Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 819. (Read 1484192 times)

bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
I know the future developments on the roadmap state that ATMs will be introduced but would this be of interest?:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-atm-transfair-crowdfund-europe-two-way-atms-for-10-altcoins-694691
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have only 70XC. How do you think if the price will get down a bit or not anymore? Maybe I should sell my amount at 0.95usd and try to buy cheaper. Or it is too much risky? Coz I don't think that price will make cheaper price than 0.90usd, so maybe just should wait next wave?

No one knows how the market actually works.

Except the neural networks: [Suspicious link removed] fucking editor... here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-btcpredictions-thread-neural-networks-for-price-prediction-597129
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi all

Just a quick remark about Rev 2.

7/7/14 was the date upon which we promised you multipath.

We delivered that, and also a quick world-first on the side: trustless mixing.

Once a new revision is released, it always gets worked on, improved, polished. So you should expect updates following a major "rev".

We wouldn't have put out an early build of multipath before 7/7/14, so you shouldn't be surprised that we're finishing off Rev 2 after the date. Otherwise we would've jumped the Rev 2 gun.

Ideally we would've put out a more mature version on 7/7/14, but hey, world first.

The full Rev 2 will be out in due course, but don't feel that we're behind on a deadline or something. We gave you multipath on the day, and then some.

TBH, I find this all quite confusing.  REV 2 was supposed to be delivered on 07/07/14 according to your timeline.  My understanding is that it wasn't? Then the team says all the features were delivered on time?  If the features were delivered on time then why cause confusion? Just say REV 2 is out and the updates will be REV 2.1.  

It's now July 16th.  I don't understand how the team can let the confusion go on for this long.  Clarification should have been right away.
Activity: 644
I have only 70XC. How do you think if the price will get down a bit or not anymore? Maybe I should sell my amount at 0.95usd and try to buy cheaper. Or it is too much risky? Coz I don't think that price will make cheaper price than 0.90usd, so maybe just should wait next wave?

Not true.  We know how the market works, we just can't predict it.  Tongue

How the market works is quite simple.  People that want to buy or sell at a specified price enter the order.  These orders are what appear in the order book everyone sees on the exchange.  People that want to buy or sell at the market price hit the lowest sell offer or highest bid. Eazy peazy.
Activity: 126
For many people price is the reflection of the product. You make them believe it is something special - they will buy higher. Then you make them believe it is failing - they will sell lower. Rinse and repeat, welcome to crypto and all markets Grin

Those people are the daytraders. Here in this thread we tend to work hard and make sure we become future proof. We look at the product and community, if your'e looking for price I would suggest to move to xctalk.com. It has a nice dedicated Price Speculation Topic.

Activity: 168

It's simple, whales make money, little fish lose.

Been telling some time ago that after the hype is over the price will be slowly killed.... noone believed Grin

We have nothing to be worried about. Price is not a reflection of the product. XC is building a platform for the future with the potential to bring different unique features to the table. Our price will go BOOM once the adaption starts and the masses flock in.

Bringing the masses in is a task that will be very hard for XC to complete on they're own. This will take several currency's all within they're own niche! Give it time people, the Roman Empire wasn't build in one day.

For many people price is the reflection of the product. You make them believe it is something special - they will buy higher. Then you make them believe it is failing - they will sell lower. Rinse and repeat, welcome to crypto and all markets Grin
Activity: 214
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Have Voted.

Vote are finished today.  XC need to be top 5!
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
May just be me but I would like to see the updated roadmap, with the milestones that are met and the ones that are coming up as I don't feel 100% clear what has been delivered and where, ie testnet, mainnet etc etc..

And then also just a view as to what features / area is being worked on at the moment...

One of the reasons for the price drift I think is a feeling that we are drifting a bit... Crypto moves so fast and it is important (IMO) to stay up to date and vibrant.... I dont mind seeing the price fall but we don't want it to go too far as IMO it does damage the coin..

QFT

I also have requested a couple times the timeline for the PR activities, since it has been said that there are many of them incoming.

Basically, +1 to that post.

Eth.

Been telling some time ago that after the hype is over the price will be slowly killed.... noone believed Grin

We have nothing to be worried about. Price is not a reflection of the product. XC is building a platform for the future with the potential to bring different unique features to the table. Our price will go BOOM once the adaption starts and the masses flock in.

Bringing the masses in is a task that will be very hard for XC to complete on they're own. This will take several currency's all within they're own niche! Give it time people, the Roman Empire wasn't build in one day.
Activity: 168

Activity: 518
May just be me but I would like to see the updated roadmap, with the milestones that are met and the ones that are coming up as I don't feel 100% clear what has been delivered and where, ie testnet, mainnet etc etc..

And then also just a view as to what features / area is being worked on at the moment...

+1000

Its on the way, Arlyn is working on updated info op like he did with the current one

Cool, looking forward to it...

Its on the way, Arlyn is working on updated info op like he did with the current one

Had not expected less!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

+1000

Activity: 700

+1000
Activity: 518

One of the reasons for the price drift I think is a feeling that we are drifting a bit... Crypto moves so fast and it is important (IMO) to stay up to date and vibrant.... I dont mind seeing the price fall but we don't want it to go too far as IMO it does damage the coin..
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Have anyone noticed that both xc and dark are experiencing low price on rex!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Let's highlight this:

XC is more than a coin, it is an application, a platform, etc.

http://xc-official.com/wallet/

XC APP

MUCH MORE THAN A STAND-ALONE WALLET, LEARN ABOUT THE XC APP HERE.

Yup we are creating a privacy platform.

Teka - You just got the 2014th posts, a very lucky number in 2014. Wish XC were the luckiest APP/coin/platform in 2014!

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Let's highlight this:

XC is more than a coin, it is an application, a platform, etc.

http://xc-official.com/wallet/

XC APP

MUCH MORE THAN A STAND-ALONE WALLET, LEARN ABOUT THE XC APP HERE.

Yup we are creating a privacy platform.
Jump to: