Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 962. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am sure I will get allot of shit for this, my goal is to help.

To reiterate for the purpose of constructive criticism. In the future when you announce that there will be a announcement. Be 100% ready to go with it a full day before hand. Then, on the date and time for the announcement, do it on time, not a minute later. That way investors won 't start selling 30% of their holdings, like we can see going on right now, out of disillusionment, FUD and feeling like they've been betrayed, by the
very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors!

Again, this is only meant to be constructive criticism. And something to strive for. I'm sure there was allot of stuff going on behind the scenes that caused the problems.

constructive criticism is pushing it, more like the thoughts of a self interested moron.

So your suggestion is to announce when a delay is to happen to prevent people from selling their stakes? announcing an update regarding a delay would have the exact same effect as a delay that is happening right now.

either they are late delivering : people panic, people lose their shit they sell

They announce there is going to be a delay : oh shit look exactly the same thing is happening!!?!?!?! people panic, FUD being spread , people lose their shit.

the solution you have provided hasn't solved jack shit

constructive criticism? i think not
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
grrr.  mintpal taking forever to confirm my BTC deposit.... Want to buy some ridiculously cheap xc right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288

To reiterate for the purpose of constructive criticism. In the future when you announce that there will be a announcement. Be 100% ready to go with it a full day before hand. Then, on the date and time for the announcement, do it on time, not a minute later. That way investors won 't start selling 30% of their holdings, like we can see going on right now, out of disillusionment, FUD and feeling like they've been betrayed, by the
very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors as we respect you!

Again, this is only meant to be constructive criticism. And something to strive for. I'm sure there was allot of stuff going on behind the scenes that caused the problems.

I agree, it's now Tuesday morning, a lot of people have dumped due to the late release.

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors as we respect you!

Yes, we get it.  You are new and have weak hands. And are trying to spread some crazy hybrid emotional FUD.

If you want to talk about your feelings, please call your mother and sort it out that way.

This shit is cryptoland nigga.  Man up or peace the fuck out
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i know im gonna get an ear full of shit from this...here goes:

To reiterate for the purpose of constructive criticism. In the future when you announce that there will be a announcement. Be 100% ready to go with it a full day before hand. Then, the date and time for the announcement, do it on time, not a minute later. That way investors won 't start selling 20% of their holdings, like we can see right now, out of disillusionment, FUD and feeling like they've been betrayed, by the
very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors! WE are down 100k sat.

Again, this is only meant to be constructive criticism.

+1000

It's not just about the money, its the principle.
legendary
Activity: 1764
new XC web site look AWESOME!  i'm sure atc will let us know the reason for the delayed, if there is.

The menus on the front page need to go from left to right on the top of the site.  Not on the left hand.  Makes it hard to move around the site.  Needs to be improved.

i agree, instead of hoover over being drop down it should of go right. i think the designer can't do it or just being dumb to realize.
legendary
Activity: 1190
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
You know what? Keep selling guys. I'm moving some BTC over right now and want more of these ridiculously cheap coins.
Activity: 47
Once market realizes that REV2 is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer... and that REV2 puts XC ahead of ALL other anon solutions... game over.

I agree. On another note, would have been much more elegant to meet the deadline.

It's still 7/7 in some parts of the world. Wink

Not EST. The deadline was 7/7 EST. If this wasn't going to be met, simply reschedule. It's alright to reschedule. Not meeting the deadline makes the dev team, which is a fantastic team, look very unprofessional. It is what it is.
Activity: 616
Once market realizes that REV2 is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer... and that REV2 puts XC ahead of ALL other anon solutions... game over.

I agree. On another note, would have been much more elegant to meet the deadline.

It's still 7/7 in some parts of the world. Wink

To reiterate for the purpose of constructive criticism. In the future when you announce that there will be a announcement. Be 100% ready to go with it a full day before hand. Then, the date and time for the announcement, do it on time, not a minute later. That way investors won 't start selling 20% of their holdings, like we can see right now, out of disillusionment, FUD and feeling like they've been betrayed, by the
very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors! WE are down 100k sat.

+1000
Activity: 420

You panic sold, didn't you?
Activity: 462
I think we've all drank a bit too much while waiting for this release.

Me and @Cryptoboh be a lil more tipsy then planned.... hahaha ill laugh at work hunger over while my #Xc grows and Xnodes start making some transactions
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I really don't like the smell of "delays". I did taste it with silkcoin and the only thing the devs did was selling off the premine and their own coins. I hope this is not the case here, but I can't see why they are delaying it this much and price keeps falling. Ugh
Activity: 420
Well, my bids have all been hit.  Feel free to release the code whenever now.  :-p

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
XC goin super saiyan on our asses

Activity: 616

legendary
Activity: 1764
Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

is it uploading now - or should i go to sleep ?  would like to test asap Wink

Not yet, also I just want to clarify for tonight's release, the fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet.

>>>>> this is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer <<<<<<

Shocked

THIS IS HUGE - great job Dan and team!

i'm ready to test this REV2
Jump to: