Pages:
Author

Topic: [XDN] Foundation - page 3. (Read 10127 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
June 22, 2015, 05:34:48 PM
The current development with the discontinuing of our first auction is quite disappointing. However, I believe that one makes no mistakes, if one does nothing. We are doing something that none of us has ever done before, but we believe in our cause and firmly stand by it. I am confident that in the light of the revealed miscommunications and possible price manipulation, the decision to cancel the auction was the right one. I have had a chat with the Foundation’s team responsible for the auction and we have discussed the step that we will take to make sure that the next auction is done right with decent communication about the auction's conditions and control over fraudulent entries.

The important thing is that we learn from our mistakes and are not afraid of accepting our shortcomings. Your critique and constructive suggestions make us stronger and bring us closer to our goal. Please keep your suggestions and support coming.

The announcement about the new auction is coming shortly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2015, 03:07:37 PM
You should move XDN foundation activity to DigitalNote XDN community portal. http://digitalnotetalk.org
Its a place where the people will decide the future of XDN development and a place of all Media and promotion stuff.
Thank you.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
June 22, 2015, 02:47:40 PM
That's really a shame that lack of communication from our side didn't let everybody who was interested to participate in the auction - things like this shouldn't happen again. I mean - we are doing it for the community, that's the main point.
And I think due to suspicious activity dismissing current results is the only right decision. And I hope everybody understands that. I'll help Xian with an auction this time. We gotta do everything right.
Activity: 72
June 22, 2015, 02:32:09 PM
Hello everyone!

As I have said in the auction thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11683588 I have to announce that the auction's current results are being annulled. This is due to a string of complaints I, and other members of the Foundation, have received regarding:

1. Lack of communication of the auction - not everyone who wanted to participate was even aware that the auction took place.
2. The influx of suspicious low-experience accounts who may have been artificially driving the price upwards.

Because of those reasons we will unfortunately have to dismiss the current results of the auction and reopen it a little bit later on new terms that I will announce when the time comes.

Thank you all for understanding and sorry for the confusion: we'll do our best to make it right next time.

Yeah guys, I'll have to agree with the complaints that this wasn't done very well. You should try to set up some sort of compliance to prevent newbie accounts intentionally increasing the price.

I know you can do better than that, come on.
Activity: 115
DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy
June 22, 2015, 10:16:13 AM
Hello everyone!

As I have said in the auction thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11683588 I have to announce that the auction's current results are being annulled. This is due to a string of complaints I, and other members of the Foundation, have received regarding:

1. Lack of communication of the auction - not everyone who wanted to participate was even aware that the auction took place.
2. The influx of suspicious low-experience accounts who may have been artificially driving the price upwards.

Because of those reasons we will unfortunately have to dismiss the current results of the auction and reopen it a little bit later on new terms that I will announce when the time comes.

Thank you all for understanding and sorry for the confusion: we'll do our best to make it right next time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2015, 06:15:18 PM
I suggest you to open an XDN Foundation group on http://digitalnotetalk.org
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
June 19, 2015, 11:18:38 PM
Hey guys! It's wonderful to see you do so well. Can you give me a link to the auction thread? I can't afford buying the whole stake, but I'd still like to keep track of the auction.

Also, I was thinking about how else can I help you, and I came up with this mascot concept for the XDN community. Check it out, tell me how do you like it:

Good Luck at the Auction . Usually , when people acquire a bigger stake at once , they pay xx% premium for the
convenience , that is , they pay over market prices for what would be even more expensive to get at exchanges .

Bid Higher , Bite Once  Roll Eyes

---» I really like Your XDN-Community Mascot Proposal , congrats , it looks truly awesome for a first … Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 19, 2015, 09:10:36 AM
Hey guys! It's wonderful to see you do so well. Can you give me a link to the auction thread? I can't afford buying the whole stake, but I'd still like to keep track of the auction.

Also, I was thinking about how else can I help you, and I came up with this mascot concept for the XDN community. Check it out, tell me how do you like it:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2w69hmo.jpg
Activity: 20
June 19, 2015, 07:12:08 AM
We follow best practices in marketing. One of them is related to multiple studies that say that attaining new customer costs seven times more than retaining existing one. Therefore, our plan is to nurture existing network of merchants while working on growing the network. We developed a set of support instruments to keep the existing merchants motivated, as well as incentives for new merchants to join the network. I will talk about them in more detail at a later stage.

Sounds interesting.
June 19, 2015, 04:48:49 AM
We follow best practices in marketing. One of them is related to multiple studies that say that attaining new customer costs seven times more than retaining existing one. Therefore, our plan is to nurture existing network of merchants while working on growing the network. We developed a set of support instruments to keep the existing merchants motivated, as well as incentives for new merchants to join the network. I will talk about them in more detail at a later stage.
Activity: 20
June 18, 2015, 12:19:28 PM
Will you support existing XDN merchants?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
June 18, 2015, 11:08:23 AM
Hello everybody,
Fundraising campaign has come to an end, and now it's time for us to share our plans with you.
Most of you wanted to know what we are planning to do with all these money we managed to raise: below is the info graphics with our plans for the future.

A bit more about marketing activities:

Attracting community experts

• Finding key speakers with sufficient authority that will be able to adequately represent XDN’s community from both technical and philosophical standpoint.
  • Engaging with those figures and securing their continued cooperation and support for the Foundation.
  • Production, distribution and publication of press-releases covering the fact of experts joining the Foundation in major new publications.
  • Planning, organizing and conducting experts’ participation in major industry events and expos.
  • Helping distribute the articles regarding XDN written by experts to major news publications.
  • Organization of inside-foundation expert gatherings.

Finding and employing administrative and marketing personnel

• Searching (both actively and passively) for capable people to fill in marketing and administrative vacancies within the Foundation.
  • Organizing and conducting highly effective selection, initial testing and onboarding processes.
  • Building an optimized organizational structure, ensuring that every participant of the Foundation is able to deliver a 100% performance on their goals.
  • Developing and maintaining a system of staff compensation and motivation.
  • Establishing channels of communication inside the Foundation to allow for secure, effective and fast communication of knowledge between its employees.

Developing sales channels:

• Exchanges, e-shops, micropayment platforms, etc.
  • Developing a system for constant search and selection of partners for the XDN network.
  • Building the framework of communication with selected partners
  • Distinguishing people responsible for initial contact.
  • Figuring out best ways to approach new potential partners and secure cooperation with them.
  • Developing a pricing strategy for commercial partners.
  • Constant searching and selection of new partners and negotiation of the integration of the Digital note with them.

Newsmaking:

• Negotiations with journalists and news publications
  • Compiling a shortlist of marketing agencies suitable for the cause of promoting the XDN in partnership with the Foundation.
  • Running a contest between the shortlisted agencies and selecting the best one.
  • Negotiating the terms of partnership with the winning agency and signing a contract with it.
  • Figuring out the best news triggers and writing press-releases in a tight cooperation with the partner agency.
  • Outsourcing the distribution and publication of the press releases to the agency.

Production of a series of educational videos

• Producing the scripts for a series of 7-8 educational videos aimed at cryptocommunity newcomers, that will explain the downsides of Bitcoin and how Digital note solves those.
  • Designing the storyboards for the videos.
  • Hiring a contractor to produce videos based on the storyboards.
  • Distributing the videos to popular websites in the industry with newcomers as their principal audience.
  • Working in conjunction with the platforms hosting the videos to increase the videos’ SEO and drive newbies towards them.

Doing all this we aim to achieve next results: first of all we wish to at least double the number of XDN holders and raise XDN market capitalization up to $5 000 000. Second, we aim to introduce XDN to not less than two cryptocurrency exchanges and 50 businesses. All this should not be a problem considering how much we’ve already done with your support, and now when we have resources more results will follow.

If you have any ideas and suggestions that might help us reach our common goal - you are more than welcome. We really value every member of the community, your help and support which every day help us move forward. All what has been done so far, was made possible thanks to you!
June 18, 2015, 05:15:23 AM
If you hold your bananas and lock your XDN payments of the employees or bounties for a time in the new XDN block—chain bank feature ,
while you earn other bananas and ducklings or bucks elsewhere , you will benefit from XDN appreciation within a few weeks time : 10x !

That would be so much smarter in the first place , and you would pioneer by example as stewards of the upcoming XDN banking feature .

I totally agree with you and will gladly hold the XDN! That is, if I get the chance to buy them at the auction.
June 17, 2015, 05:53:54 PM
I want to say BIG Thank You to the true XDN enthusiast JypsiCreme who expressed his readiness to join the XDN Foundation team. She/he will be helping us drive our marketing effort and facilitate communications with the community. I am very happy that our team is growing with such strong activists. Once again, the additions of such caliber strengthen my belief in the success of our mission and indicates our growing trust in the community.
Join us, if you believe in Digitalnote!
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
June 17, 2015, 01:55:00 PM
If you hold your bananas and lock your XDN payments of the employees or bounties for a time in the new XDN block—chain bank feature ,
while you earn other bananas and ducklings or bucks elsewhere , you will benefit from XDN appreciation within a few weeks time : 10x !

That would be so much smarter in the first place , and you would pioneer by example as stewards of the upcoming XDN banking feature .

June 17, 2015, 12:56:17 PM
Hey everyone! The team has had a discussion as to how best to approach the matter of exchanging the collected XDN and we've come up with an idea to put them up for auction. We will open up a new thread, set the starting price and let everyone bid their prices. We will sell two lots of 25 million XDN each.

Thanks for the suggestions, duplan! The Foundation is already going to pay its employees in XDN. As to the plan A, we're open to any purchase offers from anyone, but we probably should indeed run another campaign, this time selling the coins at or around market price. We'll keep looking into the options, there is no final decision at the moment.

Actually, I might have an offer for you. I want to buy some of the collected XDN, or potentially the whole sum. Who should I get in touch with to discuss the details?

Since hodlbananas was the first major bidder, we'll set this person's price as the starting offer. Please tell us, at which rate would you like to buy the coins?

Great! My price is 70 satoshi per XDN for a total of 35 BTC for both lots.
June 17, 2015, 12:33:08 PM
Hey everyone! The team has had a discussion as to how best to approach the matter of exchanging the collected XDN and we've come up with an idea to put them up for auction. We will open up a new thread, set the starting price and let everyone bid their prices. We will sell two lots of 25 million XDN each.

Thanks for the suggestions, duplan! The Foundation is already going to pay its employees in XDN. As to the plan A, we're open to any purchase offers from anyone, but we probably should indeed run another campaign, this time selling the coins at or around market price. We'll keep looking into the options, there is no final decision at the moment.

Actually, I might have an offer for you. I want to buy some of the collected XDN, or potentially the whole sum. Who should I get in touch with to discuss the details?

Since hodlbananas was the first major bidder, we'll set this person's price as the starting offer. Please tell us, at which rate would you like to buy the coins?
June 17, 2015, 04:26:50 AM
It’s my greatest pleasure to announce that we have finished our first fundraising campaign and achieved our campaign goal. I want to express my deepest appreciation and gratitude to all the community members who believed in us and contributed to facilitate our common mission of XDN promotion.

Below is the infographics with the results of the fundraising campaign.

This fundraising campaign was our first main milestone. We received the support of the community and achieved our campaign goal. This gives us confidence in further evolution of our mission with strong support from growing XDN community.

In our next step, we will use the collected funds to outsource some important PR and marketing activities to professional communications agency in crypto field. We will provide you with the information about the collected proposals shortly.

Thank you all again and let’s keep the momentum going!

June 16, 2015, 06:27:32 PM

June 16, 2015, 01:24:11 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce that we've successfully finished the fundraising campaign, collecting just over 61.1 million XDN in donations, out of our 50 million target.

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped the Foundation to achieve this. This money will help us immensely in reaching the goal of XDN's mass adoption.

Special thanks goes to the person who sent the single largest donation of 8.5 million XDN (they also added the link to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19V6wDujWyQ): if you're still out there, I would like to ask you to please send another transaction of any size AND tick the "Reply To" box in the wallet, so we could get in touch with you via the XDN messenger.

I believe Brian will post here a bit later with more details on how the campaign went, and tomorrow we'll get back to you with a plan for spending the raised funds.

Thank you all very much!

Plan A
I suggest you put them into the crowdsale
for the amount you wish to get converted .
Hitting the market places will be avoided …

Plan B
However , it is better to channel this in another way :
Ask the participants to contribute with their work by
being paid in locked or banked XDN's - leap of faith Cool

Thus , the idea of banking by using XDN currency is on .
This move will ensure we have believers who inspire all .
Who else must show strength if not we ducklings here ?'

In comparison and by giving it a thorough thought ,
Plan B has more advantages in a wholesome view ;
The longterm gains from such additional t·h·rust will
compensate for the waiting and the spiritual forfait·h .

Pages:
Jump to: