Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 818. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
XC is an epic longer-term buy right now.

I think the price drop is just whales taking profit and moving it to other coins.

I dumped a large chunk of XC for BitcoinDark (BTCD), for example.

My goal is to make a profit to increase my XC stash.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So much price manipulation it's frustrating.... good thing all my coins are in a local wallet. 

No temptations to sell Smiley

There is no such thing as price manipulation.  Orders are free to be entered in the market.  All orders on the book are there for the taking, whether it's for 1 second or until the end of time.  The market is free and that's the way it should be.

You mistake price manipulation for free market. I am yet to see a market with decent volume that is not manipulated for profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Have Voted.

Vote are finished today.  XC need to be top 5!

Did a vote 2. Waiting for second confirmation...

We need some more for 5th place people. 4 votes more for 5th place

Tacocoin community > XC community   come on vote!!!

We need votes! Dont forget to confirm your vote via email after your donation is confirmed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So much price manipulation it's frustrating.... good thing all my coins are in a local wallet. 

There is no such thing as price manipulation.  Orders are free to be entered in the market.  All orders on the book are there for the taking, whether it's for 1 second or until the end of time.  The market is free and that's the way it should be.
Activity: 126
I can't really get why people ask for news and updates?!?! We all know others are watching with they're eagle eyes and copy every little bit of intel that is given. Please TEAM keep your cards at the chest (but I know you already do!)
Activity: 214

Have Voted.

Tacocoin community > XC community   come on vote!!!
Activity: 7

Have Voted.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

When is the price expected to go up again? Just a rough estimate?

Is this a serious question?  Roll Eyes

It is a valid question. This price decline gives me bad vibes, just like it did with all other scam-coins that I bought. Always huge road-maps with large expectations, price boost then just decline to nothing. I would want much more updates from devs and what they are doing, they can't work in silent, then people won't believe that they are working, even if they delivered before. Because to gain trust they have to deliver in the beginning, and then they will sell premine etc etc. So start to give us the updates we deserve, and show that this is not just another scam-coin.

Is this a serious statement?  Roll Eyes  If you tell me that you actually thought about this response before you posted, I will try to give you a serious answer.  If you know anything about how markets work and the significant amount of communication and information the XC team has provided already, then you should be able to answer your own question.  Let me know if I can help.
Activity: 136
Wait, let me check my crystal ball...

Activity: 518
I asked similar questions earlier today, I think Synechist is doing an update... I would like to see the information flowing a bit more freely though... We do seem to be in a bit of a relative black news hole compared to recently...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Is this a serious question?  Roll Eyes

It is a valid question. This price decline gives me bad vibes, just like it did with all other scam-coins that I bought. Always huge road-maps with large expectations, price boost then just decline to nothing. I would want much more updates from devs and what they are doing, they can't work in silent, then people won't believe that they are working, even if they delivered before. Because to gain trust they have to deliver in the beginning, and then they will sell premine etc etc. So start to give us the updates we deserve, and show that this is not just another scam-coin.

I think that we have achieved enough to prove that we ate not a scam. The price question about price might be valid but your guess is as good as mine
Activity: 158

It will go up July 29th at 12:34 UTC, then more August 2nd at 08:00 UTC.
Activity: 78

Activity: 252
Where is the best place to go for a collection of the latest news?  Usually I can follow the thread pretty well but if I am gone for a day or two I feel like I am months behind.
Yes the forum has the big announcements but I was talking about the little things such as what is being worked on now by the whole team.  Actually I am most interested in what the new members of the team are working on  Grin
Activity: 7

Have Voted.

Activity: 714
bbr
Activity: 290
Question about the new wallet.  Downloaded 0.9.2 yesterday and it synced.  Transferred my saved wallet.dat file from 0.9.1 to the folder under "Roaming".  But it hasn't updated with my current balance that I had in the older version.  Why?

This morning I did see that my 0.9.1 version does still sync and is on the right blockchain.  Is this just a matter of sending the coins from my 0.9.1 wallet to the new 0.9.2 wallet?

Thanks in advance.

you may want to try going into the console and typing checkwallet and it should state your balance, then do repairwallet and it should bring your coins back
Activity: 252
Question about the new wallet.  Downloaded 0.9.2 yesterday and it synced.  Transferred my saved wallet.dat file from 0.9.1 to the folder under "Roaming".  But it hasn't updated with my current balance that I had in the older version.  Why?

This morning I did see that my 0.9.1 version does still sync and is on the right blockchain and has my XC balance in it.  Is this just a matter of sending the coins from my 0.9.1 wallet to the new 0.9.2 wallet?

Thanks in advance.
Jump to: