Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 3. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 5
December 20, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

may you change name of article, but here is small growth. i think you are vanga.
we want more and more prices. YUP
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 20, 2018, 02:33:08 PM
maybe I should get familiar to Xmas runs. The surge is just to appease the moment, Its an important in the year for cryptocurrency. I believe if there is no manipulation at all, the price can rise to the moon itself. This surge is for a while.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 20, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
We've had these little jumps the whole way down. All the people who bought high and got burnt probably aren't stupid enough to do that again so soon.

And the one who sold it won't do that too because it is very clear that we are not in bull market right now, it makes no sense buying it right now while the market is not strong enough to tank the price and the sentiment is not good enough to boost the price.
expecting another downturn in a couple days later.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
We've had these little jumps the whole way down. All the people who bought high and got burnt probably aren't stupid enough to do that again so soon.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
It does seem some green days before Xmas to bring the holiday cheer to this depressed market. Let's hope it continues to up next month too.
Holiday giveaway by the market?

Still we need to go through a lot of recovery before we get up from that depression that went this year.

Better small increases than more price drops. I am happy with what is now, because it could have been much worse. Let's hope that investors will come back with fresh funds and finally we will be able to recover this market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 20, 2018, 12:49:15 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

It will not grow as you want. It may even go down further because there are many investors who want to sell their money to spend the Xmas holiday.
Do not expect too much on a pump. It's been a long time. We should only trade every day to get some capital.
This is something many struggle to ever get, just because we want the market to go up that does not mean that it will happen, we cannot let our wants and desires to cloud our judgment, while I would like for the price to go up I can see that will not happen soon and that I will need to hold my coins for months or maybe even years before I recover my money.

I think if you are strong enough to hold your coins for a long time, surely your money will come back and make a lot of profit because long-term bitcoin is very good
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 20, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
It does seem some green days before Xmas to bring the holiday cheer to this depressed market. Let's hope it continues to up next month too.
Holiday giveaway by the market?

Still we need to go through a lot of recovery before we get up from that depression that went this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
December 20, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

now bitcoin is growing again before Christmas. This is good, I think at the end of this year it can go up to 5k. I hope this can happen, in my opinion at this time when it can be relied on in fast trading
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
December 20, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

My analysis of the BTC candle forms a Motif of Head and Shoulder is an accurate reversal motif that can be used to enter a bearish position after a bullish trend occurs. I think after this down there will be an increase, hopefully it can be up to 5K $ and of course it will affect the altcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 19, 2018, 10:53:55 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 19, 2018, 10:48:59 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

It will not grow as you want. It may even go down further because there are many investors who want to sell their money to spend the Xmas holiday.
Do not expect too much on a pump. It's been a long time. We should only trade every day to get some capital.
This is something many struggle to ever get, just because we want the market to go up that does not mean that it will happen, we cannot let our wants and desires to cloud our judgment, while I would like for the price to go up I can see that will not happen soon and that I will need to hold my coins for months or maybe even years before I recover my money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
Even if how hard we want the market to go bull run again. I think there is no bull run this year. We cannot control the movement in the market.  And what will be its price in the coming days.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
December 19, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

well, maybe this is one from many reason why the price is moving up today,,
i just hope this rising price movements will continues and not only a bull trap buddy
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
Well we have been holding on quite good. Steady upward trend for 2 days now. Slow but i like it, if it can hold loke this and continues the path upward ls we can have that Christmas bull run after all. Far from the confirmation of a bull but from thise decline you should have some profits by now.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
The increase in market prices over the past three days may be due to factors in the Christmas celebration, hopefully this will be the start of the bull run that everyone is waiting for, today everyone will be happy to have the advantage of buying something they love.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
I see signs starting to rise, and I think you are smart enough to make predictions if it's true this is a bull run moment before Xmas as you say  Grin Grin
I hope this is the moment you are waiting for
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

the bull run have started
to the moon  Cool
Activity: 17
December 19, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
This just show what can happen in a year, last year almost everyone is scared the price is too high but this year after the huge crash in price we are all wishing and hoping there is a turn in tide. I hope we beginning a new era of bull run because of so many things, one stop the FUD being spread by the Mainstream media and also help the miners because it is difficult to be burning electricity when you are making huge loss
If in this xmas a bull run happened then it will be a good ews for all of those who want to celebrate the Xmas as they need a lot of money for making smiles on the faces of their love ones.
Mining is still good as in the future the value of their mined coins will be high.
Activity: 252
December 18, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I don't see that happening quite frankly because we are more than two weeks now into December and yet the downward spiral has remained in place.
What we are going to have is not just an 11 months bearishness but a whole year negative market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
December 18, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
It seems that the expectations of the majority of people regarding the fact that the market will give them the opportunity to have a good profit by Christmas will become a reality because during the last two days there has been a very positive dynamic in the entire market.
Pages:
Jump to: