Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 871. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's been over 30min and it didn't come through.

sometimes they get rejected,you can try it again and see if it goes through

that one was a no go too.

It's working! Just got my 10XC transaction through multipath in main net  Cool
It took about 30min to go through.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Train is leaving this weekend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
I feel really confident about XC and its team. Probably the first time I felt that way about any altcoin. This mean that I am accumulating more every day and I will not anytime soon sell any single of this coin again. Quick profits can be made, but I feel good about long term investment because I'm tired of day-trading now. The best thing would probably be to come back in 1 year and meanwhile don't look at the price. But I'm following this thread every day, it is great. Keep up your good work!

I heard the Dev likes pancakes on his waffles
Activity: 43

that one was a no go too.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I feel really confident about XC and its team. Probably the first time I felt that way about any altcoin. This mean that I am accumulating more every day and I will not anytime soon sell any single of this coin again. Quick profits can be made, but I feel good about long term investment because I'm tired of day-trading now. The best thing would probably be to come back in 1 year and meanwhile don't look at the price. But I'm following this thread every day, it is great. Keep up your good work!
Activity: 28

Blahblahblah

Blahblah

Is there an error message/status check if it didn't go through?blahblahblah

Not in this release, it will be added

May I interest you in any fear, uncertainty, or doubt on this fine evening?

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can't we just have 550 xc coin each in 8 different addresses on the same app/wallet in one computer to have 8 xnode running?
While this is going through I have a question. Say I have 8 computers with a XC App/wallet on each one, all I have to do is keep 550XC in each one and they will just automatically act as a Xnode?
Activity: 756

Is there an error message/status check if it didn't go through?

Not in this release, it will be added
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Is there an error message/status check if it didn't go through?

Thanks for being patient and helping with testing :-)

Not a problem ATC, anything I can do to help.
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I wish people would stop asking exact timelines of when a future XC update is going to be announced. Let our crew work behind the scenes and share info when they are damn ready.  It drives me nuts when someone keeps trying to confirm the exact minute that something is expected to be announced. Do us all a favor and just keep your mouth closed and your eyes open. Our dev and PR team has already established a good frequency of status updates over the past few weeks, and I trust they'll keep that up.  

Instead of asking for the next update, why not help out and test out new/beta features? I'm sure ATCSECURE would appreciate that instead of trying to pry an exact time from him for the next progress update. Have faith in XC and the people behind it.

Activity: 158
hey there... getting weird error when trying to open app - 'can't open database file blkindex.dat' on the new wallet.  I think I saw somewhere what argument to set your app data folder to.  Can anyone help?

Thanks for being patient and helping with testing :-)

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Jump to: