Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 6. (Read 3173 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2018, 10:45:22 PM
I don't see there won't be any bull run by the end of the December because again SEC has postponed ETF declaration on Feb 27th. So we need to wait for another 2 months and the market situation cannot be changed.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 07, 2018, 10:09:35 PM
bullshit if they can only predict without any good reason, because a bull run won't happen as easily as they think, I also don't really understand why most people predict that at the end of this year there will be a bull run.

Based on what happened last I believe that's the main reason why they think it will still happen. I believe in that as well honestly earlier this year but as we move forward this year in reality it will not happen and something needs to happen like a very positive news that will trigger a bull run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
bullshit if they can only predict without any good reason, because a bull run won't happen as easily as they think, I also don't really understand why most people predict that at the end of this year there will be a bull run.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:17:25 AM
im starting to doubt that this bull can run this year, but im hoping that next year will be a new start and will shock the world with a stronger market.
But if the SEC will care for the xmas and for the people who want to celebrate the xmas happily then they can help. They can approve the ETF and this will make the price of all the coins higher and people will be able to use their money to celebrate the xmas with their earned money. While now everyone is in lose.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
December 06, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
It will not grow as you want. It may even go down further because there are many investors who want to sell their money to spend the Xmas holiday.
Do not expect too much on a pump. It's been a long time. We should only trade every day to get some capital.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
December 06, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
I am tired and sick of seeing the crypto market go down everyday.. Everytime I open my blockfolio and check the price of my eth and altcoins it made me ruin my day ! I didn't see any green colors since november all I see is bloody red and now ETH is 100$ below.. I am afraid that it will be 10$ by the end of the year ! I am still hoping that it will reach even just for 1000$ before the year ends but if that thing happens it needs to increase its price by 5 to 10% everyday but I know that it is impossible to happen ! Hope whales will turn the price of crypto by the end of the year in just an instance!  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 06, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
im starting to doubt that this bull can run this year, but im hoping that next year will be a new start and will shock the world with a stronger market.
If there is something that supports for example many governments in various countries start giving statements to legalize bitcoin, ETFs Approved, and many others. will certainly make demand rise. hope that there is a magic coming at the end of this year

The events you mentioned would mostly take place next year. So i think we shouldn't be talking about bull runs for this year anymore because that may just raise false expectations. If it comes it comes, just don't expect it to to save yourself from disapointment.
Yeah we shouldn't have big hopes this year because that will only make you disappointed. but little hope is certainly not a problem right? like hoping there was a magical from Christmas?
if there is no big thing that can come to wait this year. so this year there is no a significant positive change.
Just try to forget your portfolios and then waiting for the next year and this will become the best thing rather than always watch our portfolios are getting down time to the time. You should remember about the bullish trend is actually not happen this year.
Yeah it will only make you paranoid. to avoid stupid choices because the market hasn't improved at all. the best choice might be to leave your portfolio until next year or even until 2020 when bitcoin returns halving. there might be a better price
Activity: 686
December 06, 2018, 02:01:23 AM
i dont think it can happen before x mas, may be dump again cause a lot of person need money for end off year vacation..
Yes, now there are no prerequisites for market rise. But the fall is possible again. I want to believe that someone will buy Christmas sales, so there won't be a big new dump.
In the autumn, it would be nice if BTC met 2019 at the price of 6K-6K5. Now it would be nice if the price was at the level of 4K by the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
December 06, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
If there is something that supports for example many governments in various countries start giving statements to legalize bitcoin, ETFs Approved, and many others. will certainly make demand rise. hope that there is a magic coming at the end of this year

The events you mentioned would mostly take place next year. So i think we shouldn't be talking about bull runs for this year anymore because that may just raise false expectations. If it comes it comes, just don't expect it to to save yourself from disapointment.
Yeah we shouldn't have big hopes this year because that will only make you disappointed. but little hope is certainly not a problem right? like hoping there was a magical from Christmas?
if there is no big thing that can come to wait this year. so this year there is no a significant positive change.
Just try to forget your portfolios and then waiting for the next year and this will become the best thing rather than always watch our portfolios are getting down time to the time. You should remember about the bullish trend is actually not happen this year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 11:47:53 PM
i dont think it can happen before x mas, may be dump again cause a lot of person need money for end off year vacation..
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 05, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
Everyone here is expecting a bullrun this December because many holders are hoping that they will recover there losses this month,but there is no sign that it will happen this December because the market still unpredictable and token prices still declining.
Activity: 1008
December 05, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Activity: 1092
December 05, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Everyone is ready for some positive growth, but I do not really see the market recovering as much as people want what we are going to see is the price is going to remain close to the current levels, I would prefer to give a more positive prediction but that is really what I believe will happen, if you want to see real growth you will need to wait for a few months for that to happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 05:43:59 PM
Many chinese would believe that it's better to have something when the year starts rather than nothing so I guess the trade will restart in March but who knows like last year the pump started in December.

I would say that pump started in august, just before bch fork. We are just retracing to that pre fork price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 05, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

Many chinese would believe that it's better to have something when the year starts rather than nothing so I guess the trade will restart in March but who knows like last year the pump started in December.
Activity: 476
December 05, 2018, 04:56:25 PM
I was just waiting for the bull market, but this morning I woke up and realized that the market fell even more. I do not know when to wait for the market to turn.

Look at the graphs of the cryptocurrencies. I do not see that they are falling all the time or rising. Zigzags prompt us: the market will be extremely volatile for some more time. Xmas will not affect the crypto prices much.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
December 05, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
BULLRUN!!! BULLRUN!!!! BULLRUN!!!

altcoins will moon for XMAS
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 05, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
The fund for your new pair of shoes may have to come from some other sources as cryptocurrency market is not done dumping.  The market situation is bad for holders and good for new investors!
Activity: 322
December 05, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
i really don't think this year will have a real bullrun i think we will see only a slight pump next year we will see a real upward pressure in the crypto market cap good luck for all

Yeah i also believe that it wont happen this year, and i have my perception that in the next coming 2019 it will happen, we shall embrace the reality that crypto is very volatile and that market is very unpredicted.
Activity: 435
December 05, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

The recovery can not appear so quickly. You should not expect too much to pump and dump quickly. It only makes the market worse. so I recommend more patience. Big profits never come easy. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: