Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 630. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Come on Syn... dont leave us hanging to long

Why did some1 say Arlyn i pm you..... and then that post gets deleted and now a stall....insider trading from the top?

..... what?

Haha. It was Flashbit. He didn't receive my reply to his TOR Stick competition entry. Sheesh.

Oh that, yeah I bought loads of coins of that info:

*actuall screenshot, not a true story.

The actual story... https://twitter.com/DrasticRaven/status/497124283265863680

Oh and trust me that test is a pretty big deal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Thus far we've got:

- XChat

- The TOR Stick

Well we now have...

XChat that connects to TOR nodes!

This is the new version of XChat (2.47g), downloadable now:

- Windows

- Ubuntu

How to connect to TOR:

When you install it, you'll find "xcurrency.conf" in the installation folder that you selected during the installation.

Copy "xcurrency.conf" to %appdata%/roaming/xcurrency and you're good to go!

About how it connects to TOR:

XChat over TOR works just fine with other nodes, whether these are on TOR or not.

XChat over TOR is not as secure as XChat in the TOR Stick, which has its own node built-in. Instead it connects to external TOR nodes. But it's pretty intensely private anyway.

See you all tomorrow for the TOR Stick release...

so Dan just secretly sneaked in TOR functionality in today's update?   Shocked Shocked Shocked
do we have to look for hidden features in future updates too?  Cheesy Cheesy

You still need the tor-browser bundle, I just included a TOR seed node.

At this time, TOR will be kept outside of the wallet, so that TOR can be updated separately outside of the wallet... So moving forward we will keep those 2 software stacks separate.

This update just enables Windows or Linux users to download the TOR Browser bundle and quickly enable XC to use TOR

if you want ONLY TOR connections, use onlynet=TOR, if your okay with also reaching IPV4 nodes OVER TOR, you can leave that out

XCHat has been extensively tested over TOR and you can communicate with NON-TOR users and TOR users at the same time.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Thus far we've got:

- XChat

- The TOR Stick

Well we now have...

- Windows

- Ubuntu

How to connect to TOR:

When you install it, you'll find "xcurrency.conf" in the installation folder that you selected during the installation.

XChat over TOR works just fine with other nodes, whether these are on TOR or not.

XChat over TOR is not as secure as XChat in the TOR Stick, which has its own node built-in. Instead it connects to external TOR nodes. But it's pretty intensely private anyway.

so Dan just secretly sneaked in TOR functionality in today's update?   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yup, worth a shot ;-)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Thus far we've got:

- XChat

- The TOR Stick

Well we now have...

- Windows

- Ubuntu

How to connect to TOR:

Activity: 196

Can't believe the rate of progress!! Simply amazing.
legendary
Thus far we've got:

- XChat

- The TOR Stick

Well we now have...

- Windows

- Ubuntu

How to connect to TOR:

Fantastic news Aryln!

funny, I was expecting at least 10-15 btc dump on news like always - perhaps the tide is turning Wink

Indeed. Lately that whale's stopped dumping on news. The only thing stopping a buying spree is that the market's still anticipating a dump. :-)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Thus far we've got:

- XChat

- The TOR Stick

Well we now have...

- Windows

- Ubuntu

How to connect to TOR:

Fantastic news Aryln!

funny, I was expecting at least 10-15 btc dump on news like always - perhaps the tide is turning Wink

Why did some1 say Arlyn i pm you..... and then that post gets deleted and now a stall....insider trading from the top?

..... what?

Haha. It was Flashbit. He didn't receive my reply to his TOR Stick competition entry. Sheesh.

Oh that, yeah I bought loads of coins of that info:

*actuall screenshot, not a true story.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

..... what?

That's exactly what it was -- you guys are too funny!
legendary

..... what?

legendary
Thus far we've got:

- XChat

- The TOR Stick

Well we now have...

- Windows

- Ubuntu

How to connect to TOR:

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Ok, wait one more sigarette for this & then go to sleep. 01:40 overhere. Anyway, im not going to sell & can't buy more
Activity: 165

..... what?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 210

Activity: 978
Activity: 252
legendary

Hello folks

So are you up for a little surprise?

Jump to: