Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 635. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I want enter the  competition, I have sent message, but I  can't post it on xc forum although I registered in it about 3weeks ago. What a hell?

PM Teka. Also give me your address so I can register your entry.

Nice.
Ok, I'll do that.

XYDLRtcNU3Rfb5Db42E9R9EsWZiSEnFQ8N
No answer from him. Anyway I hope you registered me into competition and I have chances to win like everyone who had posted in forum. 10min left.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
15 minutes until the competition closes!
Activity: 95
my first staked coins. it took like 7 days to get it since i started staking

That is a nice healthy balance you have there.  Congratulations on the stake, try not to spend it all at once.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
So good to check the topic, very pleasing to the eye!

Synechist I have sent a message through xchat, and I have posted in official forum. I think I made it in time. I also think you replied in xchat because the app requested the passphrase? and I canceled? is that normal? In any case, keep up the good work

Yup, received :-)

thanx for the confirmation! w8ing for the tor iso anxiously!
I want enter the  competition, I have sent message, but I  can't post it on xc forum although I registered in it about 3weeks ago. What a hell?

Nice.
Ok, I'll do that.

XYDLRtcNU3Rfb5Db42E9R9EsWZiSEnFQ8N
legendary

Nice.
legendary

Synechist I have sent a message through xchat, and I have posted in official forum. I think I made it in time. I also think you replied in xchat because the app requested the passphrase? and I canceled? is that normal? In any case, keep up the good work

Yup, received :-)

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
http://www.tradingview.com/x/IfaCm0sr

Tea or coffee ?

I think its the time to buy more... ...

Technically speaking, you'd buy the breakout of 194.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
http://www.tradingview.com/x/IfaCm0sr

Tea or coffee ?

I think its the time to buy more... ...
legendary
90 minutes remaining to enter the TOR Stick competition!

So far the following addresses have not been accompanied by a post on the official forum:

- XEPN9htipwrZpDy63s3RbAP15cgXNfV67F

- XH3NND4fcs26v2YPggPYQrZhxPfNF9Wbb2

- XMJkxz6b5eevxZYeMowp5LKLv8rm3pC38K

- XNFwH31QKEPJESZc4Y6kYoEACpKH4qDD2k

- XNRuTadpb5MRb9hmz5fzf19mbcUtitUbi3

- XSYyfw7ZkMhByFzWPnjUWG9zxWuyxcU78g

- XSBbkeoE6e9Dc2VVxBeLg8Lr4Jc1bA5N5R

- XZKyhH7DfjetTqUCYJkaEG3Z9R69J3jbYz

If one of these is yours, better get to it...

Activity: 756

Updated _TESTING_ Release for XChat

* Resolves time_stamp_drift issue
* Add's option to "Add to Address book" when receiving a new message, right click on <-- no label -->

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/XCurrency_2.47g.exe

This is a TEST update for XChat

I traveled to Boston for meetings this week and had the privilege of meeting Dan for dinner last night.   I have some folks interested in investing and wanted to discuss XC's plan going forward.   Wow, I have been involved in many investments and opportunities over the years and have found that you can usually decide whether or not to move forward based on what they have promised and delivered to the current point, and the passion they have and articulate to you on how they want to proceed.   Some have passion, but aren't able to deliver.   It was refreshing to see the passion Dan has to innovate and revolutionize this space and the actual skill set and team to do it.   Thanks Dan for taking the time and I will continue to work to bring new investors to this coin.   

Good to hear!  Smiley

Great, this release can send and receive Chinese, and the sending or receiving is instant.

Excellent!! Glad to hear
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
anyone else noticing the buy support compared to the sell support?

Yea, huge buy support... over 100 btc in buys down to 140k sats.  Also, could that be a cup & handle on the 1 week chart?  At any rate, markets are going to get very interesting for XC, sooner rather than later.  These are exciting times to be an XC holder.
Activity: 756
Does anyone know where I can find the blkindex.dat file on my computer? I have show hidden files option, and every time I open my wallet it says there is a error opening this.

%appdata%\XCurrency
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Does anyone know where I can find the blkindex.dat file on my computer? I have show hidden files option, and every time I open my wallet it says there is a error opening this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
It seems that people do not need to sync XC blockchain to use XChat function, this is good.
Activity: 60
anyone else noticing the buy support compared to the sell support?
Jump to: