Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 870. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Everyone still has a chance to buy XC very cheap (~180k) !! Take your chance, because after few days you wont have this chance, and price never back to this level! Next rise to 350-400, and then price will be stable ~300 for some time. You will mark my words in few days.

I am afraid not about price, but for daily volume. XC was one of the most trading coins on poloniex for a week or more. Today I see:

24-hour Volume: 3.26619118 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xc

Daily volume fallen down more than 10x times! What happens with XC? Even fucken DRK has:

24-hour Volume: 4.30158745 BTC

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_drk

Sad

where u there wen polo promoted ( and protected ) MIL coin ( huge scam ) i gess not

well mil coin was launched whit a IPO ( expansive ipo ) what happned was that every one was saying it was a scam coin

then polo peeps started protecting it ( as bieng not a scam ) and we will make sure the money is used for good shit bla bla

so peeps bought 100 btc worth of mil

and polo peeps gave all the btc to the dev instantly * not like they promised ) and that dev lauged all the way to the bank

so yea loads of peeps left polo after that

Yeah I brought some on the IPO Smiley, win some, you lose some that's how it works
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
99% in cryptoland spit on releases They speculate on rumors. Many of them got profit and move one.

PR PR PR and again PR wideworld PR only this and then price maybe will rise. no 1 can know when and how much

PR and advertisement of main advantages

Wrong.

If something is outstanding & unique it will make its way but it can take some time. Good things always grow organically. In the beginnings of Bitcoin almost nothing hapoend for 2 years but the people inside Bitcoin showed patience and got their reward.

Positively. But lets stop compare every and any coin with btc. Lets refrain from attempting put here pics with similar fragments from the early btc charts. There are enough comparison

made in BC CINNI DRK threads. People are tempting to find similar matches in behaviour of more successful competitors. Btc got mass acceptance and velocity of changing hands because

it was a premier, first cryptocurrency. XC is an alt. However, evolving now differs from evolving at 2009-2011.

right, there is no real pattern on how a coin makes it to mass adoption in my opinion since so few really made it, my friends who know what bitcoin is but still don't wanna look into it deeper (fustrating but they are grown  Undecided) they also know litecoin, probably peercoin and thats about it.
I see XCurrency as beeing the next one these folks "hear about" an this is when 5 or 10 $ becomes cheap again  Wink.

And than they come asking if i know this XC and if its worth buyng and till they made the decision to throw some  500 dollars at it it will already be at 50 and then shortly after a bigger pull back will freak them to death and they sell at a loss and it will all be my fault  Cheesy who begged them to buy litecoins at 3 dollars a year ago.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin has nice team, development and potential. All can agree on that.

The problem is elsewhere. It was picked early by greedy cheap whales who pumped and dumped it heavily. Now everything to do with price and market action is a consequence of that. Many people got burned, some still baghold, observant traders/investors are very cautious to touch this coin.

What's worse to "celebrate" rev.2 these bunch of greedy whales decided to make another pump and dump. Now I expect them to kill the price again when the hype fades and rinse and repeat in the future.

So this project is great but XCoins as an asset do not reflect it's development. It looks more like quick buck for some greedy individuals. Not shares in a serious company like many would want to believe. Sad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
99% in cryptoland spit on releases They speculate on rumors. Many of them got profit and move one.

PR PR PR and again PR wideworld PR only this and then price maybe will rise. no 1 can know when and how much

Wrong.

If something is outstanding & unique it will make its way but it can take some time. Good things always grow organically. In the beginnings of Bitcoin almost nothing hapoend for 2 years but the people inside Bitcoin showed patience and got their reward.

Positively. But lets stop compare every and any coin with btc. Lets refrain from attempting put here pics with similar fragments from the early btc charts. There are enough comparison

made in BC CINNI DRK threads. People are tempting to find similar matches in behaviour of more successful competitors. Btc got mass acceptance and velocity of changing hands because

it was a premier, first cryptocurrency. XC is an alt. However, evolving now differs from evolving at 2009-2011.

The only difference between the present altcoinmarket & Bitcoin is the speed of success or failure of a coin. Things are happening faster because people adapted the blockchain technology by Bitcoin and now the search for new grounds is going on.
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Wrong.

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hey guys,

don't worry about anything, XC still has a long way to go. You worry about price and volume, but you fail to see that XC has been among the top10 traded coins since its launch, for different reasons at a time. So, by your opinion, every other coin out there should immediately cease and stop delivering(whatever they can deliver).

lemme remind you you can find the price speculation topic and coin control newb friendly guide below, while you wait for Dan and Team to shake the market with their work!

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/76-xc-price-speculation-topic/

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/161-coin-control-basic-functions-a-newb-friendly-guide/

Wrong.

If something is outstanding & unique it will make its way but it can take some time until people realize that something is huge. I am in crypto for over 1 year & for over 15 years analyzing how our world is working in a financial way. Good things always grow organically. In the beginnings of Bitcoin almost nothing happend for 2 years but the people inside Bitcoin showed patience and got their reward.

Most people hanging around in altcoinmarket are just there for quick money. They dont care and most of them dont understand what the intrinsic value of the coin they buy is. They just react on PR.

My imagination is not enough to get the whole picture of how XC will change the world - but it will change it. XC is the missing evolution of Bitcoin.

hrt
Activity: 288

PS "extremely serious team" well-known here and among followers in twitter. 1000 know this team, 60,000 spit on them.

Promoting.
Right now I see XC as the coin with the greatest potential of all altcoins. XC has a extremely serious team working without rest since 2 months, unique features (decentralisation of xnodes) among all altoins. I am in since the first day and buying continuosly whenever the market consolidates - like right now.

"Be greedy when others are fearful. Be fearful when others are greedy." (Warren Buffet)

Buy now and you will not regret it. Just 5.500.000 technical outstanding coins around. XC is the next level of "Bitcoin".
Activity: 98
Everyone still has a chance to buy XC very cheap (~180k) !! Take your chance, because after few days you wont have this chance, and price never back to this level! Next rise to 350-400, and then price will be stable ~300 for some time. You will mark my words in few days.
No one can know what will be going on, so how you can know?
Activity: 252

Also, Florida.haunted you are really sad for frequenting this thread with your FUD. No matter how you try to sugarcoat it, you are still a troll, trying to suck our blood. The only reason I reply to you is because I am on the toilet right now. Replying to you while taking a shit feels very fitting.

hahahahahahaha.  About spit out my coffee when reading your last sentence.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

I am afraid not about price, but for daily volume. XC was one of the most trading coins on poloniex for a week or more. Today I see:

Daily volume fallen down more than 10x times! What happens with XC? Even fucken DRK has:

Sad

Please don't see poloniex as representative for the market sentiment. That exchange is past it's prime. Volume on mintpal is still 100 btc. Also, less volume in general doesn't always mean bad news, it could also mean that sell orders are drying up because people keep holding. Don't be afraid, XC is one of the safest investments right now.

Also, Florida.haunted you are really sad for frequenting this thread with your FUD. No matter how you try to sugarcoat it, you are still a troll, trying to suck our blood. The only reason I reply to you is because I am on the toilet right now. Replying to you while taking a shit feels very fitting.
Activity: 280

Sad

where u there wen polo promoted ( and protected ) MIL coin ( huge scam ) i gess not

well mil coin was launched whit a IPO ( expansive ipo ) what happned was that every one was saying it was a scam coin

then polo peeps started protecting it ( as bieng not a scam ) and we will make sure the money is used for good shit bla bla

so peeps bought 100 btc worth of mil

and polo peeps gave all the btc to the dev instantly * not like they promised ) and that dev lauged all the way to the bank

so yea loads of peeps left polo after that
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Sad

Polo is like a ghost town these days. OVer 100 BTC traded on MP
Activity: 243
Merit: 125

Sad

Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hello all. This is to announce that I have taken on the role of PR and media liaison for XC.

I'm co-ordinating the PR side of the project and developing a great strategy based on XC's brand (which, as you're probably aware, is currently being created by Thrash).

You'll be hearing a lot of news from us in the near future: we'll be unveiling the development plan, the team, and of course be building up a wave of public awareness about XC's market-leading tech. So stick around, and anticipate big things.

Synechist

Please do us justice

We have been wronged for so long.

You might want to start with a better and more descriptive name for your coin. Previous 'X11Coin' name made it too clear that this coin was a ripoff from Darkcoin. Then it became XC, which is quite meaningless and random. What about 'Darkcoin Lite'?

That's a rubbish name. I don't think we'll use it.

I would like Stealthcoin or Privacycoin.

is Stealthcoin and Vertcoin related? I see this stealth mode or Stealthcoin lately
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

+1

XC on fire! MAy have to try and grab a few more today before news of this seeps out.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's been over 30min and it didn't come through.

sometimes they get rejected,you can try it again and see if it goes through

that one was a no go too.

It's working! Just got my 10XC transaction threw multipath in main net  Cool
It took about 30min to go through.

Can you post your "how to" for newbies? Thanks. LOL

I didn't do anything special, only what was in the readme instructions and mustread. The smaller amount in pic is from the old bugged version. First attempt with newest wallet didn't went through, i restarted the wallet and tried again and after 30min it send them.

Check screenshot: http://imgur.com/LN6OjZk
Activity: 126
XC
It's been over 30min and it didn't come through.

sometimes they get rejected,you can try it again and see if it goes through

that one was a no go too.

It's working! Just got my 10XC transaction threw multipath in main net  Cool
It took about 30min to go threw.

Can you post your "how to" for newbies? Thanks. LOL
Jump to: