Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 918. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So who's gonna take a stab at using secure private messaging around the end of the week?

I personally can't wait.

Expect the UI to be rough, but the fact of it is amazing: communicate with anyone, with no central mediator, and no snooping.

I love tech that returns the power over my information to me.

I will for sure! thank you for your amazing job by the way just keep Improving with the under promise over deliver thing Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Some of the people worrying about price make me laugh, i spent almost a month accumulating when we were 8k to 12k range, all that is happening is we are settling at a higher range, i personally think it will be somewhere over 200k but we have to wait and see. Xc is a volatile coin.. Don't sit and watch it all day if it stresses you..

+1
for yesterday's release, there's no doubt, dev had encountered some tech issues needed to be solved. And most of issues had been fixed before yesterday. (maybe some minor ones left, as ATC mentioned in his post).
The key point is that XC has great tech advantages over other ALTs. A complete system is composed of several software components and protocol layers, that beyond most investors imagination, it's complicated.
You can't easily produce a great product without hard working or even design flaws in the road map, since you are not GOD.
What satisfies me is dev team has solid tech background that just fits this project(from linkedin) and they has been solving tech issues from the beginning.
The message I got yesterday is that: Dev has employed most advanced new technologies to implement xnode feature and even 20-years software veteran did not entirely control this risk(yes, we delayed). And after
V2.0 release officially, XC will left other anon ALTs 20000 miles behind. For those who spent 2 days to "develop" xxxxxSend feature, I could only LOL without other emotion.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
So who's gonna take a stab at using secure private messaging around the end of the week?

I personally can't wait.

Expect the UI to be rough, but the fact of it is amazing: communicate with anyone, with no central mediator, and no snooping.

I love tech that returns the power over my information to me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Some of the people worrying about price make me laugh, i spent almost a month accumulating when we were 8k to 12k range, all that is happening is we are settling at a higher range, i personally think it will be somewhere over 200k but we have to wait and see. Xc is a volatile coin.. Don't sit and watch it all day if it stresses you..

Absolutely agree. Buy & turn off your computer. Enjoy the time in your life & come back later.

Quote of Andre Kostolany: "Go to the stock exchange und pump your money in stocks. After the purchase of the stocks go to the drugstore and buy a big supply of sleeping pills. After 4 years you will awake as a rich man"
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I just woke up from last nights firefight. I was there with financial support, and support for the Development team, but it really felt like some members were running out their foxholes a little prematurely.
synechist... you are one classy individual. Absolutely love having you here!

Thank you! It means a lot to me to hear this in contrast to the opinion of at least one other community member.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
XC App have coin control feature right now, I like it.

http://xc-official.com/wallet/

Funds are stored in addresses in the XC App. The XC App will contain as many addresses as you create.

When you send money, the XC App automatically uses funds from any of your addresses. Also, if you make a payment to someone that uses only part of the amount stored at a given address, then the remaining amount – the “change” – will be kept in your app at a new address called a “change” address.

Sometimes when you make a payment, it will be important to pay from a specific address and not have the app use money in the other addresses. At other times you may have multiple change addresses, and these can clutter your app. For these reasons, there is a feature known as “coin control” to help you manage your addresses.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Seems like some big "supporters"/daytraders, maybe from our own community caused the drop by panicking on something what turned out to be overdelivery.
Or they pressed the price down to gather even more..
Team communication could be better last nights release but that´s no excuse to sell if you believe the coin/team behind it.

Only good thing: Cheap coins to true supporters and newbies
I really hope you not so true supporters" need to buy back way higher Smiley

To XC team: Keep up the great work!

yeah...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Seems like some big "supporters"/daytraders, maybe from our own community caused the drop by panicking on something what turned out to be overdelivery.
Or they pressed the price down to gather even more..
Team communication could be better last nights release but that´s no excuse to sell if you believe the coin/team behind it.

Only good thing: Cheap coins to true supporters and newbies
I really hope you not so true supporters" need to buy back way higher Smiley

To XC team: Keep up the great work!
i cant understand, every day we have an anouncments but everyone is selling and dumping the price, wtf?

You can't understand what whale is thinking about. If the whale want to eat more, they have to free some small fish.
Activity: 364
i cant understand, every day we have an anouncments but everyone is selling and dumping the price, wtf?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Wealth Distribution

Top N addresses   Holdings   Percentage
Top 10   1,775,628 XC   32.19 %
Top 100   4,155,607 XC   75.34 %
Top 1000   5,407,627 XC   98.03 %
All 5417   5,516,028 XC   100 %

2 weeks ago, I remember the "All" is 3000+. Thanks  to dump, more people got their XC.
Find it odd that as the price continues to drop, the XC team is no where to be found. Strange. Perhaps they're all getting some well deserve sleep but hey more communication on progress would be reassuring for investors. It may stop or at least slow down the massive dumps and dwindling market cap we're currently seeing. My 2 cents.

Btw: still holding strong my big bag.

Have you ever thought about the unreasonable request by the "community"?

First, they come out and say there's good announcement, then we have people calling it too hyped.

Now, when they go and just work on fixing shit and delivering for this Friday release, they are now called not saying anything to support the market.   They are not supposed to do that.   They should just deliver and the market should react accordingly.

But, seriously, what DO you want them to say?   Please do let us know what they can say to "please" you guys....    With "fans/supporters" like you guys, who needs FUDsters??!?!   You guys can do it all.

So, once again, what do you feel they can say?  Please illustrate.
+1000
XC

I like a lot of Newbies joining in XC community.
Activity: 29
Find it odd that as the price continues to drop, the XC team is no where to be found. Strange. Perhaps they're all getting some well deserve sleep but hey more communication on progress would be reassuring for investors. It may stop or at least slow down the massive dumps and dwindling market cap we're currently seeing. My 2 cents.

Btw: still holding strong my big bag.

Have you ever thought about the unreasonable request by the "community"?

First, they come out and say there's good announcement, then we have people calling it too hyped.

Now, when they go and just work on fixing shit and delivering for this Friday release, they are now called not saying anything to support the market.   They are not supposed to do that.   They should just deliver and the market should react accordingly.

But, seriously, what DO you want them to say?   Please do let us know what they can say to "please" you guys....    With "fans/supporters" like you guys, who needs FUDsters??!?!   You guys can do it all.

So, once again, what do you feel they can say?  Please illustrate.
+1000
XC
This thread has been read for 230442 times. XC will hit a good price when the read times are double.
Activity: 322
Its funny watching all the short term traders here try and convince others either to sell or buy.

As far as I can see,

Today we will have a big team announcement. If its the one that got leaked yesterday its huge
We will also have rev 2 fully functional, from the discussions in IRC it looks finished
We will have a PR campaign sent to all the major news agencies publicising our position as #1

Fun times

Yup, these supposedly "supporters" of the coin.... are the worst kinds of manipulators.   They pretend to be on your side and they switch gunpoint on you the moment they sense something is wrong.  

Remember them because they are not your friends, they are the enemies.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Its funny watching all the short term traders here try and convince others either to sell or buy.

As far as I can see,

Today we will have a big team announcement. If its the one that got leaked yesterday its huge
We will also have rev 2 fully functional, from the discussions in IRC it looks finished
We will have a PR campaign sent to all the major news agencies publicising our position as #1

Fun times
Activity: 47
well be touching 150 tonight

id like to sell now and buy back at 150 but it just too risky.

I sold. I will buy back in when the market shows support. I still support the coin... but seeing as we might go back to where we started. I'll buy back in either way. If Dan delivers, the price will rise. XC has massive potential... but at this point, it is just that, potential.

lol. are you serious?

this coin dev just showed transparency/competence that you can't find in other coins.

another thing is ppl are whining about recent release.

actually dev delivered more than we expected, but ppl do not understand at all.

so you will discover how cheap current price is.

It's cool dude. Don't get all pissy. I don't know about you, but im very protective over my BTC. I have faith in XC, but it doesn't appear the market does... right 'now'. I'll buy back in, keep your panties on.
Activity: 420
Whatever. I keep buying.  Your dumped coins are my future fortune.   Grin
XC is more than a coin. XC will bring us to a new crytocurrency world, just be patient.
Jump to: