Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 686. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
pookielax31 on Today at 04:55:33 PM

this man is real failure of human nature.

So, I was just talking in #cloakcoin and MrBoh happened to accidentally spell my name "battbott" when referring to me... tell me that he did not fake those irc logs...my god.  MrBoh and pookielax = same person = weeds.

Ah fake pastebin logs.. whats next?

Anyways an updated release will be coming this weekend [Sunday Night], with both XChat and Decentralized Private Transactions in a single wallet for mainnet.

Dan

Wow, it sound like REV 2.5.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
nice. And nobody ever claimed that bounty for cracking the anonymity yet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

So, I was just talking in #cloakcoin and MrBoh happened to accidentally spell my name "battbott" when referring to me... tell me that he did not fake those irc logs...my god.  MrBoh and pookielax = same person = weeds.

Anyways an updated release will be coming this weekend [Sunday Night], with both XChat and Decentralized Private Transactions in a single wallet for mainnet.

Dan

Winner Winner!  Chicken Dinner!
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Dan

Now this is really big, we are essentially testing the real deal for mass release!!
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Dan

Game over for altshits
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

Dan

OoooRaH!
Activity: 756

Dan

Activity: 616

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Activity: 840

It's fake and was posted by cryptoboh who is a known pump and dumper. We even use skype for internal stuff and don't really use irc alot.

rofl, he spelled battbot's name "battbott" with two "t's" at the end.  nice try, obvious fake.  

hhhaha I just noticed that
even "battbott" joined #posa (and not #XCofficial)

It's an epic FAIL attempt of a pump for the other coin

This get's better and better.
Activity: 616

It's fake and was posted by cryptoboh who is a known pump and dumper. We even use skype for internal stuff and don't really use irc alot.

rofl, he spelled battbot's name "battbott" with two "t's" at the end.  nice try, obvious fake.  

Kids are sad.  I am the real battbot.  I am not in #posa...  I am however, in #XCofficial right now.  

Sigh... this is so juvenile.
Activity: 392

Your dev shoots himself in the FOOT AGAIN  Roll Eyes

rofl, he spelled battbot's name "battbott" with two "t's" at the end.  nice try, obvious fake. 

Activity: 308

rofl, he spelled battbot's name "battbott" with two "t's" at the end.  nice try, obvious fake. 
Activity: 518
Pookie, you are a prat, end of.. Go back to your rocket pics.

Activity: 308
Wonder what todays update will bring Cheesy

Me too, can't wait!  I think synechist said they will reveal the undisclosed REV2 privacy feature this week... so hopefully today!!!
Activity: 518
Wonder what todays update will bring Cheesy
Activity: 196
The last few weeks there is a lot of talk about private chat and video/voice chat. But how is this going to increase xc sales? how can you garantee that the people who want private chats are going to buy xc? (im trying to understand what way xc is going, so this is no troll of something)

This:

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

So basically we have a decentralised, private, Skype.

Here's to the future!

I would like to read to source code in order to see whether XC clones these new features from Talkcoin and Korecoin.
Anyone could point me to the recent source code? Thanks.

that coin is dead, and I dont think it ever even came close to voice calling let alone video calling. Copying Dan's code would perfect to pull a dead coin back into trading. Just look at what we did for Keycoin, yet we get no recognition what so ever. Turned a shit coin, into something that works and is trading well
Activity: 322
The last few weeks there is a lot of talk about private chat and video/voice chat. But how is this going to increase xc sales? how can you garantee that the people who want private chats are going to buy xc? (im trying to understand what way xc is going, so this is no troll of something)

This:

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

So basically we have a decentralised, private, Skype.

Here's to the future!

I would like to read to source code in order to see whether XC clones these new features from Talkcoin and Korecoin.
Anyone could point me to the recent source code? Thanks.

Yeah, we bet you would. Get in line!

Ya, seriously.   Guess they saw what happened to Keycoin and go...  Hmmm ya, we need to audit the source... ya, that's it.  Audit.
Jump to: