Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 685. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

***The XC Daily Update***

- Dan's working on the as-yet undisclosed Rev 2 privacy feature

- I'm researching ways to market XChat in China (suggestions welcome)

- Christian's working on... future developments ;-)

XC Land... where every day is like Xmas morning  Grin

He forgot about me again... Sad jk

I'm working on, well... :

Indeed! Sorry Teka ;-)
Activity: 840

XC Land... where every day is like Xmas morning  Grin

He forgot about me again... Sad jk

I'm working on, well... :
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Agreed, loving the daily update. though lately its been multiple daily updates!  Grin
Activity: 308

XC Land... where every day is like Xmas morning  Grin

This is true.  The XC Daily Update feels like Christmas... every day!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

XC Land... where every day is like Xmas morning  Grin
legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

When are we going to hear about that undisclosed privacy feature?!? I can't wait much longer.... just tell us already!!!

Heh. When it's ready :-)

It doesn't need to be ready... just announce it, give us a hint, give us something!  Wink

Personally we're all itching to. :-)

However we've endured a lot of baseless but damaging FUD for making promises before we deliver on them.

Also when we've announced something before releasing it, people dump on the release.

Lastly there's a very long list of future developments that we could announce, but that would just spoil the story, and attract more FUD.

100% agree with this... We dont want midnight announcements to avoid disappointment, tell us when you are ready...

When are we going to hear about that undisclosed privacy feature?!? I can't wait much longer.... just tell us already!!!

It doesn't need to be ready... just announce it, give us a hint, give us something!  Wink

However we've endured a lot of baseless but damaging FUD for making promises before we deliver on them.

Also when we've announced something before releasing it, people dump on the release.

Lastly there's a very long list of future developments that we could announce, but that would just spoil the story, and attract more FUD.

Okay, now you've done it... I can't take this anymore... My F5 button almost broken for goodness sake!  If you don't have compassion for my sanity, at least have compassion for my F5 button.

Do you have a mechanical keyboard, just wondering?

No. Sad
Activity: 840

Okay, now you've done it... I can't take this anymore... My F5 button almost broken for goodness sake!  If you don't have compassion for my sanity, at least have compassion for my F5 button.

Do you have a mechanical keyboard, just wondering?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sorry offtopic but need to know:

Who is going to play some WCOOP events on pokerstars?  

ontopic: Looking forward to the update this weekend!! GO TEAM
legendary

It doesn't need to be ready... just announce it, give us a hint, give us something!  Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1288
nice. And nobody ever claimed that bounty for cracking the anonymity yet?

Not yet.

There is going to be a bigger bounty for cracking it after rev3.
pookielax31 on Today at 04:55:33 PM

this man is real failure of human nature.

So, I was just talking in #cloakcoin and MrBoh happened to accidentally spell my name "battbott" when referring to me... tell me that he did not fake those irc logs...my god.  MrBoh and pookielax = same person = weeds.

Ah fake pastebin logs.. whats next?

Anyways an updated release will be coming this weekend [Sunday Night], with both XChat and Decentralized Private Transactions in a single wallet for mainnet.

Dan

Wow, it sound like REV 2.5.

No preview of the UI yet. Also there's a Rev 2 privacy feature still to come... and then final Rev 2... and then Rev 2.5 :-)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

So, I was just talking in #cloakcoin and MrBoh happened to accidentally spell my name "battbott" when referring to me... tell me that he did not fake those irc logs...my god.  MrBoh and pookielax = same person = weeds.

Anyways an updated release will be coming this weekend [Sunday Night], with both XChat and Decentralized Private Transactions in a single wallet for mainnet.

Dan

No preview of the UI yet. Also there's a Rev 2 privacy feature still to come... and then final Rev 2... and then Rev 2.5 :-)
Thanks for informations. what a plan!
Really happy to test the next wallet on mainnet.
XC team is really impressive!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Dan

Nice, think its time to crack a beer open Cheesy

Hope you have time for one too Dan!
legendary

Dan

legendary
Activity: 1288

Dan

Boom!
Jump to: