Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 914. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Your website is a fail...please replace it with something pro...you manage a 6M$ coin and make this noobish website? please...

Go please beat the crap out of that shit whore mother of yours just cause she gave birth to such a retarded monkey like you...
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Yeah, you've got the picture. Truly secure WhatsApp is ultimately the concept when it comes to mobile phones. It's gonna be awesome.
How will it compare to Telegram? Isn't that encrypted too?

Telegram might be encrypted, but it's centralized (as Whatsapp is) so there are still logs of your activity somewhere on some server. The fact that XC is a decentralized platform, meaning that communications between individuals exist only between their respective wallets/apps. My guess is that the trace through the Blockchain 2.0 will dissolve after the message is delivered and while in transit it will be fully encrypted. Also XC being a multipath platform where transactions are split into multiple "threads" the same could apply to it's messaging system, meaning intercepting a complete message is impossible. Although at the moment it's work in progress, this is how I see it, please correct me if I am wrong.

EDIT: Apparantly XC's messaging system uses a p2p broadcast system, avoiding use of a blockchain. This is even better as no personal information is publicly visible alltogether
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
On that note, I just published this on Reddit:

XCurrency is, at present, the only project with trustless decentralised mixing. This is a world-first, and a fundamental game-changer in cryptocurrency.

Consider it in perspective: Satoshi Nakomoto solved the Byzantine Generals' problem with Bitcoin, creating a trustless digital cash system. However Bitcoin is insufficiently private for several real-world use-cases, like keeping company accounts out of full public view, or allowing political donors (and the amounts donated) to remain private.

Until XC, there was no solution to the Byzantine Generals' problem that allows sufficient - and flexible - privacy for the real world. And now it's here.

In addition:

XC is the only functioning anoncoin that avoids bloat.

It is completely decentralised, avoiding what Gregory Maxwell refers to as a "security bottleneck" in the use of semi-centralised supernodes that forward transactions.

XC is designed from the ground up to be mobile friendly. Fully functional staking mobile wallets are on the way.

Check out the news on Yahoo Finance for a bit more info: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-industry-leading-cryptographic-124348907.html

http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2a64ue/xcurrency_changing_the_way_the_world_views/

legendary
synechist and teka its good to see you're still talking on here.. I was getting a bit worried that you both walked away because of the crap you received yesterday by ill informed angry individuals. I want to say that though i'm not impressed with the price right now given the incredible tech in XC i still have faith and holding strong my big bag of XC. Your perservance and determination is being noticed. Bravo and keep up the good work guys.

Thanks Flashbit. We're sticking around. XC is way too significant for a couple of rash-minded people to affect our commitment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
synechist and teka its good to see you're still talking on here.. I was getting a bit worried that you both walked away because of the crap you received yesterday by ill informed angry individuals. I want to say that though i'm not impressed with the price right now given the incredible tech in XC i still have faith and holding strong my big bag of XC. Your perservance and determination is being noticed. Bravo and keep up the good work guys.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Yeah, you've got the picture. Truly secure WhatsApp is ultimately the concept when it comes to mobile phones. It's gonna be awesome.

can't wait to see the mobile XCTALK like secretly.

then secret.ly is not much secret, right?
legendary

Please accept my apologies XC team and community.

I love and respect you all.

-bitcad (4 all u)
+1
legendary
legendary
XC website is a hack job - with cities around the world as a background..Venice = WTFBBQ and a shitty menu on the left that jumps around all over the place.

This was rushed and done by an amateur. The future list looks like a pump and dump hype list. Be realistic.

Agree with you. I hope, XC source code does not resemble it.

Teka, when do you open the XC sources? Just for us to be calm.

you waste TEKA's time and resources.

read the OP.

when it is open it will open.

Activity: 840
XC website is a hack job - with cities around the world as a background..Venice = WTFBBQ and a shitty menu on the left that jumps around all over the place.

This was rushed and done by an amateur. The future list looks like a pump and dump hype list. Be realistic.

I'm not the dev, I'm the community manager. The xc source code is not being open sourced for a long time as in years, we don't want clones of xc and people have asked for it not to be open sourced.
legendary
talk about tax and cryptos is just dumb and nonsense at this stage. i don't even file or declare my lost, it's just too much paper works and no clear policy Wink

Agree with you, I just wanna smoothly point you out, that XC's decentralized mixer, even being perfectly working, does not deliver an extra protection against tax officiers, than BTC does.

Most people don't want to hide from the tax officer, they just don't want the whole world knowing about their finances. Bitcoin makes it far too easy for people to know a lot about someones finances.
Activity: 243
Merit: 125

legendary
one thing makes me laugh loud is that FUD is reduced to shit level

lala

+1. Weak FUD betrays intention like nothing else.

next time they will complain :" wow, this condom is too much larger for my little penis. can you guys make a non-standard smaller one?" or "the color/font is not my style, i won't buy"

i understand the website/forum is not good enough, but these guys are not here for suggestion but fuss around to make new FUDS. but they can only fuds like a child. not on privacy tech.

lol
legendary
If you recall the announcement about the website/forums/etc, we welcome feedback and would love to hear about ways to improve them. Websites (like brands) are continually evolving, and by the time of the official public launch (Rev 3) everything will be top-notch.

However, Firegod, theNSA, Bentach, there is no place for unsubstantiated and/or subjective opinions that lack moderation and respect for others.

Kindly slither off elsewhere.

i told you that FUD is reduced to shit level.

legendary

lala

+1. Weak FUD betrays intention like nothing else.
legendary

lala
legendary
If you recall the announcement about the website/forums/etc, we welcome feedback and would love to hear about ways to improve them. Websites (like brands) are continually evolving, and by the time of the official public launch (Rev 3) everything will be top-notch.

However, Firegod, theNSA, Bentach, there is no place for unsubstantiated and/or subjective opinions that lack moderation and respect for others.

Kindly slither off elsewhere.

Activity: 840
In other news, you can use xctalk.com now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Yes, please don't quote FUD, people.

Erase it from your post when you reply to it.

Yep no prob will do next time
legendary

Yes, please don't quote FUD, people.

Erase it from your post when you reply to it.

Jump to: