Pages:
Author

Topic: (XEM) NEM Speculation thread - page 10. (Read 14585 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
March 30, 2015, 10:43:48 PM

I still remember when you were one of fuserleer's boys, you wrote NXT off. You were around commenting in the original NXT thread before the IPO closed. You also criticised NXT as a bad investment many times on the emunie forum. You were wrong and lost an opportunity to make literally millions from ~100 USD investment. Your opinions on crypto potential are usually wrong.

I can not give you exact numbers.  Try to assess them taking into account some facts:

1]  Nxt does not require to waste electricity (no centralization of mining power around pro-miners)

Nxt collected 1,500 USD worth bitcoins.  I'll eat my hat if in half a year they won't be worth a couple of millions.

sorry I am missing something here so that 1500 USD worth of btc that people used to get NXT cost no electricity?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
March 30, 2015, 10:37:30 PM
funnily enough been reading the shit since the start........didn't claim after my inbox was constantly spammed by the devs offering me the trash.

I envy your free time.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
March 30, 2015, 10:36:37 PM
a pump on all the usual shitcoin hype, then crash and die  Shocked then the blame game.

you need to do a little reading into nem if you think thats going to happen... Cheesy

funnily enough been reading the shit since the start........didn't claim after my inbox was constantly spammed by the devs offering me the trash.

again u guys gonna flood this forum with spam, then it'll be pumped til people get sick of it, move to the next hyped shitcoin..............repeat

Anyways, my vote is around 500 satoshis.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
March 30, 2015, 10:36:08 PM
a pump on all the usual shitcoin hype, then crash and die  Shocked then the blame game.

you need to do a little reading into nem if you think thats going to happen... Cheesy

again u guys gonna flood this forum with spam, then it'll be pumped til people get sick of it, move to the next hyped shitcoin..............repeat

You didn't claim a stake worth $500-2,000? That's just dumb on your part, no matter how you feel about the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2015, 10:01:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 30, 2015, 09:59:19 PM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2015, 09:57:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
March 30, 2015, 09:57:01 PM
It's going to be fascinating for sure. I can't think of any coin with such a thorough lead up and relentless murder of sock puppets.
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
March 30, 2015, 09:54:52 PM
I'm thinking ~$10m market cap initially, perhaps falling to $5m but I don't see it going much more below that. After that, the sky's the limit really. Absolute worst case scenario we see a market cap between $1m and $2m temporarily, but no way we are going below $1m market cap unless there is a catastrophic failure.

hah...

Seems Speculation Bets are going to be here soon! Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 30, 2015, 09:52:58 PM
I'm thinking ~$10m market cap initially, perhaps falling to $5m but I don't see it going much more below that. After that, the sky's the limit really. Absolute worst case scenario we see a market cap between $1m and $2m temporarily, but no way we are going below $1m market cap unless there is a catastrophic failure.

Not planning on selling ANY of mine, however.
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
March 30, 2015, 09:52:35 PM
Let's start speculation here.

All XEM owners: Are you planning to sell some XEM of yours?

How much?
Starting what price?

I plan to keep, and experiment with 10%. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 30, 2015, 09:49:08 PM
my bets are starting trades >500 sats...  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: