Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 72. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You run the downloaded exe and then it installs here:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\blocknet

It does not create a shortcut, so you can either copy the downloaded exe to your desktop or make something fancy with shortcuts.
Database and wallet data is in the path above

cheers mav. didnt realise i could just click the qt .exe, thought that may re install it again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Anyone having problems exchanging XC to Blocknet shares?

I keep getting a blocknet address problem on Coingateway site.

I didn't have any issues.  Check the blocknet thread, they have a solution if you are getting the "invalid address" error.

Forget to click on the blocknet icon, doh!

WTF - I just had invoice underpaid at coin gateway - do you just transfer the amount you ask for or do you have to add something - fuck. They
have my xc now.

contact them and provide the address's and they will take care of it
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
You run the downloaded exe and then it installs here:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\blocknet

It does not create a shortcut, so you can either copy the downloaded exe to your desktop or make something fancy with shortcuts.
Database and wallet data is in the path above
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hello guys!

I can't run XC wallet and Blocknet Wallet at same time on a PC.
Is that normal or i am doing something wrong?

Also want to ask if 9 PM UK time is when Blocknet ITO beggins?

How can i buy shares using XC?

Do i still can buy Blcknet share using XCurrency?Smiley

I'm guessing it's simply a clone of the XC wallet and all that got changed was the address generation. The ports are probably conflicting with your clonenet wallet.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Hello guys!

He man, the ITO began at 10pm GMT+1 (EU time) this morning.
I did manage to get some BLOCK with XC, I just checked the blocknet thread, it seems it's still possible to buy with XC

Oh also, I do run both on the same PC. The blocknet wallet crashed the first time I ran it, but it started and synced well the second time

And how do i do that?
https://www.coingateway.net here?

Yes I bought 3k BLOCK not long ago with XC @ coingateway.net  

Make sure to click the XC Icon and BLOCK Icon on coingateway.net or you will get an address error.
To get a BLOCK address use the wallet http://theblocknet.com/downloads/blocknet-qt.1.1.1.3b.zip
Hello guys!

I did manage to get some BLOCK with XC, I just checked the blocknet thread, it seems it's still possible to buy with XC

Oh also, I do run both on the same PC. The blocknet wallet crashed the first time I ran it, but it started and synced well the second time

And how do i do that?

From the blocknet thread:

ow Chatting
→hello
Jay: Hi tere
Jay: How can I help?
→im kinda new here to his
→yeah
→how i can buy blocknet with my utilcoins
Jay: Blocknet Tab
Jay: Select Util
Jay: Select Block
Jay: Enter Block address
Jay: Enter Block amount
Jay: Pay
Jay: Smiley
→there is a 10% bonus if i pay with blocknetcoins right
Jay: discount

also this is helpfull

Some of the problems people are getting with invalid addresses have been solved by click on the xc symbol and also clicking on the BLOCKNET symbol , you need to select >>>>input and output coins<<<< click the blocknet logo

Thank you finally someone that is helpful and reading the posts.

That did the trick.

Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Hello guys!

And how do i do that?
Hello guys!

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
The XC price may be dropping but im really happy to see so many new names in the thread.

Can't believe I missed this coin. Grin
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Hello guys!

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
As altcoins can only purchase up to 20% of the entire Blocknet ITO I reckon this limit will be reached very soon. Thereafter I see the XC price dropping even further as Blocknet investors try to free up some BTC by selling some of their XC holdings. Hope to be proven wrong though.
The shit is happening already. No participating coin is able to buy anymore on coingateway, and the participating coins prices are going down.
So fucking much for that 10% discount.
Most will have to sell at low prices, to get in the game.
Idiots!

They did this so it would be the investors who would have to dump the coins and not blocknet when it goes to pay the devs.
Activity: 978
The XC price may be dropping but im really happy to see so many new names in the thread.
Last week i called the rate at which the XC distribution rate was improving already 'out-of-this-world', now im unable the graph it with any timescale, smaller than block times. even on an hour base its just an almost vertical line Smiley

Activity: 378
im trying to use coingateway but where do i get a blocknet shares address? sorrry for the dumb question

You download the wallet from here: http://theblocknet.com/

Oh, for some reason I just presumed that because it hasn't been developed yet there wouldn't be a wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
im trying to use coingateway but where do i get a blocknet shares address? sorrry for the dumb question

You download the wallet from here: http://theblocknet.com/
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Why has someone spent 25k on BLOCK at polo and now selling at 23k?? Is there somewhere selling it cheap?
Activity: 378
I don't understand the ITO on coingateway. Where do I get a recipient address?
Activity: 442
As altcoins can only purchase up to 20% of the entire Blocknet ITO I reckon this limit will be reached very soon. Thereafter I see the XC price dropping even further as Blocknet investors try to free up some BTC by selling some of their XC holdings. Hope to be proven wrong though.
The shit is happening already. No participating coin is able to buy anymore on coingateway, and the participating coins prices are going down.
So fucking much for that 10% discount.
Most will have to sell at low prices, to get in the game.
Idiots!
Activity: 364

hope that you are wrong, but i have the same opinion. i dont see reason why XC should rise now after start of blocknet, because the limit will be reached very soon, and then XC holders will be selling their XC to get BTC and then get block. if we are right, soon we will see not price rising but more dumping Smiley and its not negative, its only prediction.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: