Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 73. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
With calculations awry targets gone under the bridge.  the formula is all ready designed and was about to grow, will you follow the one large jack bean stalk to no where. or will you take the reat of apparantly worthless beans back.  Difficult to tell, upon a wishing well.  Turn back time and start again, without regrets I'll eat warm soup.  Twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder where the 10 digits are.  Still plenty to gain including fame.  Put 2 and 2 together with the answer to everything.  The LANd of the binary in fiat refinary, hows does a penguin do.  Haduken, are you K.en, apinning burd and a yoga flame.  Think bye bye all ice xtra cream to live the dream.  Just do it.  Bye,Bye,Bye

You crack me up man Cheesy

Cryptopoet
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
it seems that all tokens will be sold, only 2 hours from start and only in bittrex volume 118 BTC  Shocked 
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I am pretty sure its for every coin available, I just cannot accept that they dont have any XC/block available, because a couple of us that posted some errors seem to be stuck at 19blocks left, all of us.. which doesnt make sense, I really hope they are just lagging behind and I can sell some XC directly for blocks.

PS: RELOADED WITH XC AGAIN

where can i see how muck blocknet tokens are already sold? because i dont find that info at coingateway page

You can find that info right here.

how can it be only 600k left from 10 mln? or its 600k which can be bought using XC ?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
im getting an invalid address as my blocknet wallet, and that 1 time that 19.12321312 shares were left... are they really out? :O

PS: found ivalid address problem but they sayt hat amount needs to be lower than 19.62... Huh

I remember the team mentioning that there's a limit to how much block can be purchased using altcoins. Maybe that limit has been reached. Have tried purchasing using BTC?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just entered the 1000 club of xc holders! Tongue Grin
Activity: 23
With calculations awry targets gone under the bridge.  the formula is all ready designed and was about to grow, will you follow the one large jack bean stalk to no where. or will you take the reat of apparantly worthless beans back.  Difficult to tell, upon a wishing well.  Turn back time and start again, without regrets I'll eat warm soup.  Twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder where the 10 digits are.  Still plenty to gain including fame.  Put 2 and 2 together with the answer to everything.  The LANd of the binary in fiat refinary, hows does a penguin do.  Haduken, are you K.en, apinning burd and a yoga flame.  Think bye bye all ice xtra cream to live the dream.  Just do it.  Bye,Bye,Bye
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
im getting an invalid address as my blocknet wallet, and that 1 time that 19.12321312 shares were left... are they really out? :O

PS: found ivalid address problem but they sayt hat amount needs to be lower than 19.62... Huh
Activity: 15
Maybe I'm wrong but I think that it pays off to but blocknet with XC only if you have purchased XC recently, because XC value recently was the lowest, and if you purchased XC 1 month ago, converting it now to blocks will be like loosing 2.5 time value...

Right or wrong?
Activity: 196
Anyone having problems exchanging XC to Blocknet shares?

I keep getting a blocknet address problem on Coingateway site.

I didn't have any issues.  Check the blocknet thread, they have a solution if you are getting the "invalid address" error.

Forget to click on the blocknet icon, doh!

WTF - I just had invoice underpaid at coin gateway - do you just transfer the amount you ask for or do you have to add something - fuck. They
have my xc now.

I overpaid by 2 xc just to be safe.  They gave me contact and transaction details for me to reclaim the balance (I assume). Seems like a hassle.

Now it's telling me they have run out of XC block. Fantastic. Fuckers.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

I didn't have any issues.  Check the blocknet thread, they have a solution if you are getting the "invalid address" error.

WTF - I just had invoice underpaid at coin gateway - do you just transfer the amount you ask for or do you have to add something - fuck. They
have my xc now.

I overpaid by 2 xc just to be safe.  They gave me contact and transaction details for me to reclaim the balance (I assume). Seems like a hassle.

have my xc now.
Activity: 182

where can i see how muck blocknet tokens are already sold? because i dont find that info at coingateway page

You can find that info right here.
Activity: 361

Activity: 182
Now i'm in the 1000+ club!
1000 XC & 1000 BLOCKS
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

Activity: 361

I don't see the ITO button/tab on the CoinGateway homepage anymore.
It was there earlier. I think.
https://www.coingateway.net

Anyone able to use this yet? My block wallet is disabled on bittrex.
Activity: 178

Someone please give me 3 reasons to turn some of my XC into Blocknet tomorrow.  Or, if you prefer, give me 3 reasons not to.  Thanks.

Anyone?

Reason for is that block net will be a good hedge as it collects fees from all participating coins.
Block net is like an app-store.
Reason against is that we don't know how big the fee will be and whether the feed will pay back the full 0.000225 BTC in 5 years alone.

Personally I will enter a small position of my XC during the ITO and I will then buy more after ITO once price discovery is stable.
Pages:
Jump to: