Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 800. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Noob question.

Can someone let me know how to update the wallet from a previous version. I just installed 2.45 and it's synched but I don't see my balance or previous transactions.

I was using 0.9.1.50 before the update. I have my wallet.dat backed up too.

Not saying this is the right way, or the best way, but I rename the wallet.dat in the new download to something different, then paste in the old wallet.dat.  This will make the address in your new updated wallet match your old one.  Someone else may have a better method, that's just what I do.  I NEVER delete a wallet.dat, whether new or old - ensures I don't make a clumsy mistake Shocked

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Holy crap... 74,000 bitcoins sell wall.... I see someone is trying acquire more of it before it blows up.

What? Where?

read it wrong SORRy Tongue
Activity: 100
Noob question.

Can someone let me know how to update the wallet from a previous version. I just installed 2.45 and it's synched but I don't see my balance or previous transactions.

I was using 0.9.1.50 before the update. I have my wallet.dat backed up too.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Holy crap... 74,000 bitcoins sell wall.... I see someone is trying acquire more of it before it blows up.

What? Where?
Activity: 141
Activity: 84
Well said powdermonkey. It's inevitable xc will be used for those activities. However I see our end game as being privXC for medical expenses, alcohol, medication, tobacco, legal marijuana and anything else we don't want the public to know about. That's our target audience.

Ex. Person x invests in digital currencies and buys crypto related domain names. Person x also works for BoA or Wells Fargo. Those activities could be considered a conflict of interest. Person x could lose their job.

Or maybe I just dont want my wife to know I ate a pint of ben and jerrys. Ya get ma drift.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Something strange happened. The weekly MACD for XC just went green all of a sudden for me. It was red when I checked the charts a couple of hours ago. Is it just me or someone else can confirm this strange occurring?

Um... it has been green for the past 3 weeks on a weekly chart, granted, trending to negative.

Looks like a bug i checked the macd chart 1 hour ago it was red
 Huh Huh Huh

What time frame? Difference time frames will have difference divergences.
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768

I seen the lady in red also, I think it was a glitch in the Matrix.

this explains everything and sounds logically for me  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!

I seen the lady in red also, I think it was a glitch in the Matrix.
Activity: 105
If you all had half a brain you would be running a PR and Marketing Push here.....http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/   If you read alot of the complaints peoplw have about bitcoin fog and not trusting Darkmarket mixers you would see XC solves alot of problems for a multi Billion Dollar industry... Just a thought..

Thanks pookie. I for one do have half a brain, which I'm about to kill with all the crack, LSD, and MDMA I just bought when I followed your link.

Don't think that's the market we want to tackle, if it was I would exit xc immediately...just a thought.

Yup personally, I'm  against it too.

My opinion on this, is that if they want to use XC, that is fine, and is bound to happen (just like they use dollars, bitcoin, other mediums etc).

To actively market to this group is a different story.  We don't want to be associated with such things with trying to reach a broader base of consumers.

Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
Something strange happened. The weekly MACD for XC just went green all of a sudden for me. It was red when I checked the charts a couple of hours ago. Is it just me or someone else can confirm this strange occurring?

Looks like a bug i checked the macd chart 1 hour ago it was red
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Crypto is the Future!
Crypto Analytics has reiterated its BUY rating on XC

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/xc/
@CryptoAnalytic
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Fair enough, point taken. My Apologies.

Its hard to be patient when we are getting no info.

Sure, no problem. No offense taken. I'm thinking mostly of yesterday.

To give you an idea of what it's like on my side, it's like this:

- several new things going on business-wise
- can't announce them before they're signed off and ready to go
- tech update in progress
- can't announce it because we don't want to hype or put undue pressure on good coding. XC must be built properly.
- the community wants info on things that are still in-progress
- not in a position to give info
- the community spirals into uncertainty and helps devalue their own coin as a result.

The only solution to this is trust.

You've got to trust that no news means we're busy working away productively on the next piece of news.

Thank you for the reply synechist, you are doing a great job with BTC forums, if team is equally engaged each in their own work/field then XC is destined to shine. Please slow it down, need to accumulate more!

@Teka

plz dude fix the new content button in XC forum its bugging the hell out of me!

If you all had half a brain you would be running a PR and Marketing Push here.....http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/   If you read alot of the complaints peoplw have about bitcoin fog and not trusting Darkmarket mixers you would see XC solves alot of problems for a multi Billion Dollar industry... Just a thought..

Your concern and actual advice, I find both legit and solid, but for the sake of this community choose your words carefully dude, there's no reason to offend any1. Like synechist mentioned above, I am pretty sure they are working on good, targeted PR.

ps: kudos for new wallet!!! synching right now! I also believe as well that XC nodes requirements should be a 3 digit amount, and anon fees should be considered a premium. This tackles two issues: one is mass adoption(x nodes for every1 and incentive to buy more XC),and secondly, the generous anon fees would promote price growth even more and is irrelevant for the people that actually need it. If some1 really wants to use the anon feature to move 100xc, they are most probably ready to pay a premium of 0,1 XC, or maybe more.
If you all had half a brain you would be running a PR and Marketing Push here.....http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/   If you read alot of the complaints peoplw have about bitcoin fog and not trusting Darkmarket mixers you would see XC solves alot of problems for a multi Billion Dollar industry... Just a thought..

Thanks pookie. I for one do have half a brain, which I'm about to kill with all the crack, LSD, and MDMA I just bought when I followed your link.

Don't think that's the market we want to tackle, if it was I would exit xc immediately...just a thought.

Yup personally, I'm  against it too.

This is why I believe we need XCurrency, and the sooner the better.  http://www.businessinsider.com/nydfs-bitlicense-draft-2014-7
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If you all had half a brain you would be running a PR and Marketing Push here.....http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/   If you read alot of the complaints peoplw have about bitcoin fog and not trusting Darkmarket mixers you would see XC solves alot of problems for a multi Billion Dollar industry... Just a thought..

Yup personally, I'm  against it too.

Activity: 196
Announcing the latest version of the XC App: Rev 2.45!

Private transactions now only take 4 minutes (instead of 30).

This software is beta. Private transaction features are still under testing. However you cannot lose coins on a private transaction.

Please back up your wallet.dat before installing, and maintain a backup of your private keys at all times. For help on this, visit the how-to.

Erection.......

You're asking for an erection as well now. I think Dan's working on it.
(Man you guys ask for everything.)
Activity: 70
Question; how is it that were on rev 2.45 when rev2 isn't 100%?

Really?  How else would you propose they increment the builds?

Rev 2.45 is still Rev 2.

I get it now, sorry I was a bit confused.

Hehe, I was too when I read your question. Wink  Sorry if I came across as harsh. No offense meant.

No prob..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Question; how is it that were on rev 2.45 when rev2 isn't 100%?

Really?  How else would you propose they increment the builds?

Rev 2.45 is still Rev 2.

I get it now, sorry I was a bit confused.

Hehe, I was too when I read your question. Wink  Sorry if I came across as harsh. No offense meant.
Jump to: