Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 633. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
someone who knows what they are talking about should still go and inform them though when they get a chance.

done
sushi, but did you edit his message?
In the quote in your answer he said a different thing!

yes, ofcourse. Never quote FUD. I put a "disclaimer" with the post
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
someone who knows what they are talking about should still go and inform them though when they get a chance.

done
sushi, but did you edit his message?
In the quote in your answer he said a different thing!

done
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 217
Activity: 364
I was in another coin, talking about Xchat and Voip that XC is going to release, and a guy from that coin told me this:

The bad in XChat it's that it's not decentrated. The wallet going to query an external server for translate the nickname to the associate address.

thats a load of crap, it is 100% decentralized

that and "decentrated" is not even a word.  Basically don't listen to people who can't even be bothered to use real words.  If you're not English google translate it, google would never make up words like "decentrated"

for those interested where it is posted:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/korecoin-v20-korenew-era-voip-wallet-100-anon-100-pos-pobanon-668886

Well it isn't the XC threat... so i did read their comments about XC and left again.

I was in another coin, talking about Xchat and Voip that XC is going to release, and a guy from that coin told me this:

The bad in XChat it's that it's not decentrated. The wallet going to query an external server for translate the nickname to the associate address.

another bit to add to the anti-FUD list!  Smiley

Sushi save this post!!!

done!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

that and "decentrated" is not even a word.  Basically don't listen to people who can't even be bothered to use real words.  If you're not English google translate it, google would never make up words like "decentrated"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/korecoin-v20-korenew-era-voip-wallet-100-anon-100-pos-pobanon-668886

Well it isn't the XC threat... so i did read their comments about XC and left again.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

I know that word is wrong the guy isn't english.
For what I know seems very hard that the Xchat isn't decentralized, and I found absurd the story of the external server and stuffs...
Maybe he even doesn't know what XC is in whole its complexity.
Activity: 392

Sushi save this post!!!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 196

Still nothing after sync  Sad Any idea whats the reason, maybe i did something wrong, im big noob in technical things. sorry for my english.

is it synced yet? it doesn't look fully synced from the picture - (i mean the "blocks remaining" bar has to finish). Normally this would only take maybe 5-10 minutes though.
Activity: 217

Still nothing after sync  Sad Any idea whats the reason, maybe i did something wrong, im big noob in technical things. sorry for my english.

http://i60.tinypic.com/11ju0e8.jpg[/img]]
http://i58.tinypic.com/96xovd.jpg[/img]]
Activity: 308
***The XC Daily Update***

- Entries are closed for the TOR Stick Competition!

- We're on track for tomorrow's release of the TOR Stick + XChat.

- Dan's just finished another update to XChat. Download it here.

- There'll also be a little surprise later on...

About the competition:

If your XChat message has successfully been received, you've entered.

If you haven't yet posted your address on the official XC forum, do so ASAP.

So far the following addresses have not been accompanied by a post on the official forum:

- XEPN9htipwrZpDy63s3RbAP15cgXNfV67F

- XH3NND4fcs26v2YPggPYQrZhxPfNF9Wbb2

- XMJkxz6b5eevxZYeMowp5LKLv8rm3pC38K

- XNFwH31QKEPJESZc4Y6kYoEACpKH4qDD2k

- XSYyfw7ZkMhByFzWPnjUWG9zxWuyxcU78g

- XSBbkeoE6e9Dc2VVxBeLg8Lr4Jc1bA5N5R

- XZKyhH7DfjetTqUCYJkaEG3Z9R69J3jbYz

If you post by the end of today, you'll be ok.

The winner will be announced tomorrow when we release the TOR Stick!

Can't wait for TOR Stick release tomorrow! Will be huge!

Activity: 434
For NFC, will this be like Rogers SureTap?

Can XC integrate with SureTap?

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/suretap?setLanguage=en

If so, XC can surge in price.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Would it be a bad idea to use a tiny bit of the pre-mine to buy everyone who entered the competition a TOR stick ?

.......Dan doesn't have to sign them all......
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Will the surprise be later on today?

Why are you concerned with XC when your *new* coin is "many ways ahead of XC".
Jump to: