Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 877. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Right now I can spend $6750 for 1000 DRK to setup a masternode.  Earnings per day would be: 1.019 DRK = $6.912

I can also spend $6750 for 5870 XC.  Earnings per day from POS would be: 0.54 XC = $0.616

Yes but you are forgetting about the fact that you will also get money from it being a node.

Will I earn more if I setup 100 XC wallets/nodes then?

Is there a limit to the number of nodes I can have?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Right now I can spend $6750 for 1000 DRK to setup a masternode.  Earnings per day would be: 1.019 DRK = $6.912

I can also spend $6750 for 5870 XC.  Earnings per day from POS would be: 0.54 XC = $0.616

Yes but you are forgetting about the fact that you will also get money from it being a node.

Source of masternode info:
http://drk.poolhash.org/darksend.html
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Here are those pics that caused a stir yesterday... i fu=figure if they are gonna let this jackass scammer ricardo go i can post these for those who didn't see..I trust the Developing team especially with the new addition.. Just for a fresh few or idea Minimalistic style much much more but wont post

I try to post at a minimum and try to stay out of the way, however....  I know they, pookie and a few of his supporters, are trying to help, however, please do not even think about changing the website to this...  aside from the issues I've experience with the menu bar, the current website is very professional.
sfc
Activity: 134
Activity: 105
Turns out, I can roll out the beta to everyone. So first, the pencil doesn't do anything for now and you have to change the theme for yourself. How do you do that?

Log-in > Scroll down > Press change theme > Press FORUM V2 (BETA)

Well done!  Looks professional.  

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Ahh already found one bug, the salute message doesn't have a background behind it auto selected. Click the pencil and select the green anouncment background, your issue of white text should be fixed.

This finishes it off. Smooth
when is the EM news today? or is there EM news today? any idea ?

I'm still waiting for REV2, I think we should wait for the latest update first, some words fro one of the DEVs would be nice.

EM is still due to become available for testing around the end of the week (which does not entail Friday BTW).

We don't have to do any more work on the EM app before releasing it as far as I know. It should be ready to go.

It'll be Rev 1.5 anon tech, plus EM. We'll merge Rev 2.0 with it once EM is tested and working as it should.

rev 1.5 anon tech ? sooooo xnodes are coming back?

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.  

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

So you're saying I can no longer setup xnodes to rake in XCheddar?

Wat...?  Where did I mention anything like that?   I am saying the dev said the test for EM is a completely separate thing from rev 2.   The EM release is JUST for testing EM ONLY.....  nothing else.

Forgot to mention that, yup that release is only meant for testing em.

So how much more than the 3.33%/year from staking could I potentially earn?

Do I have to put any work like I would have to with a Darkcoin Masternode?

Nope... wallet IS the xnode.  Yield would be determined by network volume and your random selection of your node(s).

So should I leave my XC stash as one big chunk in a single qt wallet?

I see Darkcoin Masternodes are making about $7/masternode/day right now:
http://drk.poolhash.org/darksend.html

People with 50,000 DRK are raking in $350/day right now if they have it all in Masternodes.

Will I be seeing that kind of ROI with my $$$,$$$ invested in XC?
Turns out, I can roll out the beta to everyone. So first, the pencil doesn't do anything for now and you have to change the theme for yourself. How do you do that?

actually it was changed automatically for me??

the salute message should be more distinct! its white!

This is some seriously nice work, professional , beautiful, functional, I want to buy more XC now

I will mess around with it but as I said, I'm waiting for the background so you will actually be able to choose from a few background that are behind the salaute message and in viewing profiles http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/user/1-drasticraven/ . Just out of intrest, did it change for any else?

Ahh already found one bug, the salute message doesn't have a background behind it auto selected. Click the pencil and select the green anouncment background, your issue of white text should be fixed.
Activity: 158

I'm still waiting for REV2, I think we should wait for the latest update first, some words fro one of the DEVs would be nice.

EM is still due to become available for testing around the end of the week (which does not entail Friday BTW).

We don't have to do any more work on the EM app before releasing it as far as I know. It should be ready to go.

It'll be Rev 1.5 anon tech, plus EM. We'll merge Rev 2.0 with it once EM is tested and working as it should.

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.  

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

Wat...?  Where did I mention anything like that?   I am saying the dev said the test for EM is a completely separate thing from rev 2.   The EM release is JUST for testing EM ONLY.....  nothing else.

Do I have to put any work like I would have to with a Darkcoin Masternode?

Nope... wallet IS the xnode.  Yield would be determined by network volume and your random selection of your node(s).

Do I have to put in work to setup a node like with Darkcoin's Masternodes?

I see Darkcoin players are making about $7/node/day over there: http://drk.poolhash.org/darksend.html

I want in on some of that action.  Got Darkcoin players with 50 nodes making $350/day over there.

This is some seriously nice work, professional , beautiful, functional, I want to buy more XC now

I will mess around with it but as I said, I'm waiting for the background so you will actually be able to choose from a few background that are behind the salaute message and in viewing profiles http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/user/1-drasticraven/ . Just out of intrest, did it change for any else?
Activity: 158
Looks like multipool is down again.  I love doing this beta multipool with y'all, but I want to reiterate my point before that I hope this isn't taking resources away from things that are more important.  It'd be easy enough to get coinking.io, or something like it, to do a promotion to do a XC only payout - I know they already have this capability and multipooling is their bally wick, plus would turn into a marketing opportunity.  Again, if this isn't like taking Dan's or any other dev's time to sort out and administer, then let's hash away, if it is... pull the plug and transfer this over to someone who does this better.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.   

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

Wat...?  Where did I mention anything like that?   I am saying the dev said the test for EM is a completely separate thing from rev 2.   The EM release is JUST for testing EM ONLY.....  nothing else.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.   

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

You will get XCheddar from your wallet auto being an 'xnode' in rev2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Jump to: