Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 9. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 01, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
Well its hard to predict if we have a good December month or we have good holiday this year because of long declining in crypto market. Hopefully crypto market give us a chance to make a good earnings before year ends.

This time the only action you can do is waiting for the miraculous things. The bull run of the market is predicted that will happen in the next month. But this is the prediction, and I think after the long declining, the rate of cryptos market will rise in the next time, and the bull run is not sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 01, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
How I wish that bullish market will start  before Christmas because not only daddies needs new shoes, mommies too needs new dresses for some christmas parties to attend to this Christmas.   season.  Hopefully,  the bull market, everybody is waiting for, will happen before Christmas.  It pays always to be positive, anyway what more we can do but to be positive and hope for good things to happen.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 01, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

lets stay optimistic with the market
now we are in the last month of 2018, i hope this month we will see a sign from the bull
and not only for Xmas my friend  Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 01, 2018, 06:54:39 PM
Yes 11 months of decreasing the value and now we reached the price of 4000 dollars under. And now is December and we are waiting for the value to increase but we cannot see any movement of increase only decreasing we see and we hope it will stop that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 06:50:30 PM
Since Christmas is near to come then probably most people need to withdraw or cash out their assets so they can give presents to their loved ones and impact of it to market is I think not good . 
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
I actually think that December is really an amiably pleasant month. Crypto market made some slight recovery on the very first day of this month with all top 20 coins by market cap firmly in the green, according to CoinMarketCap. Giving us some hope that this maybe the start of something magical.
Anyway, in the world of cryptocurrency, anything is possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 01, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

We are all ready for growth. It can start today, it can start tomorrow, it can start in six months, but we are all ready for this growth. For me it is the most long-awaited moment for the whole year.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

Well its hard to predict if we have a good December month or we have good holiday this year because of long declining in crypto market. Hopefully crypto market give us a chance to make a good earnings before year ends.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 06:16:05 PM
some events like that will never be able to provide something very surprising and even very difficult to be able to do a bull run because this bull run will be very difficult to occur, there must be good news and there must be fishing for traders who have high capital to buy bitcoin and new bull run can be created.
Activity: 429
December 01, 2018, 05:48:04 PM
i really don't think this year will have a real bullrun i think we will see only a slight pump next year we will see a real upward pressure in the crypto market cap good luck for all
I do not even see the possibility for the bull run this season unlike last year that we enjoyed every up of the price but I do not worry about it because I believe that this will happen not now but later just wait patiently for it. You can find other way to earn for xmas for you not to depend much on crypto because it is not profitable for this time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
December 01, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
Friends won't be running a bull anytime soon. Believe it. The bull race is over. We're not gonna see the next 4-5 maybe 7 years. Please prepare it yourself. Make your preparations accordingly. Be rich after 5 years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 04:02:16 PM
It is unlikely that this year that this will happen!  I think that growth will begin next year, not earlier!
by now i do not believe in any more bull run this year. i see no reason why this should happen. i am ready to wait until next year or even 2020. at some point there will be a bull run again, but the question is when.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
We need to create 5 more "Bull Run" to provoke the real one  Grin Just kidding of course guys no need to create another topic it seems that we will have flat market for at least half a year.
Activity: 276
December 01, 2018, 12:49:01 PM
I don't think that there'll be a bull run near the xmas date. I guess that the real bull run will happen in the Q1 2019. I bet that there will have a HUGE pump then it'll fall a bit later. Eg. hit 30k then came back to 20.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
December 01, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
I think that if you look at the market there are two possibilities when the buy wall breaks at 3600 $ then it will go down and that is the opposite
Activity: 434
December 01, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
I am always ready for positive changes in the market. looking forward to bull run, but I think that 2018 will not give us a bull run. now I hope for 2019.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
MOCKTAIL.FINANCE
December 01, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

yes, i think so, new Bull run is coming, soon.
i think traders want big profits, and small price is so good for start.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

I think that soon you will be able to buy only socks with your cryptocurrencies  Grin. There is no positive indicator that would point to an upcoming bull market   Cool.
Activity: 714
December 01, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
Do you believe that Christmas can affect the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies?
if indeed it will affect then I'm ready to wait for its development for the next 3 weeks...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 01, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

Bull run at the end of the year maybe possible but as I see the market bleeding until now, it is a little movement upward. Maybe next year there will have some fire of bull movement and until the middle year comes, I expect a positive bullish continuation, I hope so.
This month is very critical to predict because every year market is moving forward in end of the year. But this year market is too much bleeding so peoples are afraid in this situation so keep buying more cryptocurrency in this month surely it will make big profit. But we should never expect continuous bull run in this year.
Pages:
Jump to: