Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 993. (Read 1484201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
BTW for those who want their information fractionally earlier, the announcements will arrive at the official XC Forum just before they arrive here.

#tradingtip

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
What is the XC Twitter address?thanks!

@XCplatform

Follow, follow, follow...
legendary
Morning all

As you well know, today we will release the much-anticipated XC Rev 2, comprising the full multipath solution and taking XC nodes to a whole new level of security and privacy. We're already the industry leader, but this will put XC quite some way ahead of the competition.

Sneak peek:

Today is also a milestone for XC's public image and social media presence, which of course will have a huge network effect. While XC's official public launch is at Rev 3, today we will be unveiling a revamped Twitter page, starting a Facebook page, and of course launching our official website!

We will launch all of these at various times today.

Stay tuned for more.

that is not a sneak peak, THAT IS A TEASER'S HELLPIT

Well... it'll make all the nicer when you download the app later today. ;-)

app?? you mean the new wallet? or u be teasing again? wth???

@five8ten I feel u brah

All wallets are applications. Except that the term "wallet" is a rather inappropriate one for an app that processes payments, collects transactions fees, stakes, and will send messages, etc. So it's better to call it an app.

I wasn't sure if I'd see the 'mind blown' or 'super excited' .gif first.

In fact it beats me why the Bitcoin people ended up calling it a wallet. It just confuses people.

On XC it's such a misnomer that I think we should get out of the habit asap. The XC "app". Nice.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What is the XC Twitter address?thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Morning all

As you well know, today we will release the much-anticipated XC Rev 2, comprising the full multipath solution and taking XC nodes to a whole new level of security and privacy. We're already the industry leader, but this will put XC quite some way ahead of the competition.

Sneak peek:

Today is also a milestone for XC's public image and social media presence, which of course will have a huge network effect. While XC's official public launch is at Rev 3, today we will be unveiling a revamped Twitter page, starting a Facebook page, and of course launching our official website!

Stay tuned for more.

@five8ten I feel u brah

All wallets are applications. Except that the term "wallet" is a rather inappropriate one for an app that processes payments, collects transactions fees, stakes, and will send messages, etc. So it's better to call it an app.

ahaaaaaaaargh How do you post an image into the post??
legendary
Activity: 971
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

@five8ten I feel u brah

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

@five8ten I feel u brah

Im like 50 xc away from being able to run 2 nodes haha.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

@five8ten I feel u brah

legendary
Activity: 1003
News now on Twitter for some min!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Morning all

Sneak peek:
https://i.imgur.com/5JOs1nDs.jpg

Stay tuned for more.

Awesome!  Will the PR release for REV2 be published today also?

There will be a release today, but since we have three days of announcements, the paid release won't go out today. Too much good news still to come. ;-)

Shocked

Right, today is just DAY 1 of announcements.... Can't wait for Tuesday & Wednesday announcements!!  
legendary
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

@five8ten I feel u brah

Activity: 154
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

+1
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

@five8ten I feel u brah

New Wallet with Rev 2 this will be just the First announcement today and the more important one  Cool Cool
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

@five8ten I feel u brah
legendary
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

Awesome!  Will the PR release for REV2 be published today also?

There will be a release today, but since we have three days of announcements, the paid release won't go out today. Too much good news still to come. ;-)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
mannnnn.....anyone got any spare btc that they want to donate to me?  I've got barely enough to buy an additional 1 XC Cry   hahaha
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
sell b4 the news ( this way u have sure profits ) cus wen the news is bad / or delayed ) u made sure u did not loze

thats why there is a sell off

if you been here long enough you will know the news is ALWAYS on TIME. and NEVER bad. 
legendary
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

Jump to: