Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 2. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
Come on baby i know you still have fire on there, pump like theres no tomorrow. I need some profit to buy some gifts this coming xmas.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 21, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
It would be a great xmas present. So i can even believe santa clause is real if that happens.

Btc seems to going up so maybe it can trigger something.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 21, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
a bit of a happy atmosphere was shown by the market this time, but being vigilant, I think this is not the time for crypto bullrun prices, because of the price selection that took place 11 months ago, good luck
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 21, 2018, 04:38:15 AM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

And mommy already forgets her shopping talent! That 11-month hiatus was very long it killed women's shopping instincts!  Cheesy

Kidding aside, this might really be the start of the stronger bull run in the next day or two. I noticed that there is a rather steady growth albeit in short steps. We do not want giant leaps for now, it might cause people to believe that it is a manipulated pump. It is much better this way. First we surpassed $3,500 and then breaking $3,800 and finally $4,000. I hope we will be consistent this way for several weeks until January of 2019! 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

well, bitcoin price has been increasing for some days now, its to early to know if it's a bull run or trap. We have to wait and see if its really a trap or the market has started recovering. Its actually an encouraging and good sign to see price increase. At least most people that were discouraged and felt bad about their loss will have hope again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
Anyhow now the price of Bitcoin is started increasing but we don't know exactly whether it is again trapped or market starts recovering we have to wait and see. Really it is a very good sign because the price starts increasing before Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 21, 2018, 02:35:49 AM
Xmas is so beautiful now, usually what happened last year is that the price of Bitcoin has decreased, but now the price of Bitcoin is even increasing. This is a good signal because then Bitcoin will get a positive sentiment and can help the movement of Bitcoin prices to be much better. This must be maintained because with price stability, we will be able to reach extraordinary prices in 2019. We all have to support the development of Bitcoin because when Bitcoin moves in a positive direction, we will all feel the benefits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 20, 2018, 11:47:02 PM
A bull run will take a few months to unfold so it is hard to know so early if this is indeed the start of one. Bitcoin needs to go above $6K and then $10K to make it a new bull run.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 20, 2018, 11:42:21 PM
I am not too sure that this Xmas bull run will not happen because the current market condition is not too good and demand has weakened, it will be very difficult to make a cryptocurrency price for a bull run.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
I am not convinced about the current situation of the price because previously the price of bitcoin is at 6000$ and now the price is above 4000$ still 2000$ backlog in the market. We shouldn't consider it as bull run just wait until the price is bitcoin is crossed more than 6000$.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 20, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
It does seem some green days before Xmas to bring the holiday cheer to this depressed market. Let's hope it continues to up next month too.
Holiday giveaway by the market?

Still we need to go through a lot of recovery before we get up from that depression that went this year.

Better small increases than more price drops. I am happy with what is now, because it could have been much worse. Let's hope that investors will come back with fresh funds and finally we will be able to recover this market.
Yes, better to have small increase than rapid price drops.

We have been happy though $3,00 was the possible bottom and we are striving to enter another price level at $5,000. We've are totally happy to see this progress rather than stuck and continuous to drop.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

now bitcoin is growing again before Christmas. This is good, I think at the end of this year it can go up to 5k. I hope this can happen, in my opinion at this time when it can be relied on in fast trading
I'm optimistic that we might have a good price of bitcoin for Christmas as the price is now continue to grow which is a good sign that the investors are now back to trust bitcoin again after those series of dumps.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Santa is buying our heavy bags  Grin
Jokes aside, this makes me worried that Americans will have to pay more tax, so we'll lose all price progress in January.
Fingers crossed that I'm wrong.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

Ofcourse all holders are ready for this positive headway i think this a new hopes and this a starting for the end of bearish market trend if this not a trap😀😀😀
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 20, 2018, 07:05:28 PM
Who ever bought in last low then he is in good profit and i dont think that it will move more up. the max we can see is $4500 level and then their we will see selling pressure from the traders who bought in low to cash out the profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 06:30:41 PM
everyone is very ready to wait for the market to return to bullrun because we have been patient for almost a year waiting for the market to recover and have swallowed considerable losses in our portfolio.

just be prepared to wait for a surprise from crypto I am sure to be positive at the end of this year, even though the increase is not too significant but if you buy it when the price is very low it will get a pretty good profit
Activity: 462
December 20, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Now I believe it can happen in Xmas or early january if it sustain the pumps of the recent days. We have seen alot of moves that can't be ignored. And more are still skeptical. no market can do a tens in billions in a matter of minutes.  Wink
Just hope people not withdraw their money at Xmas, because in past 2 year it happen and in early year sometime price dumped too. At least we must prepared for this and be ready for anything that can be happen in crypto.
I also hope so, I do not want many people to withdraw their money at Xmas, for now there is still not much, prices are still quite low even though there is an increase, but believe we need to be patient less to feel the benefits.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
December 20, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Now I believe it can happen in Xmas or early january if it sustain the pumps of the recent days. We have seen alot of moves that can't be ignored. And more are still skeptical. no market can do a tens in billions in a matter of minutes.  Wink
Just hope people not withdraw their money at Xmas, because in past 2 year it happen and in early year sometime price dumped too. At least we must prepared for this and be ready for anything that can be happen in crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 20, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I hope this can happen and it will make everyone have more confidence in the crypto market. The last days of December will be very attractive to us.
Pages:
Jump to: