Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 922. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I see we just hit 450 views on the Xcurrency Intoroductory Video. Not bad for 7 1/2 hours.  Smiley

Killer video Thrash, this is the type of thing needed to spread the word.  Thanks for all your hard work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Alright I think we are done with the blockchain posts, remember we have a truce with dark so let's not get to situation where we need a truce with another coin no matter how legitmate the concerns. Let's focus on developing xc.

Agreed, lets get back to business.

Is Rev 2 still being tested on irc, anyone know how everythings been going?  Teka or anyone else from team XC, have their been discussions on how much the bounty will be for anyone who can trace transactions once the new wallet/app is released and how we will get the word out to the world of what's been accomplished?

Anyone know what the plan is for the additional $500 PR donation that was made for when Rev 2 is released?

I was testing with atc earlier.. have not seen him back on since 
Activity: 364
Alright I think we are done with the blockchain posts, remember we have a truce with dark so let's not get to situation where we need a truce with another coin no matter how legitmate the concerns. Let's focus on developing xc.

Agreed, lets get back to business.

Is Rev 2 still being tested on irc, anyone know how everythings been going?  Teka or anyone else from team XC, have their been discussions on how much the bounty will be for anyone who can trace transactions once the new wallet/app is released and how we will get the word out to the world of what's been accomplished?

Anyone know what the plan is for the additional $500 PR donation that was made for when Rev 2 is released?
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

I see we just hit 450 views on the Xcurrency Intoroductory Video. Not bad for 7 1/2 hours.  Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I just woke up from last nights firefight. I was there with financial support, and support for the Development team, but it really felt like some members were running out their foxholes a little prematurely.

Bitcad4u... I am the Houdini of Cryptos. I always know when to pull the plug. XC is young child with endless possibilities... not an old geezer on life support. I respect your decision, but next time if you feel the urge to pull out... please don't lob a grenade into the trench. Just head for the treeline and keep your head down until the dust settles. Dan and the other members of the development team have earned a little leeway.

synechist... you are one classy individual. Absolutely love having you here!

My Official statement RE:lastnight

To the XC TEAM and Community:

You need to understand, there were strong emotions tied to this release, and much respect lost on my end from investors I deal with. My reputation was slightly damaged due to promises that were made that were beyond my control.  This would have all been fine with me had I been warned PRIOR that the release would be delayed and that it would not be fully functional on main net.

I only stated FACTS in the thread.  Stating the facts and opening up constructive criticism is better than putting my head down, standing on the side lines, and pretending its "all good".  Actually in my opinion, if you are going to sit back and tell newbies and future investors its all good, then you are a deceiving piece of shit looking out only for your best interest.  At least I am honest, yet I admit, sorry I can be rather blunt and upfront.

My intentions were not to lob a grenade into a trench.  The market would have realized what was happening with or without my facts stated.  

I still TRULY believe in Dan and the XC team.  There is no doubt in my mind that XC WILL be a world class leader in block chain related applications.  For the record, my miners never turned away from XC during this, and I never did CASH my personal XC out of the market.  I will admit though, I DID cash out some of my investors XCs in order to stop loss for them... I knew what was coming due to the unforeseen situation at hand.

Please accept my apologies XC team and community.

I love and respect you all.

-bitcad (4 all u)
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello XC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your XC investment. I'm a XC investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app. Smiley   Bittrex is now live on the newest update!
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
Hi, you guys talked about android iOS staking fees, please point to me the links or timeline for release.
Coz I might have to sell my house if it works.

TY
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

(XMR advertising removed)

Then, go invest in your XMR and stay in that thread...   We don't need XMR 1.3-1.5 GB blockchain EVERY MONTH...   If you want to download that every month, then feel free.  This is the XC forum.  

And that's with 1/100th of the transactions bitcoin has.. so if it wants to get to level of bitcoin, it means over 100GB per month?

ISPs here in the US will LOVE that....there goes half your download for the month lol.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Any idea why the price keeps dropping? This is really odd with all this great news.  
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
And that's with 1/100th of the transactions bitcoin has.. so if it wants to get to level of bitcoin, it means over 100GB per month?

Teka is right. I said I stopped here. If you are interested in - ask on the proper forum, not here.

Sorry twice.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Btell from now on if you are talking about monero:

This an xc forum, send that person a message with link to a post in monero thread that you make answering their concerns.

I stop here. People asked me, and I have been answered all enough.

Sorry.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Then, go invest in your XMR and stay in that thread...   We don't need XMR 1.3-1.5 GB blockchain EVERY MONTH...   If you want to download that every month, then feel free.  This is the XC forum. 

Btell from now on if you are talking about monero:

This an xc forum, send that person a message with link to a post in monero thread that you make answering their concerns.

Your post reffering to it will be removed.
legendary
Activity: 1288
This coin is extremely undervalued given what it offers.  I've been selling off my other alts and moving more money into XC. Ordinarily that would make me nervous, but people are just being stupid about this coin, and I have to take advantage.

This guy gets it Smiley
Activity: 420
This coin is extremely undervalued given what it offers.  I've been selling off my other alts and moving more money into XC. Ordinarily that would make me nervous, but people are just being stupid about this coin, and I have to take advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1190
As you mentioned correctly, I being idiot, has medical reasons to collect taxes at large. So I throw you to jail ))
Joking apart, where is X11coin's superior anonymity compared with Bitcoin's one? All the offer I see is just decetalized mixing feature, that may save from Drug Enforcement Administration, but can not defend from Internal Revenue Service.
Where I misunderstood? Why Bitcoin is not sufficient?
I don't think anyone is advocating not paying taxes or hiding stuff from the taxman. The problem with Bitcoin is that if someone knows your address then they can see an awful lot about your financial situation.
A lot of people don't want their finances to be that open to (potentially) anyone, but that doesn't mean they want to avoid legitimate taxation.
So Bitcoin is good, but it's potentially a bit too open for a lot of people.

Thank you , for you put it in normal words for people to understand Smiley
Plus I just get a little pissed when people think that folks in cryptos are only in it to do ill deeds. To me that is a personal attack on my character, I dont take such things lightly. Ive tried to live a honest life for the most part, with a few bumps in the road, but over all like to think of myself as a good person.... and crap like that comes up.
The technology of BTC and other crypto's has tremendous benefits for humanity. Smiley

Then, go invest in your XMR and stay in that thread...   We don't need XMR 1.3-1.5 GB blockchain EVERY MONTH...   If you want to download that every month, then feel free.  This is the XC forum.  

Yes, please stop advertising other coins. Vote with your wallet and so far more people are voting for XC.
Activity: 322

Then, go invest in your XMR and stay in that thread...   We don't need XMR 1.3-1.5 GB blockchain EVERY MONTH...   If you want to download that every month, then feel free.  This is the XC forum. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Price swings always brings the trolls posts.

When the price rises it's jealously or fear from competing coins. When the price falls it's from people who have sold who hope their trolls will lower the price further.

Fact is, anyone can do their research and the XC platform is looking v solid.

I would rather things were done at a slower pace, with TESTING, than botched releases put out there.

Yea and then we can just fork after fork after fork!
Jump to: