Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 919. (Read 1484197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
well be touching 150 tonight

id like to sell now and buy back at 150 but it just too risky.

I sold. I will buy back in when the market shows support. I still support the coin... but seeing as we might go back to where we started. I'll buy back in either way. If Dan delivers, the price will rise. XC has massive potential... but at this point, it is just that, potential.

lol. are you serious?

this coin dev just showed transparency/competence that you can't find in other coins.

another thing is ppl are whining about recent release.

actually dev delivered more than we expected, but ppl do not understand at all.

so you will discover how cheap current price is.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I sold. I will buy back in when the market shows support. I still support the coin... but seeing as we might go back to where we started. I'll buy back in either way. If Dan delivers, the price will rise. XC has massive potential... but at this point, it is just that, potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Find it odd that as the price continues to drop, the XC team is no where to be found. Strange. Perhaps they're all getting some well deserve sleep but hey more communication on progress would be reassuring for investors. It may stop or at least slow down the massive dumps and dwindling market cap we're currently seeing. My 2 cents.

Btw: still holding strong my big bag.

Have you ever thought about the unreasonable request by the "community"?

First, they come out and say there's good announcement, then we have people calling it too hyped.

Now, when they go and just work on fixing shit and delivering for this Friday release, they are now called not saying anything to support the market.   They are not supposed to do that.   They should just deliver and the market should react accordingly.

But, seriously, what DO you want them to say?   Please do let us know what they can say to "please" you guys....    With "fans/supporters" like you guys, who needs FUDsters??!?!   You guys can do it all.

So, once again, what do you feel they can say?  Please illustrate.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Hey hope you're right bro. I would be happy if it stayed above 002 - I could sleep better  Smiley

Only a matter of time before its back up over .002, probably tomorrow at some point.
I doubt it, but it's not necessarily a reflection on how good XC is. It's quite normal after such a big drop for it to take a little time to recover.

this coin has the support from buyers it will rise and do not worry about drop its just natural.
Same here Smiley..I just don't want people too get to stressed if it doesn't happen immediately. It's easy to get stressed out when something is so volatile.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Hey hope you're right bro. I would be happy if it stayed above 002 - I could sleep better  Smiley

Only a matter of time before its back up over .002, probably tomorrow at some point.
I doubt it, but it's not necessarily a reflection on how good XC is. It's quite normal after such a big drop for it to take a little time to recover.

this coin has the support from buyers it will rise and do not worry about drop its just natural.
Activity: 280

plz dump into all my buy orders Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 280
http://www.newsweek.com/regulator-benjamin-lawsky-man-banks-fear-most-256626?piano_d=1

Didn't realize Lawsky was such a badass. Seems like a good guy to have on our side.
Well he may not realize it but he is helping Bitcoin (and XC) quite a lot.
Since the US govt announced they will fine BNP $9B (while US banks are left alone) , the French Finance Minister has publicly begun to question whether they should be using the USD for trade.
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/883e7912-0513-11e4-b098-00144feab7de.html#axzz36wO6hcGD

In other words Lawsky is helping the demise of the USD, which is probably positive for coins.

dont link to paywall  crap plz

ia that website will link to a paywall wen u klick on it
google :France hits out at dollar dominance in international transactions  klick first link ( news ) and read )
legendary
http://www.newsweek.com/regulator-benjamin-lawsky-man-banks-fear-most-256626?piano_d=1

Didn't realize Lawsky was such a badass. Seems like a good guy to have on our side.
Well he may not realize it but he is helping Bitcoin (and XC) quite a lot.
Since the US govt announced they will fine BNP $9B (while US banks are left alone) , the French Finance Minister has publicly begun to question whether they should be using the USD for trade.
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/883e7912-0513-11e4-b098-00144feab7de.html#axzz36wO6hcGD

In other words Lawsky is helping the demise of the USD, which is probably positive for coins.
Activity: 364
Hey hope you're right bro. I would be happy if it stayed above 002 - I could sleep better  Smiley

Activity: 84
This is the final shakedown for weak hands.

Enough said.
legendary
Usually, movements in the market tend to have a relationship to each other - "the bigger the base, the higher in space; the bigger the top, the bigger the drop; and the bigger the drop, the longer the need for repair".
http://shookrun.com/ta/tageneral.htm
legendary
"I thought, from what you wrote you were talking about taxation, which some people voluntarily pay."
So as long as 'some' people voluntarily pay their taxes, the ones that do not, and only allow the theft to take place in fear of retaliatory violence against them and their families, that makes it all okee dokee?
How did you possibly get that out of what I wrote???  Huh
Anyway I don't want to argue. We probably agree on a lot of points.
Peace

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Wow we may actually go right back to where we started. Perhaps it was a p&d after all. Hard to believe. Mean while are biggest competitor gained over 5%. I may just go to bed now this is depressing to watch.  Perhaps we'll all get a pleasant surprise in the morning.  Gotta have faith.

Dont sweat the MP prices, it probably wont be much higher in the morning, but it will rise again shortly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Find it odd that as the price continues to drop, the XC team is no where to be found. Strange. Perhaps they're all getting some well deserve sleep but hey more communication on progress would be reassuring for investors. It may stop or at least slow down the massive dumps and dwindling market cap we're currently seeing. My 2 cents.

I think it could be bag holders of different coins who also own a little bit of XC that may be driving the price down. All in all, I don't really care. XC has a long ways to go in development and this is only the beginning. I've researched most of the other anon coins and XC simply offers the most promising future in the long run. There is a reason why there are people out there holding thousands upon thousands of XC and not selling.

Teka and Synechist live in the UK I believe, I'm sure theyre sleeping.

Rev 2 was tested in irc today and it sounds like after a minor issue transactions went through and Dan was happy about it, just reporting whats been mentioned earlier.

I havent sold a single XC since May... I've never felt 100% trust in a dev and team like I do with XC. Have you all seen Dans resume? It's pretty damn impressive. XC will prevail.

I can assure you that the best has yet to come. I am good friends with somebody who has been in talk with XC team for a while now, which I believe will be part of the announcement tomorrow regarding the team. A successful individual in marketing, who will add another edge to enhance XC's brand image, delivery and help gather social media attraction. The future is looking promising for this coin, I wouldn't worry about its value on MP ATM.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
It was the best team I had ever seen, and the coins are also the most powerful. The team members brought to their development and creation passionate enthusiasm.
why "It was the best team"!!? why not "it is the best team"?!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Wow we may actually go right back to where we started. Perhaps it was a p&d after all. Hard to believe. Mean while are biggest competitor gained over 5%. I may just go to bed now this is depressing to watch.  Perhaps we'll all get a pleasant surprise in the morning.  Gotta have faith.

I think it could be bag holders of different coins who also own a little bit of XC that may be driving the price down. All in all, I don't really care. XC has a long ways to go in development and this is only the beginning. I've researched most of the other anon coins and XC simply offers the most promising future in the long run. There is a reason why there are people out there holding thousands upon thousands of XC and not selling.

Teka and Synechist live in the UK I believe, I'm sure theyre sleeping.

Rev 2 was tested in irc today and it sounds like after a minor issue transactions went through and Dan was happy about it, just reporting whats been mentioned earlier.

I havent sold a single XC since May... I've never felt 100% trust in a dev and team like I do with XC. Have you all seen Dans resume? It's pretty damn impressive. XC will prevail.
Activity: 70

Agreed. We can't seem to catch a break. All the recent news, and the price continues to fall.

Recent Market History on MP 90% sells!
Jump to: