Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 817. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
So much price manipulation it's frustrating.... good thing all my coins are in a local wallet.  

No temptations to sell Smiley

There is no such thing as price manipulation.  Orders are free to be entered in the market.  All orders on the book are there for the taking, whether it's for 1 second or until the end of time.  The market is free and that's the way it should be.

what an idiot...understanding nothing...

Are you talking to yourself?  I understand what you guys consider manipulation. My point is that I don't think there is anything wrong with someone posting a huge sell order for whatever they are trying to achieve.  The order is out there for the taking if somebody wants to buy it.  If the seller wants to take the risk then so be it.

That's called manipulation...idiot...
If somebody have the power to drive the price down by dumping, or even by showing his intent to sell, lots of people are going to sell because it's a MARKET you monkey...you sell high and buy low, or you buy low and sell high...and there are bagholders too, who keep their coins for mid-term to sell on a much higher price, because they don't have the time or knowledge to daytrade...

The seller is taking no risk considering that most of them bought at ~100k sat. They sell, create panic, buy more coins, repeat...hit the bottom, pump, create panic buy...let the bots do their job...etc....

This is happening since forever in markets and crypto is no different...

If you go by your logic...gosh...

Activity: 252
I've been accumilating over the past week and a half as the price has been dropping.  These are comfortable buying prices right now.  So much so that I've moved funds out of other positions to take this opportunity.

However that being said, it would be nice to at least see a trend in the other direction instead of down further every day.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'm talking about more frequent updates, more details, and a place to find these updates. Because this affects the whole coin, market cap, buyers, sellers etc. Why do you think XC just hit 2 week low at 130k?

I get what you are saying, but if you have been following XC at all you would know the team has communicated updates quite frequently and development has moved at a brisk pace.  I will admit the communication over the last week or so has been fuzzy and I'm not sure how they could have let that happen at such a crucial point.

That is the best description, it has gone fuzzy, as someone that follows closely I don't feel like I know where we are at the moment, it all stems from the REV 2 semi release.. I would like a reverse to that point and then a rollforward to now with what was released then, where we are up to now, and where we are now going...

REV 2 is the important thing so please devs can we have a detailed REV 2 update.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
We need an updated roadmap that shows what's complete and what's still to come along with estimated dates of release. We don't need exact dates like last time, just give an estimate of when to expect it.

I see incoming informational updates........

........just over the horizon !
Activity: 644
I'm talking about more frequent updates, more details, and a place to find these updates. Because this affects the whole coin, market cap, buyers, sellers etc. Why do you think XC just hit 2 week low at 130k?

I get what you are saying, but if you have been following XC at all you would know the team has communicated updates quite frequently and development has moved at a brisk pace. To use the word scam in your post is way out of line.  No development team or coin is above reproach, but XC has shown no reason for that kind of accusation. I will admit the communication over the last week or so has been fuzzy and I'm not sure how they could have let that happen at such a crucial point.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I think all this dumping is because people are tired of waiting for REV2 and are trying to short sell.

Be patient folks, it won't be much longer.

You can't short altcoins, not in the traditional sense. No exchange is allowing people to use margin, with the exception of BTC/LTC on Bitfinex. What you really mean is sell from an existing position in hopes of rebuying lower.

That's what I ment Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We need an updated roadmap that shows what's complete and what's still to come along with estimated dates of release. We don't need exact dates like last time, just give an estimate of when to expect it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
I think all this dumping is because people are tired of waiting for REV2 and are trying to short sell.

You can't short altcoins, not in the traditional sense. No exchange is allowing people to use margin, with the exception of BTC/LTC on Bitfinex. What you really mean is sell from an existing position in hopes of rebuying lower.
legendary

Activity: 518
This has been coming.. We had some very good updates, we met the team.. We have now had a bit of a void and that needs sorting out.... We need an updated roadmap, what is being worked on and what to expect.. Synechist is producing something for today so lets see what it looks like, hopefully it hits the spot...

Following on from today, I think yes, more regular updates are needed.
So much price manipulation it's frustrating.... good thing all my coins are in a local wallet.  

There is no such thing as price manipulation.  Orders are free to be entered in the market.  All orders on the book are there for the taking, whether it's for 1 second or until the end of time.  The market is free and that's the way it should be.

Are you talking to yourself?  I understand what you guys consider manipulation. My point is that I don't think there is anything wrong with someone posting a huge sell order for whatever they are trying to achieve.  The order is out there for the taking if somebody wants to buy it.  If the seller wants to take the risk then so be it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
From a technical perspective, the chart is edging bearish. The higher lows are on the verge of breaking down through the support trendline.
Activity: 318
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
When is the price expected to go up again? Just a rough estimate?

Is this a serious question?  Roll Eyes

It is a valid question. This price decline gives me bad vibes, just like it did with all other scam-coins that I bought. Always huge road-maps with large expectations, price boost then just decline to nothing. I would want much more updates from devs and what they are doing, they can't work in silent, then people won't believe that they are working, even if they delivered before. Because to gain trust they have to deliver in the beginning, and then they will sell premine etc etc. So start to give us the updates we deserve, and show that this is not just another scam-coin.

Is this a serious statement?  Roll Eyes  If you tell me that you actually thought about this response before you posted, I will try to give you a serious answer.  If you know anything about how markets work and the significant amount of communication and information the XC team has provided already, then you should be able to answer your own question.  Let me know if I can help.

Well, the only thing I want is more updates about progress. I don't really care about when price starts to move up, if it goes sideline. But now it keeps getting lower every day, which is not a good sign. People say whales, but you can't be so sure they didn't sell most of their stash at 300-200k, and now medium/small investors are selling off, which is the cause for this price decrease.

I can't see that there is any reason to not post "Today I was working with the code 10 hours, just trying to make something work. I hope that you all understand how much time I put into this, and I will not fail", etc. If you really are working a lot, then there should be no problem to login here and just write more updates about progress. That is my opinion.

Which day are you referring to with no update? ATCsecure posted yesterday.

Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

It is a valid question. This price decline gives me bad vibes, just like it did with all other scam-coins that I bought. Always huge road-maps with large expectations, price boost then just decline to nothing. I would want much more updates from devs and what they are doing, they can't work in silent, then people won't believe that they are working, even if they delivered before. Because to gain trust they have to deliver in the beginning, and then they will sell premine etc etc. So start to give us the updates we deserve, and show that this is not just another scam-coin.

Is this a serious statement?  Roll Eyes  If you tell me that you actually thought about this response before you posted, I will try to give you a serious answer.  If you know anything about how markets work and the significant amount of communication and information the XC team has provided already, then you should be able to answer your own question.  Let me know if I can help.

Well, the only thing I want is more updates about progress. I don't really care about when price starts to move up, if it goes sideline. But now it keeps getting lower every day, which is not a good sign. People say whales, but you can't be so sure they didn't sell most of their stash at 300-200k, and now medium/small investors are selling off, which is the cause for this price decrease.

I can't see that there is any reason to not post "Today I was working with the code 10 hours, just trying to make something work. I hope that you all understand how much time I put into this, and I will not fail", etc. If you really are working a lot, then there should be no problem to login here and just write more updates about progress. That is my opinion.

Which day are you referring to with no update? ATCsecure posted yesterday.
legendary

The price will go up when REV2 is completed, investors want to see a working product before they commit. It shouldn't be too long now, Dan stated it's in final testing, we just have to have a little more patience, when it is released, expect a massive pump. Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

You mistake price manipulation for free market. I am yet to see a market with decent volume that is not manipulated for profit.

We should probably move this conversation to another forum.  PM me an example of what you consider price manipulation for profit.

just continue in PST topic, its in my sig

You mistake price manipulation for free market. I am yet to see a market with decent volume that is not manipulated for profit.

We should probably move this conversation to another forum.  PM me an example of what you consider price manipulation for profit.
Jump to: