similar way.  But, XC is now sitting close to number 30 on the coinmarket cap list.  It's obvious that something is specifically wrong with XC.  Sorry, that's just the way it is.  I was lucky that I saw this coming and sold out above 110k.
Activity: 131
New Beginning!

I don't believe that!!!
You have arguments to sustain what you just sad?
Activity: 163
Yeah this would be an eXCelent time for Dan to appear and shush the current panic to rest
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

So nobody was tracking the premine address until recently? Premine addy watch 24/7 is a standard for any and every alt launched with a premine.
Pages:
Jump to: