Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 872. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
Okay I sent a distmix this was my line  distmix  10 is that right? It went through with 0.00002 sent and 0.00001 received.

Hmm.. update being posted now for this ...

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Okay I sent a distmix this was my line  distmix  10 is that right? It went through with 0.00002 sent and 0.00001 received.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Decentralized Trustless Mixer testing
- Test Release
- Stable for mainnet
- use debug console
- you must have a single transaction of more than 10 coins, if not, send yourself 15coins in 1 transaction and then run
- Use a test wallet with just enough coins for testing
- if transaction does not go through, no coins are sent and no risk of mixer stealing coins
- transactions are processed over 30 minute windows
- UI option under coin control for distmix is being developed [top priority]
- Requires UNPNP or Port Forwarding of TCP:32348 to host running wallet to use this feature until XNodes support DTM codem, then XNodes will receive payments for supporting these transations
- X11Coin.conf requires seed nodes and nothing else [unless you have a special configuration]
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

- don't use the <> when running command

distmix - <10>

example --

distmix XH46fzHvrXgwLtnjLJ97SqEGYEF9ZcG3y2 10

return address will pop up in window, Transaction process has started

- Transactions process within 30minutes
- Transactions can fail, however it is a zero-risk system, you can NOT loose coins, coins either go to destination you specified or stay in the local wallet

Thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
anyone want to try a few mixer transactions and we can post here evidence they are working - also we can provide the transaction info and start seeing who can identify or crack the address it was sent from Wink  anywaaan ?

I thought that Dan got it to much, much quicker in the testing, no?

the time it can take right now is variable. Usually within 30 mins..  This only applies to mixer transactions - not normal transactions.   The wait is due to the client building the transaction - searching for available nodes willing to participate in the trustless system and creating the tunnels to destination address.

this will prob be optimized in future releases i would imagine. 
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

I thought that Dan got it to much, much quicker in the testing, no?
Activity: 616
http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/wallets/dtm-beta/XC-v0.9.2.3x11-coin-1.0.zip

I have good news: Rev 2 Beta 2 is now on mainnet!

You can now download it from the url posted.

This is not the final Rev 2 app. Anon features are only accessible from the command line. However, decentralised trustless mixing is working through a simple rpc command via the debug console.

This is beta software. Please back up your wallet.dat before using it.  Also this release changes everything to XCurrency including the %appdata% directory

An updated UI will be released with the privacy mode available through the coin control page.

If your testing the distmix command, read the distmix.txt in the zip

PM me with any issues or questions

ATCSECURE

hey these are GREAT news! To the less technically sound like me: if we use this wallet, and have more than 550XC, we get to be an xnode in mainet? Do we need a new .conf file? Thanx for ur work!

The details are in the zip, but this is not the final REV2 release, yes to be an XNode you need 550XC's, however for this testing the decentralized trustluess mixer does not require 550XC's.

Nice!
Decentralized Trustless Mixer testing
- Test Release
- Stable for mainnet
- use debug console
- you must have a single transaction of more than 10 coins, if not, send yourself 15coins in 1 transaction and then run
- Use a test wallet with just enough coins for testing
- if transaction does not go through, no coins are sent and no risk of mixer stealing coins
- UI option under coin control for distmix is being developed [top priority]
- Requires UNPNP or Port Forwarding of TCP:32348 to host running wallet to use this feature until XNodes support DTM codem, then XNodes will receive payments for supporting these transations
- X11Coin.conf requires seed nodes and nothing else [unless you have a special configuration]
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

- don't use the <> when running command

distmix - <10>

example --

distmix XH46fzHvrXgwLtnjLJ97SqEGYEF9ZcG3y2 10

return address will pop up in window, Transaction process has started

- Transactions process within 30minutes
- Transactions can fail, however it is a zero-risk system, you can NOT loose coins, coins either go to destination you specified or stay in the local wallet
Activity: 26
I'll do my best - oh and thanks for the complement. Way to go team!

ps - I'm going silent as I think the community would prefer that.  It's been a pleasure.

I wouldn't say you need to stay silent.. Just ease up on pushing for specific dates. We can all tell the team are working some serious overtime to deliver.

Everybody has a right to ask questions, as we are a community. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Flashbit you remind me of a friend I had who knew the exact amount of time till his next birthday, holiday, etc. Smiley

Please can you refrain from creating hard deadlines when the team have been forthcoming enough that it will be near the end of the week.

This ^^

True XC supporters want the team to deliver quality, but not necessarily just push something out due to some "deadline".  

If you play any computer games, you would want them to model after Valve.   It's done when it's done.   That's why all their games are super successful.  Nothing but quality.   Forcing the team to not sleep for 30-40+ hours in a roll just to make the deadline makes it a deathmarch and increased bug count.  

No dude, thats totally blizzard. They will be finishing their new game blizzard Soon(ish). Valve doesn't even release! Valve was the worst example ever!  Grin

ps: xc forum rev 2 link : http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/162-xc-rev2-beta-2-release/

God you just had to bring back my diablo 3 disappointment didnt you!
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Flashbit you remind me of a friend I had who knew the exact amount of time till his next birthday, holiday, etc. Smiley

Please can you refrain from creating hard deadlines when the team have been forthcoming enough that it will be near the end of the week.

This ^^

True XC supporters want the team to deliver quality, but not necessarily just push something out due to some "deadline".  

If you play any computer games, you would want them to model after Valve.   It's done when it's done.   That's why all their games are super successful.  Nothing but quality.   Forcing the team to not sleep for 30-40+ hours in a roll just to make the deadline makes it a deathmarch and increased bug count.  

No dude, thats totally blizzard. They will be finishing their new game blizzard Soon(ish). Valve doesn't even release! Valve was the worst example ever!  Grin

ps: xc forum rev 2 link : http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/162-xc-rev2-beta-2-release/

Ok... Blizzard in some sense, but D3 kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.   At least Valve haven't released a turd yet. Wink

All they had to do was release HL3 dude. Fuk Gabe Newell.
Activity: 322

This ^^

Ok... Blizzard in some sense, but D3 kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.   At least Valve haven't released a turd yet. Wink
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

This ^^

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I'll do my best - oh and thanks for the complement. Way to go team!

ps - I'm going silent as I think the community would prefer that.  It's been a pleasure.
Activity: 322

This ^^

Activity: 26
ATCSecure (Dan) how is your progress with Rev 2/mainnet and EM, are we expecting another release this evening or tomorrow as planned?

Progress is pretty good. You can expect to hear from Dan with a Rev 2 update before long.

EM is already finished for initial test, so we just have to release it around the end of the week. That's all sorted already.

Much appreciated for the update. By end of week do you mean by end of day tomorrow we should be able to test EM? That would be awesome.

We've been intentionally flexible about the date since we don't want to impact Rev 2's coming out. But you can count on it coming out around the end of the week.

Not really what I asked but hey I'll take it and understand where you're coming from. Look forward to it dude!

I think the team has already mentioned that "end of week" doesn't mean Friday.  It's more like by "end of week" which includes the weekend.   Let's not "hype" it so we have a new round of FUD again.  Wink

Seeking clarification resembles FUD. Talk about super sensitive. Get a life dude.

I think you need to get a life if all you constantly do is ask for dates of stuff....

What?? You weren't here for the flash crash because the delivery was late by a few mins?!?!  

Sorry did you say something - ignore.

Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 4 hrs away until DOOMS DAY

Down to the wire. Oh my.................... can we say nail biter!  We will see if they can pull this off.. not long now.. wowowowow!

My God enough already. I dont ignore people but you just went on it.

Thanks though u can't see this. LOL!

Ya... so you could do this again?   like calling it doomsday?  lol...

You were the one that started the doomsday countdown BS...

+1 agree

Jump to: