Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 796. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I second that (yes, I'm still here)

Not drunk today? Or is the day still young where you are lol.....

Nope, not today! I'm ready to contribute Cheesy (00:56u)
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I must say that this community is awesome. We're getting good at handling offensive people together.

Thank you everyone. What gives XC its value is how it comes across to the world.

And it's through you that people encounter XC.

To the top!

don't get to esotheric about it, I'm all for respect and evo is an idiot but this here  doesn't has to turn into an Ashram either Cheesy
Activity: 196
I must say that this community is awesome. We're getting good at handling offensive people together.

Thank you everyone. What gives XC its value is how it comes across to the world.

To the top!

I was away for a few hours and - huge respect for the way that was handled! In a lesser community (and I've seen them believe me) those
tirades end up in page after page of slanging which damages everyone
Activity: 196
a guy with 14 posts, who has only posted nonsense in the XC thread, it is clear what his intentions are and as a result, he is going onto the ignore list.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Not drunk today? Or is the day still young where you are lol.....
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

To the top!
legendary
It seems like that the only person, who is questioning the central authority, is the main topic. Miserable shits!

I'm not an authority, I'm a facilitator. You've got this all crosswired.

What sort of authority do I have?

The main topic is how you treat people.

Activity: 840
It seems like that the only person, who is questioning the central authority, is the main topic.

Personal attacks especially as disgusting and as disrespectful as yours are deleted.
@evolution, if youre really part of the community,  you wouldnt be talking like a 14year old muppet tough guy behind a computer screen. Why dont you be a little more constructive instead of condescending and disrespectful.

Any concrete arguments against my opinion, mouthful Mr. Bean?

You shouldnt call anybody 'mouthful' before evaluating yourself first. Do you realize the amount of bullshit that is spewing out of your mouth right now? Calling people mother fuckers, redhead rednecks, disrespecting the community manager for no reason, repeating the same shit over and over, etc. Dude if you dont like XC, gtfo and find another coin. But you're obviously a troll and either knows it or you're just a miserable retard living in moms basement and find this amusing. Either way stfu already. Troll. And everybody here seems to be against how your conduct yourelf. So either grow up and have some respect or gtfo. Otherwise you're not part of any community, you dolt. Troll.

EDIT then again im probably helping to feed the troll. Youve been ignored.

Adding him to your ignore list the best thing to do. Im all for criticism but it should be respectful and constructive .
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
evolution added to my ignore list

suggest you all do the same

Done
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@evolution, if youre really part of the community,  you wouldnt be talking like a 14year old muppet tough guy behind a computer screen. Why dont you be a little more constructive instead of condescending and disrespectful.

You shouldnt call anybody 'mouthful' before evaluating yourself first. Do you realize the amount of bullshit that is spewing out of your mouth right now? Calling people mother fuckers, redhead rednecks, disrespecting the community manager for no reason, repeating the same shit over and over, etc. Dude if you dont like XC, gtfo and find another coin. But you're obviously a troll and either knows it or you're just a miserable retard living in moms basement and find this amusing. Either way stfu already. Troll. And everybody here seems to be against how youre conducting yourself. So either grow up and have some respect or gtfo. Otherwise you're not part of any community, you dolt. Troll.

EDIT then again im probably helping to feed the troll. Youve been ignored.
legendary

i for one do not question or contest your opinion. Just the way you express it is enough for me not to listen.
Talk with some maner & respect for the opinion of others, then i will listen to what you have to say

+1. Beautifully said.
legendary
Fortunately it's now clear what sort of person _evolution_ is, and we need not bother to engage further.

But more importantly, I'd say that we shouldn't engage in the way that he does.

He's offensive; let's be respectful, even to him. Otherwise we just let him win.

The last thing I want is his way of treating others infecting my behaviour or my conversations.

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

i for one do not question or contest your opinion. Just the way you express it is enough for me not to listen.
Talk with some maner & respect for the opinion of others, then i will listen to what you have to say

Activity: 392
evolution added to my ignore list

suggest you all do the same
Lets keep the arguments constructive and outside of personal attacks.
Activity: 140

Activity: 280
im a troll

You forget that, for investors, one of the central features of XC is that its money supply is not being continually diluted by mining.

So no, we're not bringing back mining.

Let's not quote the troll.  Over 50% of DRK's coins were mined in a couple days.

it was insta mined in the first hours ( adding up to over 40% sins release )

wen u controll so mutch of the supply its easy to control the price ( just dry the market out )

any one els here noticed that wen DRK moved up a shit ton *( and every one bought DRK )
that a lot of btc that was in altcoins left the market ? wonder where those btc have gone to  Wink

and thats why there aint a lot of btc in the alt market atm * it was drained out by xxxxx )

someting i warned peeps about some time ago ( and predicted ) and i was right on the money Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
My opinion, among many parity features of XC vs. DRK there is one, 'instamine' that intrinsic to XC, and not intrinsic to DRK. People's psychology does not accept unjust feature such as 'instamine'. You may contradict with 'stake' feature. But to stake coins, one need buy them first, buying is not so psychologically comfortable, as minig on the equipment you already possess.

So I call on Dan to return the mining feature, and let XC be PoW coin again, at least 50% PoW, 50% PoS.

You forget that, for investors, one of the central features of XC is that its money supply is not being continually diluted by mining.

So no, we're not bringing back mining.

If there was even a hint of something like that I would dump my thousands in a heartbeat....and it would not only be me either. The coin price be under 80K in short order.
Jump to: