Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 814. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I may only hold 20k but my buddy MrBoh Holds much more... not sure what hes gonan do but i told him i exited.. and he told me bitcad4u exited so theres another smart investor gone...

Well, I own more than all three of you combined, and I am holding long-term.  To be honest, I am glad to hear that you and MrBoh are out.  

I know the direction XC is headed.  And I will help take it there.

Good to know that some whales are holding strong Smiley, and for your positive outlook on the potential of this coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It would be nice when i can buy and sell  my xc @ atm
Roadmap shows this will happen  one day
but im near cologne germany and this would be  a great deal also  mass attention

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-atm-transfair-crowdfund-europe-two-way-atms-for-10-altcoins-694691

I trust in XC and hold Loooong Term Smiley

I happily hold my bag too - ho hum - I think we may have missed a trick just now.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

And now for something completely different:

Does anyone know if it is possible to run the mac wallet on OS 10.6.8 (snow leopard) ?
I've tried and failed.  Maybe there are some dependencies that need to be installed ?
Grateful for any guidance.
thanx
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
It would be nice when i can buy and sell  my xc @ atm
Roadmap shows this will happen  one day
but im near cologne germany and this would be  a great deal also  mass attention

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-atm-transfair-crowdfund-europe-two-way-atms-for-10-altcoins-694691

I trust in XC and hold Loooong Term Smiley

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It amazes me how many people will jump ship over the span of a week. Stop whining and buy more at these low prices or go out and do something for the community. Dan is going to help XCurrency succeed where bitcoin has failed. I'm not saying btc is going anywhere, but XC will definitely fill the anonymity void btc has.

Today my stomach is in a knot. Everyone starts whining the day I'm ready to make my biggest investment in xc. If I'm wrong about the team and XC I cannot recoup this investment. If I'm right, in a few years I will be dancing every morning when I get out of bed. Today is the day I make my move for the XC community. I don't want to say anything else until it is finalized, except to the team. Please take your time, be Mr. Meticulous Metcalfe. Don't rush through any of this for impatient traders and investors. You have a plan, stick to it. Make me happy, make us happy.

And everyone should remember, this is not only about making money, it's about helping to improve the state of personal freedom and equality throughout the world. I place a much higher value on that than I ever could on a single XC or bitcoin. Let's not forget what we're trying to do here, it won't happen over night.

Don't worry Abrupto... trust me on this one.  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

There will always be people who are on the lookout for a quick buck.  If something is taking too long, they quickly lose patience and hop on the next train, hoping to find success there.  These people never stop to look at the big picture - they're so focused on "quick profit" that they jump from here to there and have no consistency to their actions.  They usually end up losing big and take everyone down with them that they can.

With XC, I can tell (as is to be expected) that some people in this forum are taking the above approach.  They are going to regret it is all I can say.  I recognize that in crypto people expect things to happen at breakneck speeds, but therein lies the biggest problem with crypto - the undeniable fact that real innovation and real development don't happen overnight.  This stuff requires actual work, and actual work takes time.  If the XCurrency team didn't have anything to show up until this point, that would be one thing, but that's not remotely the case.  We have the best anonymity features in existence and they're being further polished by the devs.  No one, I repeat NO ONE! has claimed the bounty for cracking the anonymity.  We have encrypted messaging in beta which will presumably be implemented into Rev2.5.  We have plans to take this coin to the masses and have recruited real talent to help ensure that it happens.  We have a hugely informative website and the best cryptocurrency promotional video I've ever seen.  There are plans for future innovation into arenas that other coins probably don't even know exist.  It's so blatantly obvious that XC is the natural choice for a long-term winner that it's laughable.

If people are whining right now about price, let them leave.  In fact, I encourage them to leave.  They don't deserve to go where the rest of us are going.  For those who are staying the course, kudos to you; it will likely pay off big in the end.  For those of you watching from the outside, I encourage you not to be short-sighted.  This isn't about buying in at .0014 and then selling at .002.  This is about investing in tomorrow's technology, today.

Activity: 518
You should be happy about the price on offer then abrupto Wink

I also agree with your sub points BTW... I'm not going to apologise for my views or moan about others (don't think I have done that at all)

I dont want to sound obsessed with the price, but I do think having more of a stable price is in our long term interest... Just my opinion..

I also think that having harnessed such a passionate community, the best way to use that community is to keep it engaged through communication, maybe we have been spoiled recently but I am personally pining for some more news...

Artoo
To show how much the Community is commited to this coin I can say that just 12.6% of the TOT coin supply is held in the Three main Exchanges at the moment, Mintpal, Bittrex and Craptsy, when at the time of the Hack there was 30% of VRC just on Mintpal.

Once the Communication between the PR team and the DEV team will Improve and they will make sure to give Kick ass Clear Updates and minor Clear daily updates there will be a huge take off.

Wow - that is actually impressive!!
Activity: 700
To show how much the Community is commited to this coin I can say that just 12.6% of the TOT coin supply is held in the Three main Exchanges at the moment, Mintpal, Bittrex and Craptsy, when at the time of the Hack there was 30% of VRC just on Mintpal.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

Once the Communication between the PR team and the DEV team will Improve and they will make sure to give Kick ass Clear Updates and minor Clear daily updates there will be a huge take off.
Activity: 126
XC
Activity: 280
Never said Boh was out Battbott...... and im sure you held that much cinni as well... look at that project now

I hope this does not sound too arrogant, but Cinni thrived largely on account of my support towards development both financially and as project manager.  Do you really think I would have bagheld Cinni if I knew that I would be leaving the project?  I got out long before I left.  Use your head.

And XC cannot in any way be compared to Cinni.  It's team is composed of MANY talented individuals.  Whereas Cinni's development team was small... and a pain to work with.  It's a night and day difference.

whats your mirc name ?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
...Pookie, you were a sound guy, stop acting like an arse now...

I question that he is a stand up guy.  Go look at his posts in the Cloak thread.  He is posting the same pictures there that he posted here when he was pumping XC.  The pics of the globe and the one of an astronaut sitting on the moon drinking a beer.  Now the only difference is that they have the Cloak logo and not the XC logo.
Activity: 252
silver lining:
nice multipool payout today !

Dang it my hosted miner can't come online soon enough!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
relax ppl, this is beautiful price action, xc is blessed with such dynamics, a traders wet dream. be ready to jump into the pump, cant say when, but for sure it will. if not its 100% shitcoin
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
silver lining:
nice multipool payout today !
Im happy with the big picture story here, don't get me wrong, and I think XC is doing things the right way and will be rewarded with a great future.. But we just need to get back to more regular concise updates, something I expect will happen today....

Pookie, you were a sound guy, stop acting like an arse now..... Or go and talk to your "whale" mates.. As im sure they are hanging on your every move...

Amen to that
Im happy with the big picture story here, don't get me wrong, and I think XC is doing things the right way and will be rewarded with a great future.. But we just need to get back to more regular concise updates, something I expect will happen today....

Pookie, you were a sound guy, stop acting like an arse now..... Or go and talk to your "whale" mates.. As im sure they are hanging on your every move...
Jump to: