Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 992. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
last time i followed a coin this much was with Worldcoin.... damn we all know what happend with worldcoin XD

comparing wordcoin with xc is like comparing mold with gold

except XC offers something different... its called mass innovation.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
where to download the new release 2?

You'll be able to download Rev 2 from XC's website - which will be launched/rebranded today! (stay tuned) - once we announce Rev 2 here.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

REV2 is not out yet, will be posted sometime later today.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
last time i followed a coin this much was with Worldcoin.... damn we all know what happend with worldcoin XD

comparing wordcoin with xc is like comparing mold with gold
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Teka, why you dont say all 3 announcments today and let the price explode Smiley)
Let all 3 announcement get there moment in the sun, if combined all we do is talk separate subjects in the same thread.
Also will make sure (new) people will have XC on there mind for a couple of days instead of an info overload that will not stick
Activity: 15
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Teka, why you dont say all 3 announcments today and let the price explode Smiley)
That wouldn't be good, the price would crash as hard as it went up if they did that.
Activity: 47
BTW for those who want their information fractionally earlier, the announcements will arrive at the official XC Forum just before they arrive here.

#tradingtip

Just bought another BTC worth.
Activity: 364
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
BTW for those who want their information fractionally earlier, the announcements will arrive at the official XC Forum just before they arrive here.

#tradingtip

ok, I'm curious, what your avatar means?

Synechist: http://www.commens.org/dictionary/term/synechism

As for the image, I draw things. This one is titled "dancing under the weight of the sun"

BUY BUY BUY XC going to the sun not to the moon!
legendary

#tradingtip

Synechist: http://www.commens.org/dictionary/term/synechism

As for the image, I draw things. This one is titled "dancing under the weight of the sun"
legendary
Activity: 1003
Me and my man @cryptoBoh doing the 100 XC give away today to create a lil hype... Lets have some fun boys... were gonna be the next wealthy elites that nobody knows!!! Because XC has the power to hide it Smiley
i only need to follow you to participate?
Activity: 158
What should contain the X11Coin.conf file for Xnode?

Try this thread.
http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/47-do-i-have-my-xnode-running-properly/

Although, today's 'app' release is rumored to have an interface to let you know you've set it properly.
Activity: 228
Way to go XC!  XC is currently the top performing coin this month on: http://cryptocoinstats.com/
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

#tradingtip

Activity: 126
XC
I still don't get it, why those fuckin dumpers trying to dump the price by making big sell walls? Isn't would be better to buy now at current market price and wait price pump together with us? Or maybe they want to dump the price because now they doesnt deal with price? They want to buy it cheaper?  Sorry but I'm new and unfamiliar with those things about buy/sell walls and etc.

No Dump, No Pump. Bro, LOL
Activity: 158
"You are now receiving mobile notifications for @XCplatform's tweets"

Phone ready.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

#tradingtip

Ha ha. Instantly 22 users move over to the Rev 2 topic on the official forum.

can we get an ETA time wise on this release?  I mean... my f5 key going to break soon dude.
legendary

#tradingtip

Ha ha. Instantly 22 users move over to the Rev 2 topic on the official forum.

Jump to: