Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 74. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I don't see the ITO button/tab on the CoinGateway homepage anymore.
It was there earlier. I think.
https://www.coingateway.net

They must have taken it down, a small amount of blocks already sold, people must have been testing the process.

https://www.coingateway.net/transactions.php
Activity: 182
I don't see the ITO button/tab on the CoinGateway homepage anymore.
It was there earlier. I think.
https://www.coingateway.net

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Someone please give me 3 reasons to turn some of my XC into Blocknet tomorrow.  Or, if you prefer, give me 3 reasons not to.  Thanks.

Anyone?

One blocknet share cost around .002 btc. One XC coin cost around .007 BTC at this moment, that means you get a little more 3 blocknet shares per 1 XC. Do the math

The latest XC cost is closer to .0007 btc, not .007. Not sure about ratio of blocknet to btc, but if .002 is correct then you only get 0.35 blocknet shares per XC

Its both that are missing a 0 , so its 0.0007 for xc, 0.00025 for each blocknet token. It will be around 0.000225 per token with the 10% discount using blocknet coins

I believe they are calculating exchange rates by taking an average marketcap from the day the ITO was announced until the day it starts.  This will avoid manipulation just hours before the ITO starts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Someone please give me 3 reasons to turn some of my XC into Blocknet tomorrow.  Or, if you prefer, give me 3 reasons not to.  Thanks.

Anyone?

One blocknet share cost around .002 btc. One XC coin cost around .007 BTC at this moment, that means you get a little more 3 blocknet shares per 1 XC. Do the math

The latest XC cost is closer to .0007 btc, not .007. Not sure about ratio of blocknet to btc, but if .002 is correct then you only get 0.35 blocknet shares per XC

Its both that are missing a 0 , so its 0.0007 for xc, 0.00025 for each blocknet token. It will be around 0.000225 per token with the 10% discount using blocknet coins
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Someone please give me 3 reasons to turn some of my XC into Blocknet tomorrow.  Or, if you prefer, give me 3 reasons not to.  Thanks.

Anyone?

Activity: 196

Thanks for the reply, anybody else care to chime in?

I'm personally going to wait, the only other concept similar to Blocknet in SuperNET has had a steep decline lately... I'm not sure what kind of fate Blocknet wil have. I hope for the best, but I've already lost a fairbit with XC's price drop, I'm not prepared to potentially lose more based off the only other comparative market.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Thanks for the reply, anybody else care to chime in?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Activity: 196
does blocknets devs'll dump xc exchanged by blocknets shares asap?!
if yes, i think we'll be at 50k-60k next week

Read the blurb. It is to be held in an escrow account with a third party. And the reason only 20% of the
sale is in XC (or coins related to the Blocknet) is precisely because they will not be able to dump it
and do not want to hold everything in alts which are too volatile.

No they dont dump....Its already been said 1000000x times.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, I've been innactive for a while (Haven't been keeping up with the thread).

What is the best way of getting my xc off mintpal? Am I fucked?

Also, reason for recent price decline? chances of it increasing again?

Thanks!
I was able to get my XC off Mintpal...but that must have been 2 weeks ago I guess. It was the day that Mintpal came back up
Activity: 138
Hi Dan I Downloaded the latest wallet, the UI looks great.  Let us know what functions are ready for testing.
how we can get XC on  https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ ..... we are on crypsy...

get back in the top 25

Top 25 according to what?  Market cap, price, or trading volume?

market cap.

Why is WC listed then?  Its market cap is $112,584 and #100 while XC is $1,421,991 and #24 according to coin market cap.

Oh I wasn't talking about bitcoinwisdom. Was responding to the "top 25" comment. Nvm, disregard my post all together. lol.
Activity: 154
Why is WC listed then?  Its market cap is $112,584 and #100 while XC is $1,421,991 and #24 according to coin market cap.

probably wc was in the top 25 just like xc was but stats were based on mintfuck.  mintfuck died.  not worth it to add back if not in the top 25.

wc just hasn't broken yet (whatever exchange they are using)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

get back in the top 25

market cap.

Why is WC listed then?  Its market cap is $112,584 and #100 while XC is $1,421,991 and #24 according to coin market cap.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

get back in the top 25

Pages:
Jump to: