Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 869. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Some topics we can discuss;

- XCurrency giftcards (scratch for after launch)
- our own api system (if this still is not in The works)
- getting a trollboxes team together
- anti-FUD campagne
- give feedback on USP's (Unique selling points)

Circle jerking is not my thing Cheesy be productive

Sushi thank you for this post. I'll try to think of other topics we can work on in addition to help XC move forward, this is the type of discussion that will help our growth.

Our community has grown with some serious potential. Get people together and we can create great things. Image what it looks like in 3 months.. They potential increases multiple times
Activity: 158
Finally able to test this new release.  Sending distmix command to mp acct.  Will let you know what I finds.

(MP doesn't respond as quickly as a normal wallet would so there will be a delay that's unnecessary in this test. )

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

- anti-FUD campagne

Sushi thank you for this post. I'll try to think of other topics we can work on in addition to help XC move forward, this is the type of discussion that will help our growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
when this coin thinks to rise?
Many news, many dev, and many unique characteristic, but the price isn't exploded yet.
What is blocking it to go where it deserves?

You were not here during our last "base" building.. XC seems to have a habit of big move, build a base, big move....

This is base building again, I think it will trend above 200k pretty soon, but don't expect much notice when it starts flying, last time it just rocketed about 30 - 40 % in a few hours.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

- anti-FUD campagne

Haha, an XC "trollbox team."

Win.

LOL I like it!
Activity: 616
I don't know if anyone noticed, but XC's video has over 1,000 hits! That's pretty good for only a couple days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WyuTm5jvQ

- anti-FUD campagne

Win.

The last year more and more big businesses took on a social media team to control The information. The trollboxes are a outlet for information wich we as a serious business should control
I would love to give away giftcards on birthdays and other celebrations. Easy way to get crypto introduced
Activity: 616

- anti-FUD campagne

Win.

- anti-FUD campagne

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
one last remark on that whole "whale manipulation" thing. while this exists to some extend i think some of you guys overthink this.

Its simple supply and demand.  
supply is set at 5.5 mil
now its on you to decide if demand will grow o r not and by how much. its that simple.
hint, it will go berzerk  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
when this coin thinks to rise?
Many news, many dev, and many unique characteristic, but the price isn't exploded yet.
What is blocking it to go where it deserves?

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
[snip]

Let's not talk about:
- other currencies (cause it makes other people come along and spread spam/FUD/antagonism)
- trading/markets

on this thread. There's a market speculation topic on the official XC forum.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Everyone still has a chance to buy XC very cheap (~180k) !! Take your chance, because after few days you wont have this chance, and price never back to this level! Next rise to 350-400, and then price will be stable ~300 for some time. You will mark my words in few days.

I am afraid not about price, but for daily volume. XC was one of the most trading coins on poloniex for a week or more. Today I see:

24-hour Volume: 3.26619118 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xc

Daily volume fallen down more than 10x times! What happens with XC? Even fucken DRK has:

24-hour Volume: 4.30158745 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_drk

Sad

Polo is like a ghost town these days. OVer 100 BTC traded on MP

But still less, than DRK. Sure, Dan Metcalf indeed has more develop skill than Evan Duffield has. I remember the time both DRK & XC volumes were some 1000-3000 BTC...

Now:

XC: 24 Hr Volume 101.853 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/XC/BTC

DRK: 24 Hr Volume 191.446 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/DRK/BTC

P.S. I am not a troll or a one-coin-holder. I look at market without predilection. What fucking I do think, if XC is flourishing on the market?! I just in some doubt...

you r right!

my suggestion is leaving here and buy DRK right now.

thanks.

PS.  you are playing very well. you deserve OSCAR.
Activity: 243
Merit: 125
Everyone still has a chance to buy XC very cheap (~180k) !! Take your chance, because after few days you wont have this chance, and price never back to this level! Next rise to 350-400, and then price will be stable ~300 for some time. You will mark my words in few days.

I am afraid not about price, but for daily volume. XC was one of the most trading coins on poloniex for a week or more. Today I see:

24-hour Volume: 3.26619118 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xc

Daily volume fallen down more than 10x times! What happens with XC? Even fucken DRK has:

24-hour Volume: 4.30158745 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_drk

Sad

Polo is like a ghost town these days. OVer 100 BTC traded on MP

But still less, than DRK. Sure, Dan Metcalf indeed has more develop skill than Evan Duffield has. I remember the time both DRK & XC volumes were some 1000-3000 BTC...

Now:

XC: 24 Hr Volume 101.853 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/XC/BTC

DRK: 24 Hr Volume 191.446 BTC

https://www.mintpal.com/market/DRK/BTC

P.S. I am not a troll or a one-coin-holder. I look at market without predilection. What fucking I do think, if XC is flourishing on the market?! I just in some doubt...
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 214
With XC i can sleep well the night without the need to set up an alarm. With most altcoins i can't stack my coins in wallet because i want to have my coins ready to trade on exchange in case something happen.

XC gives me the opportunity to set up nodes simply running the wallet now /stacking / sleep well / participate to a revolutionary project / have some good odds to become rich long term (1-2years from now) / save time not trying to day trade PnD coins risking to be burned.

It have been a consolidated year so far for bitcoin, i think we can expect at least a push up to 1k$ for the end of the year. Adoption of bitcoin grow really fast actually with some big merchants adopting, last new (28min ago) :"5,000 Terminals Across Ukraine Now Offer Bitcoin for Cash"...
So the risk of being burn by a bear bitcoin market is small.

On the other side regulation of bitcoin is coming everywhere with tax and buy limitation, have to declare bitcoin adress in some country. To me it seems really good for annon coins...

I think the global economy will sufer another big crisis next few month or years. People around the world are tired of Bank , they will be searching for alternative and XC will be ready Smiley

Our team is really solid, more and more people want to help XC to grow, our community improve everyday.

The world moove fast , XC is coming to give financial freedom back to citizen.
Activity: 168
This coin has nice team, development and potential. All can agree on that.

The problem is elsewhere. It was picked early by greedy cheap whales who pumped and dumped it heavily. Now everything to do with price and market action is a consequence of that. Many people got burned, some still baghold, observant traders/investors are very cautious to touch this coin.

What's worse to "celebrate" rev.2 these bunch of greedy whales decided to make another pump and dump. Now I expect them to kill the price again when the hype fades and rinse and repeat in the future.

So this project is great but XCoins as an asset do not reflect it's development. It looks more like quick buck for some greedy individuals. Not shares in a serious company like many would want to believe. Sad

So what. It's clear that this game will go on until (venture) capital from the outside of cryptoworld flows in. If this happens the playground for what you now call "whales" will be much more risky and soon most of them will become small fishes. Until then we will experience these ups and downs a few more times. XC will stay a punching ball and having followed this awesome team and its unmatched achievements it's sometimes painful to watch and not making any obvious sense.  

Me personally, i was convinced from the moment i saw devs profile. Also his and the teams constant and reliable workflow has built that kind of trust that i could not find with most other alts. Not only for myself but also for the dev and his team i really wish that investors from outside cryptoworld will soon take this gem to places it deserves. Don't hype it, don't build experiences with cho-cho-pictures, just be patient and thankful to witniss this exciting approach that has got what it takes to change the way we handle money.

Venture capital will not go to mintpal and pump the price. They would need to buy in dark pools from the same greedy low-profile whales that hold the supply now. This is ofcourse assuming XCoins will be treated like shares in a company.

I agree with the rest.

There is absolutely no comparison with latest pump to the early days pump. The last days pump was much more healthier, just people got frustrated because of the REV2 splitting into RC releases, since we were expecting something whole but unfortunately there were last minute problems like every other software

Still I guess many people got burned and it will not help in future pumps. People dumped because they expected others to dump because they expected a pump & dump...  Wink
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10

The problem is elsewhere. It was picked early by greedy cheap whales who pumped and dumped it heavily. Now everything to do with price and market action is a consequence of that. Many people got burned, some still baghold, observant traders/investors are very cautious to touch this coin.

What's worse to "celebrate" rev.2 these bunch of greedy whales decided to make another pump and dump. Now I expect them to kill the price again when the hype fades and rinse and repeat in the future.

So this project is great but XCoins as an asset do not reflect it's development. It looks more like quick buck for some greedy individuals. Not shares in a serious company like many would want to believe. Sad

So what. It's clear that this game will go on until (venture) capital from the outside of cryptoworld flows in. If this happens the playground for what you now call "whales" will be much more risky and soon most of them will become small fishes. Until then we will experience these ups and downs a few more times. XC will stay a punching ball and having followed this awesome team and its unmatched achievements it's sometimes painful to watch and not making any obvious sense.  

Me personally, i was convinced from the moment i saw devs profile. Also his and the teams constant and reliable workflow has built that kind of trust that i could not find with most other alts. Not only for myself but also for the dev and his team i really wish that investors from outside cryptoworld will soon take this gem to places it deserves. Don't hype it, don't build experiences with cho-cho-pictures, just be patient and thankful to witniss this exciting approach that has got what it takes to change the way we handle money.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

There is absolutely no comparison with latest pump to the early days pump. The last days pump was much more healthier, just people got frustrated because of the REV2 splitting into RC releases, since we were expecting something whole but unfortunately there were last minute problems like every other software
Jump to: