Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 876. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Hey guys, with your permission im going to make a spanish translation of the OP and post it in Spanish subforum. (I will add some XC wallpapers and more stuff)

Sure go ahead, would you like me to make a spanish sub forum? I can only do so if you want to be a mod.

sorry if I intrude in the conversation, but since I see it is also missing, if it is welcome I would gladly make the italian translation for the italian subforum Smiley

Going International... very nice to see.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
Hey guys, with your permission im going to make a spanish translation of the OP and post it in Spanish subforum. (I will add some XC wallpapers and more stuff)

Sure go ahead, would you like me to make a spanish sub forum? I can only do so if you want to be a mod.

sorry if I intrude in the conversation, but since I see it is also missing, if it is welcome I would gladly make the italian translation for the italian subforum Smiley
Activity: 476
Gone......
Here are those pics that caused a stir yesterday... i fu=figure if they are gonna let this jackass scammer ricardo go i can post these for those who didn't see..I trust the Developing team especially with the new addition.. Just for a fresh few or idea Minimalistic style much much more but wont post

I try to post at a minimum and try to stay out of the way, however....  I know they, pookie and a few of his supporters, are trying to help, however, please do not even think about changing the website to this...  aside from the issues I've experience with the menu bar, the current website is very professional.

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5
+6

+7
+8
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Here are those pics that caused a stir yesterday... i fu=figure if they are gonna let this jackass scammer ricardo go i can post these for those who didn't see..I trust the Developing team especially with the new addition.. Just for a fresh few or idea Minimalistic style much much more but wont post

I try to post at a minimum and try to stay out of the way, however....  I know they, pookie and a few of his supporters, are trying to help, however, please do not even think about changing the website to this...  aside from the issues I've experience with the menu bar, the current website is very professional.

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5
+6

+7
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Not FUD Love the DEV trust him with everything.. anyone getting a lil uneasy about the cloak announcement.. I hold mostly XC but i always hedge and bought cloak under 5 so im in mad gains.. but if this POS bug/hole is serious and they expose it what does that mean for us for Blackcoin for all other POS? Juts been running around in my head. Again looking for logical answers

can you post me the pos claim that it is bugged / brke  i will make sense of it and proove it true and false.. so far sounds like cloak fud. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Cloak didn't discover jack.  Since BC's PoS 2.0 is open source, it will likely be applied to XC's code... if indeed it is more secure.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
dont know i know theyre IRC and BTCtalk but i have followed this whole way and they are very interactive and have turned out a quality product so far.
'

Wow, you don't know the Dev team?  Sounds like you made some money on it, but that's not very sound investing from my research of Alt currency.  I just looked and no one knows who they are... maybe you should sell.

First dont need trading advice from you, 2nd they have their reasons theyre making a more darknet blackmarket geared coin which is why i understand they want to remain hidden, they are very professional video logging coding sessions etc.. just want to know what the fuck is the deal if there is a flaw in the POS... they could just be bullshitting i am following it close..but what if

Anything is possible and I am more than confident if there is an issue our MORE than competent development team will be able to implement a fix. Remember, XCurrency is just about PoS, there is SOOOOO much more.

If Cloak team does have a fix for this supposedly PoS "vunerability" and they hide it from everyone while they go fix it themselves and then expose it so everyone else suffers?   I think that exposes the Cloak dev team's morality more than anything PoS vunerability can possibly expose and you should really be worried.

The Cloak team have probably just copied the PoS 2.0 from Blackcoin's recent whitepaper. PoS 2.0 for Blackcoin is supposedly much more secure.

BC PoS 2.0 is open source.

I know. I read the white paper. Bear in mind I am not well read on these Cloak claim so perhaps I am missing something. But since PoS 2.0 fixes security issues, it seems a coincidence a very short time afterwards Cloak is talking about PoS flaw (probably the flaw hinted at in the BC whitepaper?)
legendary
I believe the key thing we need to do side by side these amazing announcements and developments is advertising. It will magnify our results times 5. If you have something good, advertising works. It just costs money.

We should target adverts at people interested in Bitcoin e.g. the Bitcoin subreddit, facebook pages. They already know about crypto and the amazing gains people made from buying in v cheap. It's less of a sell.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
dont know i know theyre IRC and BTCtalk but i have followed this whole way and they are very interactive and have turned out a quality product so far.
'

Wow, you don't know the Dev team?  Sounds like you made some money on it, but that's not very sound investing from my research of Alt currency.  I just looked and no one knows who they are... maybe you should sell.

First dont need trading advice from you, 2nd they have their reasons theyre making a more darknet blackmarket geared coin which is why i understand they want to remain hidden, they are very professional video logging coding sessions etc.. just want to know what the fuck is the deal if there is a flaw in the POS... they could just be bullshitting i am following it close..but what if

Anything is possible and I am more than confident if there is an issue our MORE than competent development team will be able to implement a fix. Remember, XCurrency is just about PoS, there is SOOOOO much more.

If Cloak team does have a fix for this supposedly PoS "vunerability" and they hide it from everyone while they go fix it themselves and then expose it so everyone else suffers?   I think that exposes the Cloak dev team's morality more than anything PoS vunerability can possibly expose and you should really be worried.

The Cloak team have probably just copied the PoS 2.0 from Blackcoin's recent whitepaper. PoS 2.0 for Blackcoin is supposedly much more secure.

BC PoS 2.0 is open source.
legendary
'

Activity: 322
'

Especially we are dealing with open source software here and Cloak did not invent PoS, but rather benefit from forking from it....
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
'

Wow, you don't know the Dev team?  Sounds like you made some money on it, but that's not very sound investing from my research of Alt currency.  I just looked and no one knows who they are... maybe you should sell.

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Being responsive keeps the people at bay otherwise the panic switch turns on and people start slinging their poo.  Cheesy
Activity: 214

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5
+6
Activity: 98
'

Wow, you don't know the Dev team?  Sounds like you made some money on it, but that's not very sound investing from my research of Alt currency.  I just looked and no one knows who they are... maybe you should sell.
Activity: 160

Not FUD Love the DEV trust him with everything.. anyone getting a lil uneasy about the cloak announcement.. I hold mostly XC but i always hedge and bought cloak under 5 so im in mad gains.. but if this POS bug/hole is serious and they expose it what does that mean for us for Blackcoin for all other POS? Juts been running around in my head. Again looking for logical answers

Who are the developers and team for cloak?  Do you have their bios.  I would like to research.
Right now I can spend $6750 for 1000 DRK to setup a masternode.  Earnings per day would be: 1.019 DRK = $6.912

I can also spend $6750 for 5870 XC.  Earnings per day from POS would be: 0.54 XC = $0.616

Yes but you are forgetting about the fact that you will also get money from it being a node.

The thing I like most about XCurrency is that the mining is complete.  Other coins, like DRK, that I have watched are fighting dilution.   They go up in value, it becomes more and more attractive to mine, and many sell as soon as they get the coins.   The supply of coins is increasing on a daily basis and this increases volume, and Market Cap, but puts downward pressure on the price.   I looked at some of these coins and thought about investing, but the price I pay per coin is much higher that a the cost of mining a coin, especially if these are being mined on a college campus, or corporate system.  This will eventually catch up and the price will slowly fluctuate up a down, with a longer term downward trend.  I am comparing this to traditional investment where if there were a 2 for 1 stock split, the price in turn is cut in half,  so the stock is not diluted.  So, why would I invest in a coin that added significant shares through continued mining, with no immediate price change, other than downward sell pressure due to miners wanting to recoup cost and see this as an income source/job.   I like XC because it rewards current coinholders with a dividend, like a traditional stock, that is usually kept in the account and not immediately sold.  XC's upside through price appreciation is also much greater than a coin being mined and sold on a daily basis.
Activity: 158
Looks like multipool is down again.  I love doing this beta multipool with y'all, but I want to reiterate my point before that I hope this isn't taking resources away from things that are more important.  It'd be easy enough to get coinking.io, or something like it, to do a promotion to do a XC only payout - I know they already have this capability and multipooling is their bally wick, plus would turn into a marketing opportunity.  Again, if this isn't like taking Dan's or any other dev's time to sort out and administer, then let's hash away, if it is... pull the plug and transfer this over to someone who does this better.

Aaaaannnd we're back!

Jump to: