Pages:
Author

Topic: [XDN] Foundation - page 2. (Read 10127 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
July 20, 2015, 11:52:06 AM
Hi everybody,

We, the DigitalNote Foundation, are currently developing marketing activities with the purpose of attracting new people to the community and one of our ideas is to set up a quiz about the XDN technology, one which should be reasonably entertaining to seasoned users, as well as intriguing for the new ones. We have decided to reach out to you, our fellow community members, so that you can help us with compiling the list of questions.

If you can come up with some really head cracking questions about XDN - don't hesitate and post them in this thread. We will really appriciate your help.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
July 17, 2015, 07:13:07 PM
Sounds reasonable & good enough for a thorough attempt to move forward ; it
might even prove to become a wonderful story and experience of success !
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
July 16, 2015, 04:37:44 AM
As promised, here is my report on the competition we have launched to select a marketing communication agency that will support our marketing effort in promoting DigitalNote on the global marketplace. We have received three proposals from six shortlisted agencies. Our main criteria were strong team, transparent operations and a decently tailored proposal that encompasses all the key aspects of marketing in the crypto scene.

Those were solid offers, which included most of the necessary lines of operation: PR, newsmaking, social media marketing, etc. The agencies themselves also seem rather trustworthy and professional and we would be happy to enlist the help of one of them. However, the prices of all three offers were prohibitively expensive, well above the level that the Foundation can currently afford, so we will, regrettably, have to decline all the offers that we have received.

With that being said, we also cannot afford to wait for the offer with the right combination of price/value to come to us while doing nothing, so, after a discussion with the team members, I have decided to move forward and engage a certain marketing agency that we haven't contacted yet, but which is, nonetheless, related to me.

Please meet True Story Media. I know the team personally and have worked with them in the past, they are all great professionals, who I believe, are perfectly capable of driving the Foundation's marketing effort; they will also be able to make an offer for the Foundation at an acceptable price, thanks to our past cooperation. Moreover, being so adamantly confident in their abilities, I will not be hesitant about investing my own private resources in their activities, and thus help the Foundation to grow beyond its own means.

In the coming days we plan to strike a deal with the TSM and announce it to the community, after which we'll release a plan for marketing activities and proceed to its realization. Thank you all for your attention and please stay tuned for more information to follow.
Activity: 115
DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy
July 09, 2015, 08:28:19 AM
Hello everyone, I have an announcement to make:

The Foundation is launching its third and last auction to sell the XDN collected during the fundraising campaign. This time we are selling in small lots, so everyone who wanted to buy some but were unable to, due to the size of the lots, are welcome here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/18m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-small-lots-1115626
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
July 08, 2015, 03:34:51 AM
And about :
...We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.
What next (the 100k XDN  Cheesy) ?
July 06, 2015, 05:48:28 PM
Today we have finished receiving proposals from the marketing communications agencies in the cryptocurrency scene. Some of them are very comprehensive and encompass whole spectrum of activities including SEO, social media, PR and content development. However, I have some concerns about price-quality ration. Last thing I want to do, is to spend hard earned XDN Foundation’s money with little or no affect. It was a very difficult journey to bring our activity to the level where we are now. There is no way we are going to throw it away now. We will squeeze every cent, to make sure that our effort and community’s donations are put to the best use.

Tomorrow I will share with you the results of the competition to select marketing communications agency that will support our marketing effort in promoting DigitalNote.
Activity: 234
July 03, 2015, 03:01:35 AM
How can the technology implemented in the DigitalNote be used in the classic economy?

The most of all peoples in the classic world has a smarthphone! Its very important that you have a easy to use wallet app for xdn!
its important that the classic peoples know for what XDN stays! untracable payments all over the world!
the newsmakers must write positive for XDN and tell the classic world the features!

important is: we need paymentsystems like bitpay or other services, big community and more peoples who speech for XDN!

easy to use: run your computer and generate XDN easy!
Activity: 72
July 02, 2015, 10:37:08 AM
The next stage of our plan is focused on increasing DigitalNote’s media presence. We are already working to promoting XDN anonymous and untraceable messaging capabilities to media representatives in the US and Europe. However, such effort should be paramount – on all fronts and with all the potential.

To facilitate our effort in increasing media coverage of the DigitalNote, we ask the community to help us develop the newsmakers. Therefore, we are launching a competition for the best newsmaker related to DigitalNote. The question of the competition is the following:

How can the technology implemented in the DigitalNote be used in the classic economy?

Please post your comments and competition entries in this threat, quoting this message. We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.

Help us take XDN to the top! Together we can make it happen!

A nice contest!

My entry is not exactly about classic economy, but I do have one idea about how to use the XDN technology differently from how it is used at the moment. I'm referring to the encrypted messenger: by integrating the already existing system of sending completely anonymous and untraceable messages into a lightweight cheap mobile app, one would make a truly revolutionary messenger, that wouldn't need to rely on expensive servers and personnel to maintain it. It would be cheaper to use than any of the competitors who are present at the market at the moment and at the same time more secure, with XDN's already-established miners network ensuring speed and security 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
July 02, 2015, 09:31:11 AM
The next stage of our plan is focused on increasing DigitalNote’s media presence. We are already working to promoting XDN anonymous and untraceable messaging capabilities to media representatives in the US and Europe. However, such effort should be paramount – on all fronts and with all the potential.

To facilitate our effort in increasing media coverage of the DigitalNote, we ask the community to help us develop the newsmakers. Therefore, we are launching a competition for the best newsmaker related to DigitalNote. The question of the competition is the following:

Please post your comments and competition entries in this threat, quoting this message. We will have an open vote on all the competition entries to select the top three. The three winners will be awarded 100 000 XDN.

XDN technology allows to have money at the right price, without feeding overly banks (too big interest rates for the borrower) and states (exaggerated taxation on the interest for the lender):
  - the borrower makes the cost minimuum,
  - the lender does so with a fair gain.

"The money goes to the right people directly"
or
"The right money to the right people"/"Good money to the right people" :-)
July 02, 2015, 03:38:45 AM

July 01, 2015, 05:53:10 PM
So, after we successfully completed the crowdfunding campaign and carried out the XDN auction to acquire some liquid funds for XDN Foundation, we move to the next important stage of our plan. Today we announce a competition for professional marketing and PR agencies. We sent out requests for proposals to leading agencies in crypto field. We hope to receive quality proposals, details of which I will share with you in this thread.

The competition will be open and transparent, so any agency or team of professionals that feels it has what it takes to compete, are welcome to participate. To take part in the competition, please send me an email indicating your wish and credentials ([email protected]).

It is critical for our endeavor to hire decent marketing agency that can offer us all the service we require for our limited budget. Therefore, if anyone can recommend us an agency or team of marketing and PR professionals that can take part in our competition, I will be grateful.

Let’s go, then.
July 01, 2015, 10:19:54 AM
Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the second auction round with a 12M XDN lot: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/12m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-1105520

hodlbananas has already made their bid, and we're looking forward to other people placing their offers as well!
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
July 01, 2015, 05:43:06 AM
Congratulation to the lucky winner of the auction ;
101 sats for a bite of this size is a very savvy and smart investment deal
— it takes already much more expenditure to acquire these amounts on the main markets : Bargain !

As of now , there are only half a dozen BTC worth of XDN up to the auction price available on exchanges ,
still good for those who want a decent bite of the cake : Take wise advantage while it lasts ,
soon XDN will trade increasingly higher , it's inevitable , XDN is still highly undervalued at these levels … Cool
Activity: 72
June 30, 2015, 08:57:15 AM
The last two weeks were very important in terms of our community work. First we did a successful crowdfunding campaign. Now we did our first XDN auction. I was quite nervous about the reaction of the community to our initiatives, but seeing big lumps of funds coming to our wallet, and later hot debates and bidding sprees to win the auction, made me feel relieved and enthusiastic. I am delighted to say that this was a successful funding campaign that culminated in XDN auction. As a result, we raised some liquid funds for XDN Foundation, as well as supported Digitalnote’s market price.

Thank you to all the community members, who supported us in the crowdfunding campaign!

Congratulations to the auction winner TwinWinNerD! I am confident you will see your XDN funds grow in value steadily.

The funds that we collected will go to financing our marketing effort and specifically outsourcing some of the important marketing functions to the outside professional marketing and PR agency.

We are now launching a tender to select the best suited marketing agency on the market. I will update you with the proposals that we will receive shortly.

Yeah, good job on the auction, guys, it definitely went better than the previous attempt. I'm really disappointed by the fact that I couldn't win, but nevertheless will try again. I'd like to request you to open up the second auction at a price of 80 satoshi per XDN, as I'm really interested in buying a big stake.
June 30, 2015, 07:46:10 AM
The last two weeks were very important in terms of our community work. First we did a successful crowdfunding campaign. Now we did our first XDN auction. I was quite nervous about the reaction of the community to our initiatives, but seeing big lumps of funds coming to our wallet, and later hot debates and bidding sprees to win the auction, made me feel relieved and enthusiastic. I am delighted to say that this was a successful funding campaign that culminated in XDN auction. As a result, we raised some liquid funds for XDN Foundation, as well as supported Digitalnote’s market price.

Thank you to all the community members, who supported us in the crowdfunding campaign!

Congratulations to the auction winner TwinWinNerD! I am confident you will see your XDN funds grow in value steadily.

The funds that we collected will go to financing our marketing effort and specifically outsourcing some of the important marketing functions to the outside professional marketing and PR agency.

We are now collecting offers from the marketing and PR agencies to select the best suited one. I will update you with the proposals that we will receive shortly.
Activity: 149
June 29, 2015, 06:52:51 PM
Everybody thanks for the participation in the auction! We didn't really such high level of activity.

Soon we will announce 2nd XDN auction - so all of you who wanted to participate but wasn't able to, still have the chance.

Thank you for your support!
June 29, 2015, 10:14:32 AM
Hello guys!

The auction is coming to its end pretty soon (in 5 hours), everyone who wanted to participate are encouraged to register and place their bids ASAP here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-v20-1097352

Thank you.
June 27, 2015, 06:26:21 AM
Hello everyone!

I'd like to point out that yesterday we have launched the auction and it's been running for more than a day already. One bid has already been made here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11718146 and we're waiting for more. Anyone who's willing to participate are free to register and place their bids until the end of the auction on June 29th, 3 PM EDT.
June 25, 2015, 05:22:16 PM
Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the new auction thread, with the outline of new rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-v20-1097352. Feel free to register with me, I'll be checking my PM inbox regularly.

We are in the last day of registering for XDN Foundation over-the-counter auction. It is a great chance for new community members to invest in Digitalnote or for existing community members to increase their stakes and support our drive to promote XDN.

Digitalnote has been continually increasing its market capitalization from the inception of the XDN Foundation. We will work hard to make sure this trend only increases in magnitude.

Here is a link to the auction thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-v20-1097352.new#new

The liquid funds raised in the auction will be directed to funding the outsourcing of some important marketing activity to a professional marketing agency that we will select in an open competition.

Please join us in our mission to promote XDN.

June 23, 2015, 08:21:38 AM
Hello everyone!

As promised, here is the new auction thread, with the outline of new rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-v20-1097352. Feel free to register with me, I'll be checking my PM inbox regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: